Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

AND, because BS is NOT a legit team and is just some guys showing up to play they will lose every game they play by 30-50 points this year....just like last year.

2020 BS

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/bishop-sycamore-centurions-(columbus,oh)/football-fall-20/schedule.htm

Eventually, this circus will tire of getting their heads bashed in every week.

yeah I looked at that. Got me wondering why even play this team?

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Their back-up QB is the #1 QB recruit from the state of Maryland in the Class of '23! 

That's the kid that went to Perry Hall. He is not the top recruit in Maryland and UMD is not interested in him at all. He is like 5'6 or something. UMD  doesn't play double wing football

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, I know...you've mentioned 250 times already.

I just hope they can get them all to the games at one time....even then it won't matter. 😀

BS will be fielding two teams: Varsity and National. All 118 players will see significant playing time on a weekly basis. Did I mention PGL just got them a game at Liberty NV on 10/15!!

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You just posted that many of their players already graduated high school? Now your back-pedalling. Par for the course for those outsiders looking in. 

I said I "heard" that "some". I also remember reading something like that on this very forum. I assume this is the forum for the "in the know" poster?  Why so defensive? 

You are crazy if you think that QB is #1 in his class. What is his class now?

247 has him as class of 2021 and no interest or offers or rankings and Rivals doesn't list him at all and it was at a Rivals camp I saw him. Not sure where his 3 star in his twitter comes from

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I said I "heard" that. I also remember reading something like that on this very forum. I assume this is the forum for the "in the know" poster?  Why so defensive? 

You are crazy if you think that QB is #1 in his class. What is his class now?

247 has him as class of 2021 and no interest or offers or rankings and Rivals doesn't list him at all and it was at a Rivals camp I saw him. Not sure where his 3 star in his twitter comes from

Again, he's the backup QB. The BS starter is from Cali. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, he's the backup QB. The BS starter is from Cali. 

What happened to the kid from Ohio that played in the All American game? That is who I was told would be their starting QB this year. Must just be more rumor. Being you are so in the know why didn't you answer the question how this team is able to get by the 4 years of eligibility rule TCAL has?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Looks like kid was originally in the 21 class. Can you reclassify 2 years ? Maybe im confused

He wasn't getting any interest playing in Maryland so I guess you do what you have to do. I can't really blame a kid for that or chasing the dream but at some point the player needs to be told the truth and come up with a back up plan. 

• Thanks 2

These guys dont have 28 FBS recruits. I just went through the BS twitter account and most of the kids are reclassified. Several have also put 3 star in their twitter handle when they're in fact not rated. The Aiden Brown kid is the only one I found that has a legitimate offer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

These guys dont have 28 FBS recruits. I just went through the BS twitter account and most of the kids are reclassified. Several have also put 3 star in their twitter handle when they're in fact not rated. The Aiden Brown kid is the only one I found that has a legitimate offer. 

Why the heck would samples schedule a “school” like this?  That’s a head scratcher for me 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I think it’s because someone convinced everyone they were a rising, up-&-coming powerhouse like USA Academy 

@GardenStateBaller

Except, BS actually has a building 

They do?  Where?

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Maxpreps has Bishop Sycamore High School located at>>>>

Franklin University Library 303 S Grant Ave Columbus, OH

image (1).jpg

Well that would be a step up from taking classes on the birthday party tables at the club soccer facility. I don't care what anyone says Accel Schools is a legitimate business that either helps build, start or take over struggling schools but they are not just some online class provider. I seriously doubt they would attach themselves to this situation of having school in a soccer arena on picnic tables. They would require a more permanent situation and a building with at least a lease longer than a few months. What if the soccer place decides they don't want them there anymore, like if their regular customers start complaining enough. Sorry just not buying it.  What the hell though DeMatha can play who they want no skin off my back. We just need a QB and I don't care where he comes from. 

• Thanks 2