Live from Bishop Sycamore

GardenStateBaller

On 7/18/2021 at 7:38 PM, Wosinc said:

I guess in your world  “And never will” means “maybe later.”

Please buy a dictionary or stop with the BS.

On 7/18/2021 at 7:43 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Never! BS will be part of MaxPreps upcoming 2021 Top 10 Toughest HSFB Schedules in America. Keep an eye out. 

In this case BS isn’t referring to Bishop Sycamore, whatever that might be.

Try to keep up.

• Haha 3

On 7/19/2021 at 9:13 AM, OldTerrapin said:

Graduated in 87, played for Ross as a walk-on but didn't see the field much until my senior year (the year we didn't go bowling) Not from Maryland or DC technically from Alexandria VA and went to Bishop Ireton. I  am still involved with the University but would rather not divulge in what capacity but let's just say if I see a player the Terps may like I have the ear of someone who would at least take a look.

I moved from Silver Spring to Reston in ‘88 and my wife and I have retired here.  She graduated from Wakefield but was born in PG hospital.  We love the entire area.

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

@GardenStateBallerI know how we can put all this to rest.  Let's have the coach come on here for a Q&A.  Like the old days.  If he has nothing to hide and everything is on the up and up, then he should have no prob coming on.  

And have you heathens go after him like you did the others. No f'ing way. The leader of the school is always available via twitter. Feel free to reach out that way. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And have you heathens go after him like you did the others. No f'ing way. The leader of the school is always available via twitter. Feel free to reach out that way. 

Others?  I do believe it was only one and guess what, everybody was right.  Put up or shut up.  Bring him on.  Simple.

What about Zeke Healy?  Did he show up to camp?  I might like to see him play. He is from the same school as the QB. Looking on Hudl it seems those two were their best players and both were seniors.

http://www.bishopsycamore.org/player-alert-bishop-sycamore-welcomes-zeke-healy-linebacker-and-slot-back/

Player Alert-Bishop Sycamore Welcomes Zeke Healy Linebacker and Slot Back

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Here is something interesting. All the info on their website http://www.bishopsycamore.org/  was posted by Ray Holtzclaw and Mike Healy and neither of their kids are there now. 

As earlier discussed, JH is now attending a prep school in Georgia, where he was guaranteed a starting QB position. 

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

As earlier discussed, JH is now attending a prep school in Georgia, where he was guaranteed a starting QB position. 

TE my foot.. I am not buying that story that obviously those guys are giving you. I bet if we were to talk to Mr Holtzclaw we might get a different take. None the less it seems the kid will be playing QB in college somewhere. No big deal Bishop Sycamore recruited over the kid and made a choice. We will see if Harris is the player he was once touted as being vs IMG

·
Jul 15

Police cars revolving lightOffer Alert! Raising handsCONGRATS!!! Premium 2022 QB has picked up an offer from Youngstown State University! #TrustTheProcess

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

TE my foot.. I am not buying that story that obviously those guys are giving you. I bet if we were to talk to Mr Holtzclaw we might get a different take. None the less it seems the kid will be playing QB in college somewhere. No big deal Bishop Sycamore recruited over the kid and made a choice. We will see if Harris is the player he was once touted as being vs IMG

·
Jul 15

Police cars revolving lightOffer Alert! Raising handsCONGRATS!!! Premium 2022 QB has picked up an offer from Youngstown State University! #TrustTheProcess

AF, Penn and BG only offered him as a TE. You really think any P5 team is gonna offer him at QB with those TE offers? They'd be a laughing stock if they did. The starting QB at BS is waaaaay beter than him. Hence, why he moved to the GA prep school. Even Dabo Sweeney knows this!! 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

AF, Penn and BG only offered him as a TE. You really think any P5 team is gonna offer him at QB with those TE offers? They'd be a laughing stock if they did. The starting QB at BS is waaaaay beter than him. Hence, why he moved to the GA prep school. Even Dabo Sweeney knows this!! 

Why does it have to be a P5. So Sweeney told you Harris is way better than Holtzclaw? Get out of here man. You are full of you know what. Of course I know that as anyone who spends more than 10 minutes on this site can see and apparently most everyone on here agrees. 

So how many offers does Harris have? What did he do last year in high school? 

So you got any "live updates from Bishop Sycamore Camp" or not. pictures please

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

Why does it have to be a P5. So Sweeney told you Harris is way better than Holtzclaw? Get out of here man. You a full of you know what. Of course I know that as any one who spend more than 10 minute on this site and apparently most everyone on here agrees. 

So you got any "live updates from Bishop Sycamore Camp" or not. pictures please

No, Sweeney knows that he has three offers at TE. NO P5 team wants to be the first to offer a kid at a second, different position. NEVER. Like I said, they'd be ridiculed beyond repair. 

I left OH Sunday morning. Back home now. I've been promised pics to post here later this week. Stay tuned. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No, Sweeney knows that he has three offers at TE. NO P5 team wants to be the first to offer a kid at a second, different position. NEVER. Like I said, they'd be ridiculed beyond repair. 

I left OH Sunday morning. Back home now. I've been promised pics to post here later this week. Stay tuned. 

So you never actually saw the team?

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It was many. Nobody paid attention to any of the rules that @PrepGridiron established. Was a clusterf8ck in the end. Feel free to contact Andre anytime you want. 

Anything that exposes you as a clown and a fraud is considered a clusterfuck.

You haven't fessed up to why you had all of your posts wiped.

If you were capable of shame that would be surprising.

• Thanks 1