Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

6 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Looks like the Ohio High School State Athletic Association also has a deal with FloSports and are showing 4 games the same weekend as your Hoban game.

I guess the Ohio fans will have to choose between a sanctioned game Princeton vs Anderson or an unsanctioned exhibition game Bishop Sycamore vs Archbishop Hoban

https://www.flofootball.com/?utm_source=flosportshomepage&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=flosports.tv&utm_term=ournetwork

I wish there was a way to see who has more viewers. Now that would be interesting

https://www.flofootball.com/collections/tag/ohio-high-school-athletic-association-ohsaa?view=live-and-upcoming

How come PGL isn't shown as the producer/promoter or have a sign up page for their games like OHSAA? I think your getting the short end of the stick on this deal.

I'm the promoter. I put the games together and bring them to Flo. Flo's personnel then produces each game themselves (provide camermen, announcers, etc.). It's not rocket-science. 

19 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It is for me. I determine the amounts that are doled out to the host schools. Because I'm a hell of a guy, I'm paying out much more than I'm banking in order to attract the best teams/games and to grow the game at the most elite levels. As I said it's a labor of love. 

"to grow the game at the most elite levels" 

lol

i would think the game needs to grow at the grassroots before it needs to grow at the most elite levels

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, chalmetteowl said:

i would think the game needs to grow at the grassroots before it needs to grow at the most elite levels

The clown has spent 3-4 months pimping Bishop Sycamore here like he thinks we care....he has time for nothing else and really doesn't care one way or the other about high school football.

He's just a lying blowhard promoting himself more than anyone else.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

The clown has spent 3-4 months pimping Bishop Sycamore here like he thinks we care....he has time for nothing else and really doesn't care one way or the other about high school football.

He's just a lying blowhard promoting himself more than anyone else.

And when Bishop Sycamore disbands (I won't even say close since it doesn't exist) he'll pretend like it never happened and he'll go searching for the next scam to attach himself to.

But he cares so much about the kids!

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Right. Over the next four years, PGL will be injecting over $1M into the game of HSFB. You dorealize that I can be banking those funds, but I'm choosing not to.  

Right.......sell it to someone else.

You are a big shot here in your head and a little shot on twitter in reality..

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Right.......sell it to someone else.

You are a big shot here in your head and a little shot on twitter in reality..

That dude can't tell the truth and he should be ignored but that won't ever happen.  Can't think of a single thing that he brings to the table ( except a couple of games he streamed ) besides BS.  Pun intended.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, World Citizen said:

That dude can't tell the truth and he should be ignored 

He's the worst thing to ever happen to high school football......he's worse than the renegade schools he pimps here.

I'm just glad there are enough good people here to keep him in check and his rightful place.

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

🤣 Redzones boy to the rescue 

Haha I thought the same thing. Birds of a feather. 

I’m curious to know if World Alien is knowledgeable about Red Flags racist, sexist, and infatuation for posting young boys pics. 

Heck maybe that’s why he aligns with him who knows 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 4:21 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

How many folks here have paid for the membership or are planning to?  Asking for a friend who I burely like that's from Buford. 

• Haha 2

On 7/22/2021 at 7:21 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, I was there Friday morning, three days before camp started on Monday morning. The majority of the team hadn't arrived yet. The ballers I did see were those that already reside in and around the Columbus area. 

Did you get to meet the players wives and kids too?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 7/22/2021 at 10:52 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm not selling them any differently then I currently promote all my other clients. I'm just answering the daily questions, complaints and criticisms of everyone here to the best of my abilities. Outside of the few on here that think otherwise, BS is as legit as it gets in HSFB. Hence, why entities like ESPN, Maxpreps and HSFBA are being so supportive and are so excited for their season to start. Win or lose, I can assure you that they'll always play hard and never quit. 

I wonder if someone sent ESPN, Maxpreps or any media outlet worth a shit an "anonymous" letter showing how most of the kids are 5th or 6th year seniors playing against 1st year, freshman, sophomores, juniors or seniors, if they might do some more digging?  Where is their roster of all these 39 D1 offered studs?  Hmmmmmm.........

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 7/25/2021 at 3:19 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Credibility? The top HSFB teams in America are my clients. Literally, 80% of the MP Top 200 teams in America. Ur the one hating because I'm giving some love to a few a the upstart, untraditonal-type teams like BS, CAI, TRU, STM, LCA, etc. In the end, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Nothing you say or do can stop me from doing what I do. 

Untraditional ie: Shady as fuck.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2