Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

As a matter of fact, I did! Nice guy. He's real high on WR Jeremy Naborne. 

Wonder why you didn't mention that in your live from thread. You mentioned everyone else you met. It's too bad you didn't get a picture the rest of the B1G would have enjoyed the violation. No problem maybe the NCAA can call you in as an eye witness

(1) June 28 through July 24, 2021: Dead Period

Recruiting Calendar – NLI

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Wonder why you didn't mention that in your live from thread. You mentioned everyone else you met. It's too bad you didn't get a picture the rest of the B1G would have enjoyed the violation. 

(1) June 28 through July 24, 2021: Dead Period

Jeremy wasn't there obviously as he's from CA. Remember, camp started yesterday. I was there Friday morning. 

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's obviously a crappy indoor soccer facility.

Only a bozo would try to pass that off as a school or a "headquarters."

(wink, wink)

It's where their three, indoor practice fields, weight room and class rooms are situated. They are its largest tenant. The housing complex is around the corner. This is the future of non-traditional, online education. Get used to it! Times are achanging. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's where their three, indoor practice fields, weight room and class rooms are situated. They are its largest tenant. The housing complex is around the corner. This is the future of non-traditional, online education. Get used to it! Times are achanging. 

The future of non traditional online schooling is a club football team masquerading as a high school practicing in a soccer plex and living in apts around the corner during football season? If you say so

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

The future of non traditional online schooling is a club football team masquerading as a high school practicing in a soccer plex and living in apts around the corner during football season? If you say so

Untraditional doesn't equal bad or wrong. We currently live in a culture where "not normal" is revered and glorified. Join the club! 

Let's regress. You started the thread. I took interest and asked questions. You got all defensive and started popping off how you know everything and this and that. I just played along for fun. I don't care really. these home brew programs come and go all the time. It's just funny to me how they all act like they are changing the world. I have no reason to talk to them they aren't the ones on here hyping and acting crazy.

• Haha 1

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

Let's regress. You started the thread. I took interest and asked questions. You got all defensive and started popping off how you know everything and this and that. I just played along for fun. I don't care really. these home brew programs come and go all the time. It's just funny to me how they all act like they are changing the world. I have no reason to talk to them they aren't the one on here hyping and acting crazy.

I'm just trying to quell, eliminate and correct the lies, rumors and deceit that so many are spewing here. Whether you like BS or not, they're going to have a fabulous 2021 season playing many of the best HSFB teams in America. And that's really all that matters. 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And as long as my clients are being talked about here, good, bad or ugly, and above the fold, they're winning. There's no such thing as bad press. #RaiseTheStandard

Well then good but I am not the one everyone on here is calling a fraud, liar. scammer, two bit hustler and every other nasty thing in the book. You are. So at least I got that going for me as I troll along. 

• Like 1