Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

Idk. Just tell me that they are D1 caliber athletes that couldn't get it together in the classroom so they are going out for one last hoorah before they turn 23. 

I can accept that. We've all seen and feel terrible for these type kids if we've been around any football programs for very long at all. 

I can dig it if the mission for the school is something along the lines of Last Chance U except for the High School version. 

I really dislike the senior reclassification, and the one that already has been to community College. Seems like the majority of the team is like that. 

The peddling of it as something that it doesn't seem to be is always the sticking point for me. I guess when you're "selling" them as a viable opponent to your clients, you have to do what you have to do. Even if there isn't supposedly any profit in it and whatever. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. Just tell me that they are D1 caliber athletes that couldn't get it together in the classroom so they are going out for one last hoorah before they turn 23. 

I can accept that. We've all seen and feel terrible for these type kids if we've been around any football programs for very long at all. 

I can dig it if the mission for the school is something along the lines of Last Chance U except for the High School version. 

I really dislike the senior reclassification, and the one that already has been to community College. Seems like the majority of the team is like that. 

The peddling of it as something that it doesn't seem to be is always the sticking point for me. I guess when you're "selling" them as a viable opponent to your clients, you have to do what you have to do. Even if there isn't supposedly any profit in it and whatever. 

They are all D1😂

want to buy some swamp land? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

And the Zeke Healy kid went to Westerville Central and has Ashland '25 on his Twitter which seems to indicate that he's enrolling this Fall.

Not that it matters because Ashland isn't D1 and pretty much anybody who wanted to could "commit" there if they wanted.

We do think alike sometimes.....it's so easy to back this guy up against the wall. 

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

He also goes to Westerville Central HS.

This is bizarro world.

A lying clown is claiming commits for a fake school but all the kids go to other real schools.

WC was his former school. The offer came in while he was enrolled at BS. None of these three commits had offers at their former schools. BS is paying dividends for all of them. And you ain't seen nothing yet. When all is said and done I'm convinced 40+ players currently on the 2021 BS roster will compete at the next level. 

The progression of a scam.

👇

On 4/8/2021 at 12:28 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

As of this morning, BS has 29 players on its roster with FBS offers! Games against IMG, ED, Iggy, DeMatha and LCA highlight their 2021 schedule. #raisethestandard 

On 7/7/2021 at 8:03 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

BS has 28 D1s as of today. Many are still listed under their old schools ;) 

On 7/21/2021 at 11:54 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Watch for yourself on 8/19. You'll be glad you did! Win or lose, you'll see all 27 BS D1s in action.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BS will send over 20 players to D1 schools at the culmination of the upcoming season. We'll see how EK really is vs. AHP on 9/17. Can't wait! 

"29!"

"28!"

"27!"

"Over 20!"

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Season is about 1 month away... Can we please....pretty please, get an actual and official BS roster?

Not something that we have to go hodge podge together and guess at. 118 kids on a page, with their positions and grad year. Please!

We're putting that info together for ESPN (for 8/29 game vs IMG) as we type. I'll post what I'm permitted to when the time comes.