Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

These guys threatened others on Twitter with physical harm, this year, including having their players do it if the people they were arguing with were under age. 

These two kids paint a picture of that exact thing happening last year. Attacking a homeless man by several players at the behest of Roy Johnson. 

There can be no defense of this. None. It doesn't matter that it's two different years. It's the same clown running the show, that posted a threat of having "his kids" attack someone this year on Twitter. Same clown. Same guy that we've endured GSB directing us to his interviews and saying what an all around great guy he is. Same guy.

I'm a forgive an forget type until it comes to shit like directing kids to break the law. Putting them in danger. Putting them in a situation where they have to rob fucking grocery stores in order to eat decent food. 

I do believe I'd just shut the fuck up if I was complicit in pimping this team to the masses. Of course I have some scruples and sense. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What does last year have to do with this year? Totally different teams. This year's team had kids from 8+ states and many D1s. Last season, not so much. #LastChanceHigh 

They don't have any D1 players and that's why they're in the position they in now. They keep misrepresenting what they have and are. If they just kept it a buck that they're a club team with post grads we wouldn't be having this conversation today. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gametyme said:

They don't have any D1 players and that's why they're in the position they in now. They keep misrepresenting what they have and are. If they just kept it a buck that they're a club team with post grads we wouldn't be having this conversation today. 

But they do! Truth trumps lies. #LastChanceHigh 

• Thumbs Down 1

The former players said exactly what a scam program does. They put on a facade to get their money. Then they take the money and don’t deliver what they promised. This is not a case of over-promise under-deliver. This is classic bait and switch. Show one thing, get the money, give them something much worse. How Joe, if you are supposed to be legitimate, could you defend them. The fact that you are so willing to die on your sword over this shows you are involved in a much higher level than you claim to be. Roy Johnson is a shyster and a liar. He is a classic sociopath con artist. This is the third fake high school football program they have created. These guys also created a fake college. 

They have guys who used fake names and Hudl films. I coached D1 football. There wasn’t one legitimate D1 player on the field in any of their three games. They looked like a bunch of out of shape former high school players. 

Stop living this fantasy and just admit you got caught. You lied for them. You are obviously in on this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Not one player from this program will sign a letter of intent in February. The first issue is talent. They aren’t good enough. If any of these guys actually had big-time offers, why didn’t they sign? That brings us to the second point. Grades. Most likely, none of these guys were eligible. They didn’t have the grades and most likely didn’t graduate high school. We know they aren’t improving their grades at BS High. Third, their age. If I am going yo recruit a high school kid, I want him to be 17 or 18. I want him to have room for growth. If I am going to recruit a guy who is 20 or 21, I am going to the portal to get a guy I know can play. Joe knows nothing about football and recruiting. 

They have some guys who look the part, but the film doesn’t lie. They aren’t very good. The OL is terrible. The skill guys aren’t very good. And the coaching is absolutely awful.

If you really were about kids, the focus would be discipline and academics. Kids would be getting their grades in order and getting tutoring. Second would be getting guys good film, not film of them getting their ass whipped. The only reason you schedule like this is to draw attention to yourself. The whole goal of you shysters has been to use these kids to put yourself in the spotlight. There won’t be a show. There won’t be a netflix. Their may be a documentary on how jacked up you guys were and and horribly you guys treated and used these young men.

Exploited. Exploited these young men. These guys who have no guidance. The one parent who was involved saw right through the scam. And you badmouthed him all over these boards. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Ball Coach said:

The former players said exactly what a scam program does. They put on a facade to get their money. Then they take the money and don’t deliver what they promised. This is not a case of over-promise under-deliver. This is classic bait and switch. Show one thing, get the money, give them something much worse. How Joe, if you are supposed to be legitimate, could you defend them. The fact that you are so willing to die on your sword over this shows you are involved in a much higher level than you claim to be. Roy Johnson is a shyster and a liar. He is a classic sociopath con artist. This is the third fake high school football program they have created. These guys also created a fake college. 

They have guys who used fake names and Hudl films. I coached D1 football. There wasn’t one legitimate D1 player on the field in any of their three games. They looked like a bunch of out of shape former high school players. 

Stop living this fantasy and just admit you got caught. You lied for them. You are obviously in on this. 

338 Chef Kiss Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

On 7/20/2021 at 11:46 AM, Nolebull813 said:

@GardenStateBaller bringing the receipts! 

I don’t get the skepticism about a team that has played about 15 games in 6 different states in 2 years of existence.

This team is just the high school version of Last Chance U. Sit back and enjoy the life changing outcomes! 

🤦🏼‍♂️

How did the “life-changing” part work out?

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2021 at 3:51 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

The full list will be revealed in time. Stay tuned. 

On 7/20/2021 at 9:13 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

Said list exists 

I have personally reviews said list 

Said list is detailed 

On 7/21/2021 at 11:54 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Watch for yourself on 8/19. You'll be glad you did! Win or lose, you'll see all 27 BS D1s in action. 

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7097793-2021-bishop-sycamore-vs-archbishop-hoban

On 7/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

You already posted the names above. No need for me to post them. I can, however, post where their offers are from so far:

OL #1: Alabama A&M, Morgan State, Howard

OL #2: Georgia, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, UNC

OL #3: UMass, Stony Brook

DL #1: Kent State, Indiana State, Youngstown State, 

DL#2: Akron

DL#3: Georgia Southern, FIU, FAU, FAMU, B-C

On 7/25/2021 at 10:26 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

I promised pics by the end of the week. As ususal, I'm just keeping my word, which is golden. Remember, a Man without his Word is nothing! 

On 7/25/2021 at 12:17 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

WC was his former school. The offer came in while he was enrolled at BS. None of these three commits had offers at their former schools. BS is paying dividends for all of them. And you ain't seen nothing yet. When all is said and done I'm convinced 40+ players currently on the 2021 BS roster will compete at the next level. 

On 7/25/2021 at 12:29 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

We're putting that info together for ESPN (for 8/29 game vs IMG) as we type. I'll post what I'm permitted to when the time comes. 

On 8/4/2021 at 6:35 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

No idea. The official documents I'm in possession of only note those three offers for him. 

Are you confusing him with JN? 

On 8/5/2021 at 11:23 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Your wish is my command. Stay tuned. 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:42 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Not including this former player, BS currently has 11 WRs on its 2021 roster with D1 offers. Next man up! 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:54 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

According to the official documents I have in my possession, 11 WRs with D1 offers is indeed an accurate number as of this morning. 

On 8/10/2021 at 11:49 AM, OldTerrapin said:

For the players there drinking the Kool-Aid sake I sure hope so.

On 8/10/2021 at 2:39 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Why would I do such if I didn't have the proof? Think. 

On 8/10/2021 at 2:58 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

@Sammyswordsman also has a copy of the list of the now 26 D1s. 

For all that I've done for BS, it's highly unlikely that the second portion of your post is true. But if so, hey, live, learn and move on. As I posted prior I'm a risk-taker, especially when I believe I have absolutely nothing to lose.

As Winston Churchill stated, "I'd rather argue against a hundred idiots, than have one agree with me." 

On 8/10/2021 at 3:15 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

I've been instructed to keep it under wraps for now. When permitted, I'll certainly do so. 

On 8/31/2021 at 11:05 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Been a whirlwind morning with interviews from all over America! As expected at least one team has canceled its game with BS. 

Regarding the disturbing article that came out in Complex last night, let's wait and see. That boy was part of COF back in 2018. That situation has nothing to do with the 2021 season. And I'll just leave it at that for now. Stay tuned. Gonna be a busy day!! #LastChanceHigh

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

But they do! Truth trumps lies. #LastChanceHigh 

This from just one thread.  Does PrettyGoodLiar have the slightest inkling of how bat-shit crazy he is?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

This from just one thread.  Does PrettyGoodLiar have the slightest inkling of how bat-shit crazy he is?

The above is just more proof that you're my human yo-yo. The original, Official BS D1 recruit list is still in my possession. It may be worth something someday very soon! #LastChanceHigh 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

I forgot about Sammyswordsman having involvement in this in some weird way. Apparently allegedly holding a list of names and subsequent offers. Shit that ESPN didn't even get. xD

What gives? 

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The above is just more proof that you're my human yo-yo. The original, Official BS D1 recruit list is still in my possession. It may be worth something someday very soon! #LastChanceHigh 

This is what I’m talking about.  You’re too stupid to know this, but back in the 50s there was a Republican senator who, for a while, made a career of accusing people of being communists.

His go-to schtick was to wave a piece of paper and announce it was a damning list of card-carrying communists.

Of course he never let anyone see the list (sound familiar?) and he got away with it for a while but eventually he was found out.  The “list” turned out to be some BS piece of rubbish, much like I’m sure your “list” is.

That’s what’s happening to you, you ass.

No matter how many glib responses and laugh emojis you post, you’re still a shyster.

And btw, thanks for hanging on my every post.  It’s quite flattering.  I guess.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I forgot about Sammyswordsman having involvement in this in some weird way. Apparently allegedly holding a list of names and subsequent offers. Shit that ESPN didn't even get. xD

What gives? 

Don’t know.  I’m surprised that he would be part of this.  Maybe he got conned too.

9 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Don’t know.  I’m surprised that he would be part of this.  Maybe he got conned too.

I ain't hating. Just pointing out that GSB likes to make out like Sammy is holding info for him since GSB's word isn't revered. I suppose the idea is people would trust Sammy more, and if he nods and says "yeah I have a copy of this list" then we should believe it. 

Then Sammy came in yesterday wanting to turn the page on the BS stuff his ownself. 

This whole thing has been wacky and getting wackier minute by minute with people posting stories about rapists and stuff claiming that other members are the perpetrators in those stories. 

Clearly that's some wild attempts at deflection from what's been widely reported about this BS debacle, but, idk what I can do about it because there's wild claims coming from everywhere, and some can't be verified from either side so 🤔 I guess it is what it is. 

I'd prefer that we all stick with what we're pretty sure are facts, but, maybe there's alternative facts? Lol. 

Seems like a lot of noise pollution now. Maybe it will burn out soon.