Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

47 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Well then good but I am not the one everyone on here is calling a fraud, liar. scammer, two bit hustler and every other nasty thing in the book. You are. So at least I got that going for me as I troll along. 

They're just jealous! Most are close-minded individuals with menial, mundane jobs. They don't get to make a difference in the world like yours truly does. And not to mention work with awesome clients each and every day like Mater Dei, St John Bosco, Duncanville, Desoto, Allen, St Frances, DeMatha, St Johns, Good Counsel, Lowndes, Colquitt, Milton, Grayson, Collins Hill, IMG, St Thomas Aquinas, American Heritage, Don Bosco, St Joe's NJ, Bergen Catholic, St Joe's PA, St Xavier, Moeller, LaSalle, Elder, etc. I'm truly blessed. Not a care or worry in the world and loving what I do. It's good to be The King.  

37 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The truth hurts! Reach out to Andre for confirmation of everything on these four pages of posts. I bet you won't. 

Haha.  You think because he scares you that he is going to scare anybody on Twitter?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha.  You think because he scares you that he is going to scare anybody on Twitter?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're over 18 he'll get you. If you're under 18 he's got boys that'll get you. Gangsta stuff man. Exactly what you look for when you look for a molder of young minds. xD

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They're just jealous! Most are close-minded individuals with menial, mundane jobs. They don't get to make a difference in the world like yours truly does. And not to mention work with awesome clients each and every day like Mater Dei, St John Bosco, Duncanville, Desoto, Allen, St Frances, DeMatha, St Johns, Good Counsel, Lowndes, Colquitt, Milton, Grayson, Collins Hill, IMG, St Thomas Aquinas, American Heritage, Don Bosco, St Joe's NJ, Bergen Catholic, St Joe's PA, St Xavier, Moeller, LaSalle, Elder, etc. I'm truly blessed. Not a care in the world and loving what I do. It's good the be The King.  

King?  Of?  What color is the world in your world.  Wait.  I know.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

We had Dustin Devaughn here in person and he just lied his ass off about his scam.

Some clown on Twitter is not going to be able to convince us of anything.

And both he and GSB threatened legal actions when called out for the lies by people on here catching them up in their bullshit. Eventually had all of their stuff removed so nobody can see it. 

Clean slate to run the hustle over again. xD

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They're just jealous! Most are close-minded individuals with menial, mundane jobs. They don't get to make a difference in the world like yours truly does. And not to mention work with awesome clients each and every day like Mater Dei, St John Bosco, Duncanville, Desoto, Allen, St Frances, DeMatha, St Johns, Good Counsel, Lowndes, Colquitt, Milton, Grayson, Collins Hill, IMG, St Thomas Aquinas, American Heritage, Don Bosco, St Joe's NJ, Bergen Catholic, St Joe's PA, St Xavier, Moeller, LaSalle, Elder, etc. I'm truly blessed. Not a care or worry in the world and loving what I do. It's good to be The King.  

So now Allen is an awesome client?  You use to dog them out just a few years ago.  🤡 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The housing complex is around the corner.

Obviously NOT part of the whole "Live from Bishop Sycamore" experience.

Worst "Live From" in the history of "Live From's"

NO players, No smiling faces, No handshakes.....just some lunch tables and soccer field with a couple kids on it. 

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And both he and GSB threatened legal actions when called out for the lies by people on here catching them up in their bullshit. Eventually had all of their stuff removed so nobody can see it. 

He still hasn't even acknowledged that he had all of his posts wiped from this site.

It's Con Artistry 101.

Lie, cheat, steal.

Then when it goes bust just wipe everything down.

• Thanks 2

I really don't care about this team one way or the other. It's definitely interesting they haven't provided a roster, and how many wild claims there are about the roster. 

There is a lot of Twitter hype about this one or that one getting offers, but, nothing from the school Twitter shows them practicing on these indoor facility fields or sitting in a classroom or anything really. 

Just an "I dare you to ask Andre on twitter" type thing going on. 

Pretty wild all in all.

They've been at camp in this nice indoor facility for two days supposedly... nothing in photos or videos. The BS Twitter doesn't even tag the right handles when trying to promote the kids. Weird stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Take it from someone that's team actually does practice indoors and all... We're very proud of such facilities and love to show videos and photos of the kids utilizing the expensive top of the line facility. Usually within minutes or hours of practices or camps inside there, there will be tweets of videos from drone, and sideline cams. 

It's hard to believe these guys are using that facility and not posting videos and photos left and right of the team in there. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Another lie. Only DD threatened legal action. I'm not the suing type. I get revenge in more meaningful ways. 

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I really don't care about this team one way or the other. It's definitely interesting they haven't provided a roster, and how many wild claims there are about the roster. 

There is a lot of Twitter hype about this one or that one getting offers, but, nothing from the school Twitter shows them practicing on these indoor facility fields or sitting in a classroom or anything really. 

Just an "I dare you to ask Andre on twitter" type thing going on. 

Pretty wild all in all.

They've been at camp in this nice indoor facility for two days supposedly... nothing in photos or videos. The BS Twitter doesn't even tag the right handles when trying to promote the kids. Weird stuff.

It's not weird at all.

It's a scam run by a bunch of buffoons.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Another lie. Only DD threatened legal action. I'm not the suing type. I get revenge in more meaningful ways. 

If you say so. You were the relay person for that guy. As a matter of fact, you were a most everything person for that guy. 

You're the one that promoted it. Brought the guy on here. Etc. Etc. Etc. 

The threats of litigation came from you. You can say it was Dusty, but he isn't the one that communicated it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is a lot of Twitter hype about this one or that one getting offers

.gardenball is on record saying that he has the official D1 offer list for BS, but he can't post it here because that's the way BS handles their business. Does anyone really even know what this means? He said it.

He can't post the official D1 offer list for BS here, but he did post 2 BS guys who may or may not have offers and 15 camp tweets of superstars with no offers..

Here's the bottom line.

The Bishop Sycamore Centurions do NOT have 28 players with D1 offers......if they did, we would know. This is not rocket science sort of stuff.

This guy just will not learn. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

If you say so. You were the relay person for that guy. As a matter of fact, you were a most everything person for that guy. 

You're the one that promoted it. Brought the guy on here. Etc. Etc. Etc. 

The threats of litigation came from you. You can say it was Dusty, but he isn't the one that communicated it. 

I posted (and told the owner of this site) that if the losers here didn't stop posting his non-football, personal and private info here, he was going to get his lawyers involved. Thankfully, it didn't get to that point. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I posted (and told the owner of this site) that if the losers here didn't stop posting his non-football, personal and private info here, he was going to get his lawyers involved. Thankfully, it didn't get to that point. 

Exactly. 

So call me another liar dumb dumb. 

I have it direct from the site admin where the threats came from. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah. I'm already about tired of the con game again. Lol. 

It's the same play book from before. Nothing tangible. Just Twitter and threats. 

I will update the thread with accurate information though when there is some.

I started it, I'll finish it.

• Thanks 1