Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The part about playing other teams that operate roughly the same with 5th year seniors is the sticking point. 

We've got a guy on here selling them to every school he can find, but, for some reason he also clicked a like on your post. 

#29D1s 

Etc. 

#27D1s

I liked his post because he highlighted the fact that BS is playing teams who operate similar to themselves. Teams like IMG, SFA, LCA, STM, elite privates, open enrollment publics, etc. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

I would hope a kat from class of 2020 would do well against kids much younger than him:

image.thumb.png.1c963cc97320fd25ad8bb0cb9f7a8060.png

Flat out Embarrassing….. I was 17 when I graduated HS, reclassifying 2 years down is a total Joke….

The Coaches at this fake school and @GardenStateBallershould be absolutely ashamed of themselves for supporting and promoting this…

Instead they are all sitting around stroking each other’s ego’s over putting together a team full of JC age players to play Against HS kids….

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

This Kat is from CEN10 and WAS a class of 2021 player.  How is he eligible again?

He played for a club team last year Winners Circle.. His team lost to the club team from Washington who lost to TCAL's Trinity Christian.. must not be all that good. He has been calling himself a 4 star and the best '22 athlete in the country all summer on his twitter. Of course no publications back up those claims. He looks like a good player must have some other issues

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

He played for a club team last year Winners Circle.. His team lost to the club team from Washington who lost to TCAL's Trinity Christian.. must not be all that good. He has been calling himself a 4 star and the best '22 athlete in the country all summer. Of course no publications back up those claims

He currently holds offers from UNLV, Nevada and Washinton State!!