Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We're putting that info together for ESPN

ESPN doesn't really need that info, goofball.

They just want to know the D1s to talk about and they know that already, and they know BS has none at the moment.

You really think ESPN is going to shoot the same shit as you?

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

@GardenStateBaller is such an obvious fraud and liar.

Capture1.thumb.PNG.e7b34110a7bd47dc8d5cffa8252aee64.PNG

What someone with an actual Akron offer looks like....verified at 247sports and Rivals.

Just one of the big guys at Edna Karr....not the greatest offers in the world yet, but then no one is pimping him......Memphis isn't bad.

https://247sports.com/player/kells-bush-46117384/

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2022/kells-bush-244146

This Bishop Sycamore bullshit is hard on the head......it's just not suppose to be that way.

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What someone with an actual Akron offer looks like....verified at 247sports and Rivals.

Just one of the big guys at Edna Karr....not the greatest offers in the world yet, but then no one is pimping him......Memphis isn't bad.

This Bishop Sycamore bullshit is hard on the head......it's just not suppose to be that way.

Wrong again. Carter was enrolled at BS when he committed to Akron. 

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Next. 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're not trying hard enough. On purpose. ;) 

Lol. 

I'd just love to see it posted by their national front man. The official roster. 

With all the hype on here, one wouldn't expect to need to go on a hunting trip to find the dadgum roster now. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You said that 29 (or 28, or 27 or over 20) players on the Bishop Sycamore roster had D1 offers.

No you're scrambling to sell us commits from players who aren't on Bishop Sycamore's roster.

Maybe you can answer truthfully. I know that guy won't or can't. By enrolled I assume meant he played for them last year but the question is will he be submitting Bishop Sycamore transcripts and a diploma from them for entrance to Akron?  which there is no evidence online anywhere that this player is signed or committed to Akron or any evidence Bishop Sycamore even exist as a high school. Looking further it appears this player started high school at Reynoldsburg High in Ohio in 2016 so I guess he graduated from there?  I would be willing to bet when Akron's fall roster comes out this player won't be on it, just a hunch

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Maybe you can answer truthfully. I know that guy won't or can't. By enrolled I assume meant he played for them last year but the question is will he be submitting Bishop Sycamore transcripts and a diploma from them for entrance to Akron?  which there is no evidence online anywhere that this player is signed or committed to Akron or any evidence Bishop Sycamore even exist as a high school. Looking further it appears this player started high school at Reynoldsburg High in Ohio in 2016 so I guess he graduated from there?  I would be willing to bet when Akron's fall roster comes out this player won't be on it, just a hunch

This nj clown is going to look even sillier when Myles Carter commits to Franciscan University of Steubenville.

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Franciscan University of Steubenville.

Looks like they don't play football......take the offer anyways. 😃

Not many D1 Universities are going to take a chance on many of these BS kids/adults.......for whatever reasons: SAT/ACT issues, criminal records, character flaws....etc

It would be in the best interest of these prospects to jump on any offer they get and do it quickly. None of them are in a position to wait and dream of something bigger and better. It won't be happening. 

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This nj clown is going to look even sillier when Myles Carter commits to Franciscan University of Steubenville.

At this point I think the guy is just looking for attention. It appears he seems to think making outrageous claims will lead people to pay for a month subscription to his stream thing to see them play. That's all I can figure.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Cossacks said:

It’s probably on Twitter. All of life’s answers are on Twitter. It’s 100% foolproof and accurate. If it’s on tweeter it can’t be false😂.

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is he on this year's roster? I can't seem to find it anywhere... 

xD

Does any team have this year’s roster?  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Y’all keep referring them as a scam and not a real school like Dusty ussssa auto academy  but hey atleast they have already played a football season already so they gotta be somewhat established to still be open

Blue-blood programs are lining up to play the Mighty BS in '21....Hoban, IMG, Ed, DeMatha, DV, LibNV, SFA, STM