Best passing QB you ever saw at the HS level?

ChimpGrip

On 7/17/2021 at 3:14 PM, badrouter said:

The best passing attacks I've seen at the H.S. level were Daniels and Young at Mater Dei. I suppose that factors in the quality of OL, WRs etc. But those guys were lights out with accuracy.

Young IMO..... did it against more elite competition then any other qb ever faced at this level IMO(SFA, IMG and 4xSJB)

Vernon Davis would be my 2nd pick at the hs level. He was Young without the weapons that Mater Dei had and he didn't face the elite competition that Young did

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Young IMO..... did it against more elite competition then any other qb ever faced at this level IMO(SFA, IMG and 4xSJB)

Vernon Davis would be my 2nd pick at the hs level. He was Young without the weapons that Mater Dei had and he didn't face the elite competition that Young did

Yup. Especially in 2019. That passing game seemed robotic, like there’s nothing anyone can do to stop it. Of course, Young would eat you alive with his feet if need be.