Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

3972B649-C862-4BA5-9C72-254C6798F96F.jpeg

That reads like you wrote it and doesn't say anything about them paying you a salary or how the "500k infusion into the game" happens. Everyone know how Flo works. They provide a platform for you to stream games but you you do all the work and pay for it in hopes to get subscription money. It's like going into business for yourself selling long distance plans

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

So the money is not for you, it's for the schools. So you schedule games for free and now you are selling subscriptions for Flo for free.. Your a hell of a guy.  Seems like a lot of work for nothing nit sure why anyone would be jealous of that but hey do your thing

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

SO the money is not for you, its for the schools. So you schedule games for free and now you are selling subscriptions for Flo for free.. Your a hell of a guy

It is for me. I determine the amounts that are doled out to the host schools. Because I'm a hell of a guy, I'm paying out much more than I'm banking in order to attract the best teams/games and to grow the game at the most elite levels. As I said it's a labor of love. 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It is for me. I determined the amounts that are doled out to the host schools. Because I'm a hell of a guy, I'm paying out much more than I'm banking in order to atract the best teams and grow the game at the most elite levels. 

So you are losing money not a millionaire. That seems more like the truth. I get how these thing work. It takes money or an investment to build a business. Good luck to you it's not easy. Personally I don't think high school games will be a very lucrative market but what do I know. I passed on a chance to get Microsoft stock real cheap when they went public.

9 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

So you are losing money not a millionaire. That seems more like the truth. I get how these thing work. It takes money or an investment to build a business. Good luck to you it's not easy. Personally I don't think high school games will be a very lucrative market but what do I know. I passed on a chance to get Microsoft stock real cheap when they went public.

I'm good. Last September my company was sold for $225M. 

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Dig deeper. 

Not necessary. I really don't care who you are but I do check my sources. I wouldn't be a very good reporter if I didn't.  If we write the story it will be about Bishop Sycamore, their players and how they got there leading up to the game with DeMatha. Which would be the only game our readers would care about.  I don't see any reason to include any of this silliness

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

Not necessary. I really don't care who you are but I do check my sources. I wouldn't be a very good reporter if I didn't.  If we write the story it will be about Bishop Sycamore, their players and how they got there leading up to the game with the game with DeMatha. Which would be the only game our readers would care about  I don't see any reason to include any of this silliness

I just got off of a Zoom call with 190 parents of BS players. Everyone is oozing with excitment. Please tune-in on 8/19 for the Hoban game. WIn or lose, you won't be disappointed as a fan.  

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I just got off of a Zoom call with 190 parents of BS players. Everyone is oozing with excitment. Please tune-in on 8/19 for the Hoban game. WIn or lose, you won't be disappointed as a fan.  

Like I said if after a couple games they look like a real challenge for DeMatha we will look into their story. I think I have some ground work done already and know the gist of what they are.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

??? I'm one of the most heavily and positively decorated poster on this site. Always have been. From the 17k Likes to the 218 Days Won, I can't be beat. 

Well over 99.9% of your “likes” come from your performance over in the sewer.  And you know it, you disingenuous fluffer.

I’d love to see a breakout of sewer vs football.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

No one is trying to stop you from doing what you do. You do you. I am just saying you look like a fool on here doing it and like someone who is not to be trusted. By the way I have no idea who those schools are or care. 

He has the idea that referring to schools only by their initials somehow enhances his meager image.

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Was written jointly as most press releases are. 

So I am really trying to believe you but it is difficult when I can't verify any of your claims. That "press release" looks like a cookie cutter form letter FloSports uses when they partner with someone and then they post it under their News section on their site. I don't see yours however. I see a bunch of others though that read like yours but without the grandiose claims of what they are and they have quotes from the Flo founders.

https://www.flosports.tv/category/news/ (no PGL announcement, I guess you don't rate with them but I would expect someone they committed a million dollars to would at least make their news feed)

By the way it looks like you have some competition from Texas. Pretty messed up of FloSPorts to report their partnership on their site and not yours. Unfair advantage for them wouldn't you say? 

https://www.flosports.tv/2021/04/15/vype-media-and-flosports-sign-partnership-to-broadcast-texas-high-school-sports-to-national-audiences-starting-with-2021-season/

This should look familiar

APRIL 15, 2021

VYPE MEDIA AND FLOSPORTS SIGN PARTNERSHIP TO BROADCAST TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS TO NATIONAL AUDIENCES STARTING WITH 2021 SEASON

Four Year Deal Brings 6,000 Hours Of Live Programming To FloSports Annually

HOUSTON, TX (April 15, 2021)  VYPE Media, a provider of exclusive content and services for high school and youth sports, including live streaming, is partnering with FloSports, a leading sports streaming and original content network, to bring Texas high school sports to nationwide audiences. The 4-year deal will feature 900 games and 6,000 hours of live programming annually on FloSports award-winning digital platform.

The partnership begins with the 2021 Fall school year and includes several Texas high school sports categories including, but not limited to, football, volleyball, basketball and baseball spanning over 160 teams.  VYPE regularly features some of Texas’ top high school athletic programs and in 2020, included TCAL National Championship featuring Trinity Christian and their head coach Deion Sanders.  A list of notable Texas high school athletes that have been featured through VYPE programming is below.

“We are excited to showcase the incredible talent of our high school athletes through our partnership with FloSports, putting Texas high school sports on a national platform,” says Shane Hildreth, CEO of VYPE Media.  “National exposure also offers our Texas athletes increased opportunities for recruitment and scholarships, which will open doors that may not have been available to them before this partnership.” 

“Texas high school athletes, coaches and fans are exactly who FloSports was created to serve,” says Mark Floreani, CEO and Co-Founder, FloSports. “We believe in uniting passionate communities and diving into the journeys of the athletes, many who just found their true athletic passion. What an exciting opportunity to bring these stories to a nationwide or even wider audience.”

Past Texas High School Athletes Featured On VYPE

Football      
Quinn Ewers Quarterback Southlake Carroll HS Committed to Ohio State Univ.
James Brockermeyer Center All Saints Episcopal HS Committed to Univ. of Alabama
Tommy Brockermeyer Tackle All Saints Episcopal HS Committed to Univ. of Alabama
Dematrius Davis Quarterback Northshore HS Playing at Auburn Univ.

Basketball      
Greg Brown III Forward Vandergrift HS Playing at Univ. of Texas

Volleyball      
Ally Batenhorst Outside Hitter Seven Lakes HS Committed to Univ. of Nebraska

Baseball      
Caedmon Parker Pitcher Woodlands Christian Acad. Committed to Texas Christian Univ.

To access live and on-demand coverage of these events, visit FloSports to become an annual PRO subscriber. The annual subscription unlocks access to premium content and live events across the entire FloSports network. Watch the events across all screens by downloading the FloSports app on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, the App Store, and Google Play Store.

About VYPE Media

VYPE Media, headquartered in Houston, TX, was founded in 2018. VYPE Media provides exclusive content of high school athletics, offering digital and print content, live streaming, film, photography, sponsorships, and advertising services.

About FloSports

Founded in 2006, FloSports is a subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ vertical sports categories in the US and abroad. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries, and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like the Ohio High School State Athletic Association also has a deal with FloSports and are showing 4 games the same weekend as your Hoban game.

I guess the Ohio fans will have to choose between a sanctioned game Princeton vs Anderson or an unsanctioned exhibition game Bishop Sycamore vs Archbishop Hoban

https://www.flofootball.com/?utm_source=flosportshomepage&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=flosports.tv&utm_term=ournetwork

I wish there was a way to see who has more viewers. Now that would be interesting

https://www.flofootball.com/collections/tag/ohio-high-school-athletic-association-ohsaa?view=live-and-upcoming

How come PGL isn't shown as the producer/promoter or have a sign up page for their games like OHSAA? I think your getting the short end of the stick on this deal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

So I am really trying to believe you but it is difficult when I can't verify any of your claims.

He's a pathological liar.

If you haven't figured that out yet....you probably won't. 

We've see it for years...trust us.

On 7/25/2021 at 8:28 PM, OldTerrapin said:

So you are trying to tell me they pay you a million dollars to manage their high school football channel? yeah right.  I don't see PGL listed or noted anywhere on the FloSports Highs School Football broadcasts or its website where they list their corporate partners. Who will be going to the schools producing, filming and announcing the games?

I am already a FLO subscriber for the CAA games and the product was just OK and a bit glitchy but I prefer not to watch streamed games. Besides most the teams I watch are on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, ESPN Networks, B1G Network and ACC Network. I only watch the CAA because it was college football in the spring.

It won't last 4 years. It might not get though the first one.

FloSports is a shit service and @GardenStateBaller  is a crack head and a fraud who spazzes and has his posts wiped.

The idea that any of this will last is comical.

• Haha 1