Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Y’all keep referring them as a scam and not a real school like Dusty ussssa auto academy  but hey atleast they have already played a football season already so they gotta be somewhat established to still be open

Jesus Christ.

That is a sorry ass team.

Their uniforms also look like they'd be worn by a fake school. Like it's the generic uniform that a team would wear in create-a-team mode in Madden.

35 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Jesus Christ.

That is a sorry ass team.

Their uniforms also look like they'd be worn by a fake school. Like it's the generic uniform that a team would wear in create-a-team mode in Madden.

Ok I understand that and that they jersey bland as fuck but atleast they got a couple seasons under thier belt unlike that school In Coosada Bama

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Does anyone from Hoban even read this forum? This place seems more like California, Georgia, Texas and Florida high school fans to me. Is anyone on this forum even from Ohio?

During the season, the OH posters are more active. Here are some of them: 

@hardhit1 @Coletrain06 @zulu1128 @ohio @OhioFootball @Severino @CardinalTruth @93CardinalsFan @OdbCle @cardsfan85 

On 7/24/2021 at 7:23 PM, Wosinc said:

It’s the end of the week.  Where are the pictures?

Or are you still on “vaca?”

On 7/25/2021 at 12:13 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Total dominance today! Can't wait to watch BS live at Hoban on 8/19! #playthebest

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7097793-2021-bishop-sycamore-vs-archbishop-hoban

So, one picture?  Of something.

Is this you always keeping your word?

• Haha 2

This is just sad.  Multiple players tweeting offers that don't exist.  Is someone directing them to do this?  Can anyone confirm these are real offers?  No, nobody can.  They're not D1 recruits but they play them on Twitter.  What's worse is some of the COF Academy/Bishop Sycamore/USA Academy victims keep up the charade online afterwards, pretending to be going to college after their pretend high school graduation when they're living in their Mom's basement.  Just like a couple of former OSU players are now.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Does anyone from Hoban even read this forum? This place seems more like California, Georgia, Texas and Florida high school fans to me. Is anyone on this forum even from Ohio?

I'm on here, but rarely check this site in the summer...im just too busy doing things. 

But I'm also a Maryland Terrapin fan!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They held another Bash today. A great time was had by all!! 

Oh the BBQ and Camp that is open to any kid entering the 9th grade and up. $20 and you are in. Everyone is invited. The more the merrier of course. Did OSU make a offer? If so did he commit?  Asking for RedZone

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Oh the BBQ and Camp that is open to any kid entering the 9th grade and up. $20 and you are in. Everyone is invited. The more the merrier of course. Did OSU make a offer? If so did he commit?  Asking for RedZone

All I can tell you is when I was in Columbus I heard Coach Day say the following about Jeremy: "I know a D1 WR when I see one, and he's one of them." 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not yet. Fingers crossed. J already has offers from TCU, Tennessee, USC and Oregon. 

Yes we know he is a D1 offered player and athlete. Hope he gets qualified and finds a good home. I was just curios why you felt the need to post that tweet here. It has nothing to do with the topic.

I’m all for kids getting opportunities through football.  I also think that  if their players are a little “older” than the average high school team, their schedule should be against other schools that enroll 5th year high schoolers.  

Just from this thread it would seem a significant portion of their  squad is in that boat.  I assume the well established, reputable prep schools would want no part of being involved with whatever is going on over at BS.

For their sake, I hope these kids on the BS team that are planning on attending a college or university are getting some sort of education and aren’t simply a mercenary football team.  As everyone knows, the chances of making the NFL are not in their favor, and I would think that should be getting stressed, especially in this situation / environment. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I’m all for kids getting opportunities through football.  I also think that  if their players are a little “older” than the average high school team, their schedule should be against other schools that enroll 5th year high schoolers.  

Just from this thread it would seem a significant portion of their  squad is in that boat.  I assume the well established, reputable prep schools would want no part of being involved with whatever is going on over at BS.

For their sake, I hope these kids on the BS team that are planning on attending a college or university are getting some sort of education and aren’t simply a mercenary football team.  As everyone knows, the chances of making the NFL are not in their favor, and I would think that should be getting stressed, especially in this situation / environment. 

The part about playing other teams that operate roughly the same with 5th year seniors is the sticking point. 

We've got a guy on here selling them to every school he can find, but, for some reason he also clicked a like on your post. 

#29D1s 

Etc. 

• Haha 1