Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think all of this is a facade. My bullshit detector been pegging like a mofo on this stuff. 

It's like, idk. It's so easy with the internet to sniff out bullshit by just a simple Google. 

One guy has pretty quickly debunked the Accel stuff. Pictures of an empty practice facility bring me back to the good ol usaa days... all that's missing is DeVaughn wearing a cheap embroidered USAA hat and shades. The D1 numbers aren't adding up, with the kids getting called out for posting stars in their Twitter profiles but nobody can find them in the ranking sites.

Seeming pretty far out there again.

Tune into FloSports on 8/19 for the BS/Hoban game and a dose of reality. And again on 8/29 on ESPN for the BS/IMG game. 

BS is also scheduled to play ED, DV, SFA, DMC and Liberty NV among others. 

25 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Tune into FloSports on 8/19 for the BS/Hoban game and a dose of reality. And again on 8/29 on ESPN for the BS/IMG game. 

BS is also scheduled to play ED, DV, SFA, DMC and Liberty NV among others. 

Excuse my naivety on this subject and correct me if I am wrong but didn't that USA Academy team schedule to play most those teams as well? I am not so sure that really proves much at this point. Curious question, did your scheduling service set up those USA games as well?

• Haha 2

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

There a several financial backers involved from the Columbus and Youngstown areas. 

I see, well sorry if I tell you I have heard that one before with many guys selling start up businesses and baloney too. Buyer beware if those "investors" aren't made public. Did you verify this claim?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Excuse my naivety on this subject and correct me if I am wrong but didn't that USA Academy team schedule to play most those teams as well? I am not so sure that really proves much at this point. Curious question, did your scheduling service set up those USA games as well?

Yes, we schedule for over 250 teams at this point in time. From Mater Dei and IMG to the former USAA and everyone in between. And our services are free of charge. This is a labor of love of mine. Think of George Bailey from “It’s a Wonderful Life,” but hsfb-related. Making history and creating lifetime memories drive us to be the best we can be. #PGL #playthebest 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, we schedule for over 250 teams at this point in time. From Mater Dei and IMG to the former USAA and everyone in between. And our services are free of charge. This is a labor of love of mine. Think of George Bailey from “It’s a Wonderful Life,” but hsfb-related. Making history and creating lifetime memories drive us to be the best we can be. #PGL #playthebest 

Well good for you then. Not sure why I would care about any of that but hey if it makes you happy go for it.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I see, well sorry if I tell you I have heard that one before with many guys selling start up businesses and baloney too. Buyer beware if those "investors" aren't made public. Did you verify this claim?

I do the best I can. Since our services are complimentary, we rarely turn anyone away who’s in need. #EOE

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

As posted earlier today, we joined forces in February of this past year, once they joined the TCAL. Please keep up. 

I guess in your world  “And never will” means “maybe later.”

Please buy a dictionary or stop with the BS.

• Haha 1

OldTerrapin, I have to ask:  what years were you at MD?  I go back to enrolling in the Fall of ‘64 (graduated from Silver Spring’s Montgomery Blair ‘64) and spent eight years before I finished.  (Long story)  I’ve also been on message boards like this since the late ‘90’s or so all using the same name “BigDrop.”  One of my best friends in the early ‘60’s went to DM and I’ve followed them obsessively since ‘62, first in basketball and then saw them play Moeller in football  in ‘80 at UC (I was in Cincinnati on business and a friend there suggested we see a hs game.  Was shocked that DM was playing Faust in his last year.) Bill McGregor took over as head coach the next year.  Forty years passes fast!

I have a feeling I’m old enough to make you feel more like jailbait and less like “old.”

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

ok. If you say so. I wonder how teams ever scheduled games before your service. Thank God you came along to help them

DeMatha played in CA (Woodlawn?) in ‘79.  They were scheduled to play KC Rockhurst the weekend after 9/11 but the game was cancelled.  I should also mention Brockton in ‘89 and ‘90 and Thomasville, NC in the mid ‘90’s.

I saw Moeller play Servite at Kings Island in ‘81 when Servite had Steve Beuerlein.  I also saw both years of LaRosa’s Cincinnati vs the US (“Buddy LaRosa Classic”) in the ‘80’s.

I mention this because I have sincere respect for the interstate games Joe is doing (honest statement) but major OOS games date back decades with Faust’s Moeller playing everyone from Miami Christopher Columbus to Dallas Jesuit to Brother Rice, DeMatha and Hampton Bethel among others dating to ‘76.  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

DeMatha played in CA (Woodlawn?) in ‘79.  They were scheduled to play KC Rockhurst the weekend after 9/11 but the game was cancelled.  I should also mention Brockton in ‘89 and ‘90 and Thomasville, NC in the mid ‘90’s.

I saw Moeller play Servite at Kings Island in ‘81 when Servite had Steve Beuerlein.  I also saw both years of LaRosa’s Cincinnati vs the US (“Buddy LaRosa Classic”) in the ‘80’s.

I mention this because I have sincere respect for the interstate games Joe is doing (honest statement) but major OOS games date back decades with Faust’s Moeller playing everyone from Miami Christopher Columbus to Dallas Jesuit to Brother Rice, DeMatha and Hampton Bethel among others dating to ‘76.  

I'm just improving upon what what started. The quality and quantity of these games are unprecedented since PGL opened in 2015. 

PS....I had a great meeting with the Moeller administration this weekend. Look for them to be more proactive in this area immediately! No more Canadian teams! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The D1 numbers aren't adding up, with the kids getting called out for posting stars in their Twitter profiles but nobody can find them in the ranking sites

..gardenball says 28 of them with D1 offers......he's been saying it for 3-4 months now-0 commits. ZERO, none. That's hard on the eyes and almost impossible. Not one commit in the bunch. 

Lafayette Christian Academy, La with 2 huge commits in the last 2 weeks and 2 more will be committing next week from what I read.

Prospects committing left/right all over the nation.

Bishop Sycamore = 0

10 hours ago, BigDrop said:

OldTerrapin, I have to ask:  what years were you at MD?  I go back to enrolling in the Fall of ‘64 (graduated from Silver Spring’s Montgomery Blair ‘64) and spent eight years before I finished.  (Long story)  I’ve also been on message boards like this since the late ‘90’s or so all using the same name “BigDrop.”  One of my best friends in the early ‘60’s went to DM and I’ve followed them obsessively since ‘62, first in basketball and then saw them play Moeller in football  in ‘80 at UC (I was in Cincinnati on business and a friend there suggested we see a hs game.  Was shocked that DM was playing Faust in his last year.) Bill McGregor took over as head coach the next year.  Forty years passes fast!

I have a feeling I’m old enough to make you feel more like jailbait and less like “old.”

Graduated in 87, played for Ross as a walk-on but didn't see the field much until my senior year (the year we didn't go bowling) Not from Maryland or DC technically from Alexandria VA and went to Bishop Ireton. I  am still involved with the University but would rather not divulge in what capacity but let's just say if I see a player the Terps may like I have the ear of someone who would at least take a look.

• Like 2

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

Graduated in 86, played for Ross as a walk-on but didn't see the field much until my senior year (the year we didn't go bowling) Not from Maryland or DC technically from Alexandria VA and went to Bishop Ireton. I  am still involved with the University but would rather not divulge in what capacity but let's just say if I see a player the Terps may like I have the ear of someone who would at least take a look.

Did you come down and play Bishop Verot in Florida in 1984?