Jump to content

Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread


RedZone
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, THEOC89 said:

The Post was Taken Down…..Unfortunately since GSB is the Face of 2 Major HS Frauds and he is a proven liar, and he continues to perpetuate the Lies and The Fraud it doesn’t look like the page will be turned anytime soon…

Ok  I guess

but how many times does everyone need to know what really happened?

let’s get back to why we are here HSFB 

Thanks & peace 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Where are these stories?

better yet all this stuff sucks 

I like to see what HSFB teams are about and doing and we have adults bitching about adults playing HSFB 

aren’t  we all playing  as adults?

let’s turn the page boys

 

This is almost exactly what Sammy said.

Interesting to note who wants this to go away.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hardhit1 said:

Well not sure what that means other than it’s over right?

when’s the next best games 

I want to know thanks 

Colquitt County plays Cedar Grove this week on NFHS. I think it's due to be a good game even if not really nationally relevant or moving the needle much for pollsters. 

We saw Colquitt battle against a much larger set of lines last Friday and stay in the game until the final minutes in spite of having three turnovers before driving and being in position to tie or win the game in the final minute or so. Coach Rogers gave me a Stat after the game. 97% of the time a team turning the ball over 3 times loses the game. We were set to be the 3% until another damn turnover.  Great game in spite of my team losing. 

The team coming this week is huge on the lines too. Difference is they're not as big a school population so their depth may be an issue. 

Should be a good hard fought game either way. Hoping for a bounce back from the Pack. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt County plays Cedar Grove this week on NFHS. I think it's due to be a good game even if not really nationally relevant or moving the needle much for pollsters. 

We saw Colquitt battle against a much larger set of lines last Friday and stay in the game until the final minutes in spite of having three turnovers before driving and being in position to tie or win the game in the final minute or so. Coach Rogers gave me a Stat after the game. 97% of the time a team turning the ball over 3 times loses the game. We were set to be the 3% until another damn turnover.  Great game in spite of my team losing. 

The team coming this week is huge on the lines too. Difference is they're not as big a school population so their depth may be an issue. 

Should be a good hard fought game either way. Hoping for a bounce back from the Pack. 

I was only kidding, everything but GA

 

 

 

Kidding thanks 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Plot twist. The Ohio Department of Justice AND Education finds no wrong doing, they operate as an accredited educational institution, rebrand under the new name Bishop Severino, and schedule games like nothing happened. 

Can we get an invite to the Freedom Bowl in Canton next year?  That would be awesome!!!

#playthebest #LFG #makeithappen

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ben Ferree AKA Severino?  hmmm

 

https://www.columbusmonthly.com/story/lifestyle/features/2021/11/22/bishop-sycamore-scandal-christians-of-faith-academy-ben-ferree-espn-game/8665573002/

 

 

Field of Schemes: Inside Ben Ferree's Three-Year Mission to Expose Bishop Sycamore

Long before the rest of the world heard about Bishop Sycamore, Ben Ferree was speaking out about the controversial school. Why was he ignored?

 

 Ferree, who spent three years sounding the alarm about the program. Along the way, he reached out to reporters, called high school athletic directors and warned coaches, even when he no longer worked for the OHSAA. And until this summer, that work was largely in vain.

But now, people are finally listening.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Ben Ferree AKA Severino?  hmmm

Sorry, but no.  You don't need to be Ben Ferree to know everything about COF Academy/Bishop Sycamore.  I think that's the point he's trying to make... that everybody knew.  Everybody in Columbus knew all along.  That's why they couldn't even get a scrimmage in the Columbus area.

If you called anyone involved in education in Columbus and asked "what do you know about Roy Johnson?" they would have said "never heard of him."  If you called anyone involved in high school football in Columbus and asked "what do you know about Roy Johnson?" they would have said "never heard of him."  If you called anyone who did know Roy Johnson they would have said "the life insurance salesman?"  "What kind of scheme is he running now?"

What we have learned from this is that many schools will stoop to playing anybody, pay any amount of money, rather than have an open week on their schedule.  And that the words "we're like IMG" will cause many people to lose their minds and drool like Pavlov's dog.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Severino said:

Sorry, but no.  You don't need to be Ben Ferree to know everything about COF Academy/Bishop Sycamore.  I think that's the point he's trying to make... that everybody knew.  Everybody in Columbus knew all along.  That's why they couldn't even get a scrimmage in the Columbus area.

If you called anyone involved in education in Columbus and asked "what do you know about Roy Johnson?" they would have said "never heard of him."  If you called anyone involved in high school football in Columbus and asked "what do you know about Roy Johnson?" they would have said "never heard of him."  If you called anyone who did know Roy Johnson they would have said "the life insurance salesman?"  "What kind of scheme is he running now?"

What we have learned from this is that many schools will stoop to playing anybody, pay any amount of money, rather than have an open week on their schedule.  And that the words "we're like IMG" will cause many people to lose their minds and drool like Pavlov's dog.

Quick in and out to Columbus this weekend for a wedding. Any suggestions for things to do Saturday morning? Any area with holiday feel? Walk along river? Will be with wife, so no interest in Bishop Sycamore anything.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Quick in and out to Columbus this weekend for a wedding. Any suggestions for things to do Saturday morning? Any area with holiday feel? Walk along river? Will be with wife, so no interest in Bishop Sycamore anything.

 

You can catch some good Saturday morning soccer games here and they even have a bar upstairs where you can get some suds and nacho's .. good times!

 

Call to allow fall sports impacting private complexes, leagues across Ohio  | WSYX

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Plot twist. The Ohio Department of Justice AND Education finds no wrong doing, they operate as an accredited educational institution, rebrand under the new name Bishop Severino, and schedule games like nothing happened. 

so, time now to go thru the other threads and see whose predictions turned out to be right.

it's as if few ever thought Ohio Justice & Education would officially and unbiasedly give us closure.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Testadura said:

so, time now to go thru the other threads and see whose predictions turned out to be right.

it's as if few ever thought Ohio Justice & Education would officially and unbiasedly give us closure.

Um, there is no Ohio Department of Justice and the Ohio Department of Education has revoked Bishop Sycamore's registration and their investigation is not closed yet.

https://sports.yahoo.com/happened-bishop-sycamore-months-later-110028988.html

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...