Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Two of them have kids (maybe those are the coaches).......interesting looking photo.

Cajun, give me a list of the NOLA metro teams you'd take over this program we're all discussing in this thread

Because it looks like they might have talent and big boys, but better coached teams can overcome that until their talent drops below a certain point

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Unless he reclasses again and he may have 6. 

Covid is a bitch and caused havoc upon these kids lives. #homeschoolersarepeopletoo

It’s amusing how someone who spent the last 18 months poo-pooing covid manages to now use it as his go-to excuse. 🤔

How life-like.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chalmetteowl said:

Cajun, give me a list of the NOLA metro teams you'd take over this program we're all discussing in this thread

Really hard to say since Bishop Sycamore is a mystery team with mystery players with mystery offers......truthfully, I'd probably take all the Metro 4A/5A teams even Chalmette. How is Chalmette looking this year?

As for that 7/7 photo I could blow it out of the water with NOLA 7/7 photos or photos of ATHs. Don't see the point though.

I'm sure other places like Miami, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles and etc could do the same thing.