Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

5 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

I said I "heard" that "some". I also remember reading something like that on this very forum. I assume this is the forum for the "in the know" poster?  Why so defensive? 

You are crazy if you think that QB is #1 in his class. What is his class now?

247 has him as class of 2021 and no interest or offers or rankings and Rivals doesn't list him at all and it was at a Rivals camp I saw him. Not sure where his 3 star in his twitter comes from

When you’re pedaling sizzle and BS  you really have to be defensive,

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

I said I "heard" that "some". I also remember reading something like that on this very forum. I assume this is the forum for the "in the know" poster?  Why so defensive

You are crazy if you think that QB is #1 in his class. What is his class now?

247 has him as class of 2021 and no interest or offers or rankings and Rivals doesn't list him at all and it was at a Rivals camp I saw him. Not sure where his 3 star in his twitter comes from

50 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

@GardenStateBaller lying again.

gsb.jpg.f4eabad979d4131465f470f437aa9b62.jpg

This right here.  This is why so defensive.

BS 24/7

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I think all of this is a facade. My bullshit detector been pegging like a mofo on this stuff. 

It's like, idk. It's so easy with the internet to sniff out bullshit by just a simple Google. 

One guy has pretty quickly debunked the Accel stuff. Pictures of an empty practice facility bring me back to the good ol usaa days... all that's missing is DeVaughn wearing a cheap embroidered USAA hat and shades. The D1 numbers aren't adding up, with the kids getting called out for posting stars in their Twitter profiles but nobody can find them in the ranking sites.

Seeming pretty far out there again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think all of this is a facade. My bullshit detector been pegging like a mofo on this stuff. 

It's like, idk. It's so easy with the internet to sniff out bullshit by just a simple Google. 

One guy has pretty quickly debunked the Accel stuff. Pictures of an empty practice facility bring me back to the good ol usaa days... all that's missing is DeVaughn wearing a cheap embroidered USAA hat and shades. The D1 numbers aren't adding up, with the kids getting called put for posting stars in their Twitter profiles but nobody can find them in the ranking sites.

You're wrong. There were a couple guys playing soccer in one of the pics so not empty. I guess they must have been his clients too.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Prepgridironlogistics.com

Check it out.

Caveat emptor

Besides looking pretty damn generic I gather from the site he plays match maker for teams to find games. So what have High School coaches and Athletic Directors forgot how to schedule games or something?.  Is there money in this, seriously?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think all of this is a facade. My bullshit detector been pegging like a mofo on this stuff

One guy has pretty quickly debunked the Accel stuff. Pictures of an empty practice facility bring me back to the good ol usaa days... all that's missing is DeVaughn wearing a cheap embroidered USAA hat and shades. The D1 numbers aren't adding up, with the kids getting called out for posting stars in their Twitter profiles but nobody can find them in the ranking sites.

Your BS detector. 🤠  I see what you did there.

Isn’t this pretty much par for the course when this guy is involved

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

Beside looking pretty damn generic I gather from the site he plays match maker for teams to find games. So what have High School coaches and Athletic Directors forgot how to schedule games or something?.  Is there money in this , seriously?

He says he does it for the love of the game.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

He says he does it for the love of the game.

I see. One of "those" guys no more explanation needed.  So he goes there to prove this is a legit school and team. He gets a tour of a mostly empty soccer arena, and told about a online provider Accel Schools and about a near by dorm and cafeteria but there are no players or team to show or kids doing school work.  I may be dense but that can't be good for the scheduling business as far as proving this thing is legit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

They do?  Where?

Well that would be a step up from taking classes on the birthday party tables at the club soccer facility. I don't care what anyone says Accel Schools is a legitimate business that either helps build, start or take over struggling schools but they are not just some online class provider. I seriously doubt they would attach themselves to this situation of having school in a soccer arena on picnic tables. They would require a more permanent situation and a building with at least a lease longer than a few months. What if the soccer place decides they don't want them there anymore, like if their regular customers start complaining enough. Sorry just not buying it.  What the hell though DeMatha can play who they want no skin off my back. We just need a QB and I don't care where he comes from. 

As reported here weeks ago, BS senior management is looking into purchasing the former Urbana University. More to come. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I see. One of "those" guys no more explanation needed.  So he goes there to prove this is a legit school and team. He gets a tour of a mostly empty soccer arena, and told about a online provider Accel Schools and about a near by dorm and cafeteria but there are no players or team to show or kids doing school work.  I may be dense but that can't be good for the scheduling business as far as proving this thing is legit. 

We just booked Mater Dei at Duncanville and SFA at STA. I’d say PGL is having a banner year so far. An let’s not forget the recent four-year contract with FloSports, which will inject over $1M into the game we all love so much! 

21 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Besides looking pretty damn generic I gather from the site he plays match maker for teams to find games. So what have High School coaches and Athletic Directors forgot how to schedule games or something?.  Is there money in this, seriously?

Yes, we offer streaming rights for the top inter-state and rivalry games around the USA. Every WCAC team will be featured in 2021.