Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

On 7/16/2021 at 1:31 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Had a great visit this morning at BS in the Eaton section of Columbus, OH. Nice area. Got a tour from its Head Coach, RJ Johnson, who's originally from Queens, NY and played ball at John Glenn HS on Long Island. After walking on at Ohio State, his college football career was cut short due to injuries. We were also joined by Terry Dinkins, the team’s Strength & Conditioning Coach and Player Personnel Director. BS currently has 118 players enrolled in its program. They’ll be fielding Varsity and National teams in ‘21! The team is part of the Texas Christian Athletic League’s 6A-National Division. Visit t-cal.org to learn more about this NFHS-sanctioned league. On O, they’ll be running some spread, along with traditional I-formations. Their base D will be 4-3. 

The facilities are comprised of two buildings in Eaton. The first houses classroom space, three indoor practice fields and a weight room. The second is a dorm/cafeteria for the non-local players. The school offers both online and in-person classes. The online component is implemented by Accel, which is an NCAA-accredited online curriculum platform. 

PGL is a proud corporate partner of BS. Watch them vs Hoban on 8/19 on the PGL/Flo HSFB Channel. You’ll be glad you did! 

sure you did 

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2021 at 5:15 PM, OldTerrapin said:

Excuse my naivety on this subject and correct me if I am wrong but didn't that USA Academy team schedule to play most those teams as well? I am not so sure that really proves much at this point. Curious question, did your scheduling service set up those USA games as well?

hehe  😈

• 7 months later...