Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

1 minute ago, Severino said:

https://twitter.com/BSFPerformance/status/1416002555742670857

Today, 118 ballers from across the country gathered at the Resolute Athletic Complex in Columbus for the start of training camp for the Bishop Sycamore National and Varsity teams.

Or did they?

They did. All three pratice fields were packed with ballers. Hope to post some images by week's end. 

I think it's really weird some of you guys post tweets on this forum especially ones from teenagers. Don't you think if these people wanted their tweets or information posted on here which is supposed to be an anonymous forum they would post here themselves and probably not under their real names?  On the flip side don't you think if anyone wanted to see what is on twitter they would look there themselves?  I am surprised that is even allowed on a forum like this that is for anonymous sharing of ideas and information.

That said I also don't think any coach or administrator should be engaging people on twitter like the coaches or trainer at Bishop Sycamore seem to be or any school for that matter. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BS is not a Christian school. I know you know this. And Coach Dinkins is my boi. He’s building a national powerhouse in Columbus. With or without you. #RaiseTheStandard 

Bishop Sycamore does not have a charter with the Ohio Department of Education, they operate as a Non-Chartered, Non-Tax Supported School based upon "truly held religious beliefs."  If they are not a Christian school then they can't be recognized as a school in Ohio anymore.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Severino said:

Bishop Sycamore does not have a charter with the Ohio Department of Education, they operate as a Non-Chartered, Non-Tax Supported School based upon "truly held religious beliefs."  If they are not a Christian school then they can't be recognized as a school in Ohio anymore.

Non-denominational and Christian are not the same thing. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BS is not a Christian school. I know you know this. And Coach Dinkins is my boi. He’s building a national powerhouse in Columbus. With or without you. #RaiseTheStandard 

Obviously they're not Christian, but don't you have any issue with his guilty plea to Endangering Children in 2018?  That's Franklin County Municipal Court Case No. 2018 CR B 012401 in case you've never heard of due diligence before.  And what about the head coach?  There's currently a bench warrant out in Delaware County from his arrest for Domestic Violence last year. That's case C20CRB00393 for the galactically stupid.

Now if you would like, I can inform you of all the civil cases pending if you're that lazy and stupid.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Severino said:

Obviously they're not Christian, but don't you have any issue with his guilty plea to Endangering Children in 2018?  That's Franklin County Municipal Court Case No. 2018 CR B 012401 in case you've never heard of due diligence before.  And what about the head coach?  There's currently a bench warrant out in Delaware County from his arrest for domestic violence last year. That's case C20CRB00393 for the galactically stupid.

Now if you would like, I can inform you of all the civil cases pending.

I only care about August 19th and onward. Honestly.