Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

On 7/20/2021 at 4:23 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

It's where their three, indoor practice fields, weight room and class rooms are situated. They are its largest tenant. The housing complex is around the corner. This is the future of non-traditional, online education. Get used to it! Times are achanging. 

ok if you say so

On 7/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

You already posted the names above. No need for me to post them. I can, however, post where their offers are from so far:

OL #1: Alabama A&M, Morgan State, Howard

OL #2: Georgia, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, UNC

OL #3: UMass, Stony Brook

DL #1: Kent State, Indiana State, Youngstown State, 

DL#2: Akron

DL#3: Georgia Southern, FIU, FAU, FAMU, B-C

really.. wtf? why QB 1 keep getting hurt and QB 2 back home in Baltimore with broken ankle then

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2021 at 7:26 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

It's not nonsense. That's where they're based. Classrooms, weight room, three indoor practice fields, etc. are all there. I saw them with my owns eyes as outlined in Post #1 of the Live from Sycamore thread.

Try to remember that "non-traditional" doesn't always equal bad, wrong or illegal. 

your eyes deceive you

On 7/21/2021 at 5:01 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

The game film vs the likes of Hoban, IMG, Ed, DV, Liberty NV, SFA and IMG is sure to help many additional causes. 

😄

Good find, @OldTerrapin

Imagine being deluded enough to believe that a group of crappy overage players coached by a bunch of glorified street agents with criminal records would perform competently enough against good high school teams to improve their recruiting stock.

Joe Maimone knows nothing about football. He's a complete buffoon.

• Haha 1

Been a whirlwind morning with interviews from all over America! As expected at least one team has canceled its game with BS. 

Regarding the disturbing article that came out in Complex last night, let's wait and see. That boy was part of COF back in 2018. That situation has nothing to do with the 2021 season. And I'll just leave it at that for now. Stay tuned. Gonna be a busy day!! #LastChanceHigh

It’s usually the pimp who does the slapping, but in this case, the beat-down of GSB, the chief pimp and co-conspirator of the BS fraudsters, has been brutal.  Hoisted, pummeled, and flayed with own words again.

BSG is not an innocent dupe, as he is now trying to claim - he was an active, integral part of the scam.

On 7/20/2021 at 11:31 AM, Severino said:

Article says he’s a 2020 prospect. So he’s now a 21 year old who decided to go back to high school? You can’t just decide to be younger than you are. College coaches want 17 and and 18 year old seniors because they will grow and develop. If I am going to recruit a 21 year-old I am going to the portal to get a proven player. 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 4:00 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

They're just jealous! Most are close-minded individuals with menial, mundane jobs. They don't get to make a difference in the world like yours truly does. And not to mention work with awesome clients each and every day like Mater Dei, St John Bosco, Duncanville, Desoto, Allen, St Frances, DeMatha, St Johns, Good Counsel, Lowndes, Colquitt, Milton, Grayson, Collins Hill, IMG, St Thomas Aquinas, American Heritage, Don Bosco, St Joe's NJ, Bergen Catholic, St Joe's PA, St Xavier, Moeller, LaSalle, Elder, etc. I'm truly blessed. Not a care or worry in the world and loving what I do. It's good to be The King.  

As the truth comes out very few if any of these reputable programs will be your “clients” any longer. As your past scams all come out in the open, they will want nothing to do with you. In the process of trying to make a name for yourself you hurt kids. That’s the worst part of it all. You say you want to help kids, but all you are doing is exploiting them for your own gain. #NoChanceHigh 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2