Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

You are full of it. He was known long before Bishop Sycamore. How do you think I knew of him and never heard of Bishop Sycamore? He was a top QB from Ohio and played in the Blue-Grey All-American game. He also had offers before announcing the Bishop Sycamore thing. 

That's your opinion from the outside looking in. Those of us in the inner circle know the truth. 

11 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

First you were saying Bishop Sycamore coaches told him he is a TE and sent him packing,  now you are saying he got him to YSU as a QB? The YSU stuff came along after he split with Bishop Sycamore.  He went to some camps earlier this summer representing Bishop Sycamore as where he is going for 2021. Like I said earlier I am sure you will get a different story from the Holtzclaw camp than the prop you are getting from the Bishop Sycamore guys. Either that or you are just making stuff up to fit your agenda

In no way was I suggesting this is a win for Bishop Sycamore recruiting. His High School gets all the credit here because he already graduated and was a qualifier. He would have been a post grad for Bishop Sycamore, something you said they don't have, which is also a lie.

Story on Bishop Sycamore coming soon. I will link it here when it hits. By soon I mean after they play a couple games and if we see if they are for real or not.

JH left the program because he realized he wouldn't be starting at QB. Stop making stuff up. 

4 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

You must not have erased him well enough if people are still posting about him and posting messages of you talking him up for what looks to be a year and half later. He must have really done a number on you. Do tell? and I thought the NCAA boards had some drama.

I only lost a $100 donation. I love taking risks, especially when I have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Hence, why I choose to assist upstart, underdog programs like SFA, BS, CAI, LCA, TRU, STM, etc. 

56 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I only lost a $100 donation. I love taking risks, especially when I have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Hence, why I choose to assist upstart, underdog programs like SFA, BS, CAI, LCA, STM, etc. 

$100 and all credibility but I assume by your posts you could care less about that.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

$100 and all credibility but I assume by your posts you could care less about that.

Credibility? The top HSFB teams in America are my clients. Literally, 80% of the MP Top 200 teams in America. Ur the one hating because I'm giving some love to a few a the upstart, untraditonal-type teams like BS, CAI, TRU, STM, LCA, etc. In the end, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Nothing you say or do can stop me from doing what I do. 

4 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

You must not have erased him well enough if people are still posting about him and posting messages of you talking him up for what looks to be a year and half later. He must have really done a number on you. Do tell? and I thought the NCAA boards had some drama.

Damn what happened 😂 I don't even know who you guys are talking about

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Credibility? The top HSFB teams in America are my clients. Literally, 80% of the MP Top 200 teams in America. Ur the one hating because I'm giving some love to a few a the upstart, untraditonal-type teams like BS, CAI, TRU, STM, LCA, etc. In the end, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Nothing you say or do can stop me from doing what I do. 

No one is trying to stop you from doing what you do. You do you. I am just saying you look like a fool on here doing it and like someone who is not to be trusted. By the way I have no idea who those schools are or care. 

5 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

No one is trying to stop you from doing what you do. You do you. I am just saying you look like a fool on here doing it and like someone who is not to be trusted. By the way I have no idea who those schools are or care. 

??? I'm one of the most heavily and positively decorated poster on this site. Always have been. From the 17k Likes to the 218 Days Won, I can't be beat. 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

??? I'm one of the most heavily and positively decorated poster on this site. Always have been. From the 17k Likes to the 218 Days Won, I can't be beat. 

Again, laughs are considered "positive" feedback.

So when people laugh at your posts, unintentionally, it's considered positive.

I guarantee you that 99% of posters here know that you're trash.

The 1% being Nolebull813.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You have your "trusted sources",  your "inside sources" and the dreaded "untrusted sources". You sir are the third one and I wouldn't repeat or print anything you say but you win the obscure high school football message board day so I guess you at least have that going for you. Congratulations must be in order. Bishop Sycamore is lucky to have you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Again, laughs are considered "positive" feedback.

So when people laugh at your posts, unintentionally, it's considered positive.

I guarantee you that 99% of posters here know that you're trash.

The 1% being Nolebull813.

Is that what he is talking about? The like thingy? I had no idea what he was talking about. I thought only teenagers cared about those.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Those are the world of a jealous civil servant, who wishes he was half the man I am. In every way. Plus, my team is 2-0 vs his. He pokes fun of my $1M business, while acting as his alma mater's "Historical Information Director." I kid not. 

I thought you didn't charge for your services

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

I thought you didn't charge for your services

I don't. There's no charge at all associated with my scheduing services. FloSports pays me to manage and promote their HSFB Channel. The revenues I generate from them are then paid out to the host teams whose games apear on their  network. 

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/prep-gridiron-logistics-partners-with-flosports-to-broadcast-hundreds-of-high-school-football-games-through-2024/

https://www.flofootball.com/?utm_source=flosportshomepage&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=flosports.tv&utm_term=ournetwork

I hope you'll you'll becamoe a valued subscriber. 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don't. There's no charge at all associated with my scheduing services. FloSports pays me to manage and promote their HSFB Channel. The revenues I generate from them are then paid out to the host teams whose games apear on their  network. 

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/prep-gridiron-logistics-partners-with-flosports-to-broadcast-hundreds-of-high-school-football-games-through-2024/

https://www.flofootball.com/?utm_source=flosportshomepage&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=flosports.tv&utm_term=ournetwork

I hope you'll you'll becamoe a valued subscriber. 

So you are trying to tell me they pay you a million dollars to manage their high school football channel? yeah right.  I don't see PGL listed or noted anywhere on the FloSports Highs School Football broadcasts or its website where they list their corporate partners. Who will be going to the schools producing, filming and announcing the games?

I am already a FLO subscriber for the CAA games and the product was just OK and a bit glitchy but I prefer not to watch streamed games. Besides most the teams I watch are on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, ESPN Networks, B1G Network and ACC Network. I only watch the CAA because it was college football in the spring.