Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I said from Day One that .500 would be their ceiling. 

No, you said IMG and DV would be tough, but their other games were all winnable.

When I see another blowout loss, 35-0, “winnable” is not a word that comes to mind.  LOL.   

BTW., it’s August 21, yet none of the D-1 schools that you and the BS scammers claim have made offers to BS players this year even mention a single one of these players anywhere on any of their websites or social media pages or on any recruiting sites.   Weird, huh?  Must be some kind of blackout affecting only Bishop Sycamore.  Just weird.  It’s not affecting any other schools or any other players in the entire country, but only Bishop Sycamore.  Just odd.  Wonder what’s happening — very strange that the entire country would be silent on all this D-1 talent.   Yep, it’s a real mystery.  LOL.

No joke — you may seriously be the biggest liar and con artist in all of high school sports.  It would be funny, except you and your BS scammers are preying on all of these desperate players and their families with your lies and false promises.  You are a class-A POS.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, reggid said:

No, you said IMG and DV would be tough, but their other games were all winnable.

When I see another blowout loss, 35-0, “winnable” is not a word that comes to mind.  LOL.   

BTW., it’s August 21, yet none of the D-1 schools that you and the BS scammers claim have made offers to BS players this year even mention a single one of these players anywhere on any of their websites or social media pages or on any recruiting sites.   Weird, huh?  Must be some kind of blackout affecting only Bishop Sycamore.  Just weird.  It’s not affecting any other schools or any other players in the entire country, but only Bishop Sycamore.  Just odd.  Wonder what’s happening — very strange that the entire country would be silent on all this D-1 talent.   Yep, it’s a real mystery.  LOL.

No joke — you may seriously be the biggest liar and con artist in all of high school sports.  It would be funny, except you and your BS scammers are preying on all of these desperate players and their families with your lies and false promises.  You are a class-A POS.

https://www.flofootball.com/articles/7127616-prep-gridiron-logistics-flosports-partner-on-elite-hsfb-offering

PGL can't be stopped. Your hate and vitriol will continue to fuel our success forever. 

On 8/8/2021 at 7:36 AM, OldTerrapin said:

Welp take that 27 D1 to 26.. Can't wait to hear Garden States spin on this one. He is really a kicker not a WR

Fullerton College reached out to him with a possible spot and it looks like he turned it down to play a 5th year of HS. This is kind of sad because I think the kid did have a legitimate D1 offer at one point. People will take advantage of kids. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Fullerton College reached out to him with a possible spot and it looks like he turned it down to play a 5th year of HS. This is kind of sad because I think the kid did have a legitimate D1 offer at one point. People will take advantage of kids. 

yeah unfortunately kids view these new Prep Academies as an easier option then going to a JUCO. They have to do school work at JUCO. The PA's they just play ball using their GAP year. The PA's do a good job of marketing with fancy websites and twitter hype like they got something going on.  In reality they have very few players who move on to D1 where as the JUCO's particularly ones like Fullerton College have tremendous success moving players onto the Universities.

In this kids defense I don't think he was trying to play another year of high school. He thought BS was like the other PA's and it appears it was sold to him like that. He is with the Jersey Gators now which is one of those new pop up PA's  But I agree going to Fullerton (if he could afford to go out to CA and go there) would have been a much wiser choice. He was already a grad and NCAA qualified so JUCO would have been perfect for him to prove his size isn't a problem at D1 or even get into a good D2 program. Unfortunately these kids are so hyped in youth ball and high school constantly being told they are D1 and coddled they have a hard time accepting they are not going to a P5 and are easy prey for the scamming PA's looking to make money off them selling that BS

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

On 7/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

You already posted the names above. No need for me to post them. I can, however, post where their offers are from so far:

OL #1: Alabama A&M, Morgan State, Howard

OL #2: Georgia, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, UNC

OL #3: UMass, Stony Brook

DL #1: Kent State, Indiana State, Youngstown State, 

DL#2: Akron

DL#3: Georgia Southern, FIU, FAU, FAMU, B-C

Damn. The college coaches must be really missing out on the Hoban kids. They worked those 5th year D1's and JUCO xfer both sides of the ball and badly

• Haha 3

Not surprisingly, GSB is lying.  None of the schools he and the BS scammers claim have made offers have any BS players listed anywhere on their recruiting sites or social media.  At best, what he and the scammers are doing are using uncommitted, unfulfilled offers some dudes may have received 1-2 years ago at their old, real schools that never actually resulted in scholarships.  At worst, they are outright committing fraud by claiming nonexistent current offers in order to fraudulently hype the program to try to scam more families and donors into giving money to the program and attract more desperate former HS players into joining their broken-down, never-was program.

Either way, it’s a scam and a fraud and just plain sleazy as hell — just like GSB, the scammers’ top pimp.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

As an example of the fraudulent scam BS and GSB are running, look at one of the QBs on their roster, Trillian Harris, a dude they claim has “Division 1 offers.”   

Yes, he reportedly had interest from Nevada — TWO YEARS AGO, as a Junior, when he was playing at Mission Viejo in California, but it never resulted in a firm commitment or scholarship, and there is no record that he has had any offers since — and he graduated in the class of 2021 before “reclassifying” at BS (so, like dozens of others on the BS roster, he’s actually ineligible to play HS football by Ohio and national accreditation standards).

Another one is that post-grad dude GSB claims is going to get offered by Ohio State.  He’s not listed anywhere on a single OSU recruiting site.  His sole connection to OSU was attending an open camp held at OSU, but has never been on their radar and has never been given an offer or even close to one.

Again, like two years ago, before he graduated from his real high school, he apparently had some interest from one or two schools, but he never had a commitment and he never had a scholarship.  Yet since coming to BS, BS and GSB claim he has multiple “Division 1” offers.  No, he HAD some interest — when he was still in high school two years ago, long before he came to the BS post-grad team of adults run by scammers.

It sounds like more kids duped into thinking BS was like a prep school or JUCO program where they could get more good experience and a second look.  Instead, they find themselves with a scam program at a fake school which uses their ancient history to claim “Division 1 offers” in order to scam more families into joining their janky program.   It’s disgusting and unethical, and maybe even of questionable legality.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, reggid said:

As an example of the fraudulent scam BS and GSB are running, look at one of the QBs on their roster, Trillian Harris, a dude they claim has “Division 1 offers.”   

Yes, he reportedly had interest from Nevada — TWO YEARS AGO, as a Junior, when he was playing at Mission Viejo in California, but it never resulted in a firm commitment or scholarship, and there is no record that he has had any offers since — and he graduated in the class of 2021 before “reclassifying” at BS (so, like dozens of others on the BS roster, he’s actually ineligible to play HS football by Ohio and national accreditation standards).

Another one is that post-grad dude GSB claims is going to get offered by Ohio State.  He’s not listed anywhere on a single OSU recruiting site.  His sole connection to OSU was attending an open camp held at OSU, but has never been on their radar and has never been given an offer or even close to one.

Again, like two years ago, before he graduated from his real high school, he apparently had some interest from one or two schools, but he never had a commitment and he never had a scholarship.  Yet since coming to BS, BS and GSB claim he has multiple “Division 1” offers.  No, he HAD some interest — when he was still in high school two years ago, long before he came to the BS post-grad team of adults run by scammers.

It sounds like more kids duped into thinking BS was like a prep school or JUCO program where they could get more good experience and a second look.  Instead, they find themselves with a scam program at a fake school which uses their ancient history to claim “Division 1 offers” in order to scam more families into joining their janky program.   It’s disgusting and unethical, and maybe even of questionable legality.

Damn. Tell us how you really feel.  The FLO/Gameplan announcer in the game vs Hoban was given some list as well and said the one kid you talked about, that GSB wanted to bet anything would have an OSU offer any day, has has offer from Michigan. I guess they think if they say that then OSU might offer?  I think those players are being told to put stuff like 3star and 2D1 offers on their twitter in an attempt fool somebody or what have you. If you look at their twitters you would think they won the game vs Hoban. Retweeting the very few highlights from the game, Very few. One guy they (not the player) bragged only gave up 3 catches for 15 yards. Well damn Hoban only threw the ball like 10-12 times. It's pretty funny watching them operate actually. Sad for the players though, being fed up into all this false crap.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

August 23.  0 official offers, 0 commitments and 0 gofundme donations. @GardenStateBaller  @Nolebull813 I am disappointed in you guys. You talk the talk of helping the poor bullet dodging kids you should put your money where your mouth is. GSB you should just give them the 20G's needed yourself. What is 20 gee whizzers a multi millionaire?  I expect to see some donations from you two by the end of the day and don't be cheap. I would give some myself but I am not sure the money wouldn't go to RJ's legal defense fund.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...