Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At least everyone now knows that I personaly never threatened to sue like your original post says. @PrepGridironand I are BFFs. I'd never ever sue him! 

Yeah, well, he told me that the reason your posts were all removed was due to threat of litigation. Basically meant to avoid a costly battle that the site would probably win, but, wouldn't be worth the expense to battle. 

Idk whether you two suck each other off at night or not, but one or the other of you is the liar. It ain't me. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, well, he told me that the reason your posts were all removed was due to threat of litigation. Basically meant to avoid a costly battle that the site would probably win, but, wouldn't be worth the expense to battle. 

Idk whether you two suck each other off at night or not, but one or the other of you is the liar. It ain't me. 

Not true at all. He knows the real reason. It's a private matter so I understand why he mislead you. What he did further protected me. He's a great guy.  

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you say so. You were the relay person for that guy. As a matter of fact, you were a most everything person for that guy. 

You're the one that promoted it. Brought the guy on here. Etc. Etc. Etc. 

The threats of litigation came from you. You can say it was Dusty, but he isn't the one that communicated it. 

Litigation?  On a message board.  What a pussy move. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

GSB is such a VAGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The type who can't fight his own battles so he runs for help!!!  I bet he was picked on A LOT growing up. 

• Haha 1

The only reason any of that ever came up is because the site becomes garbage when so many posts get removed, and I had something to say about it happening. 

Thread after thread after thread where GSB was involved turned to worse shit than they were with his bullshit in them. 

So, I asked/bitched about the removal and got sold that there was litigation threats.  GSB now says that was me being mislead by the site admin about why the first half of the sites existence got trashed. 

👌

I may need to borrow some of nooners classical Playlist for to aid in the digestion of all this. Hahahaha

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The only reason any of that ever came up is because the site becomes garbage when so many posts get removed, and I had something to say about it happening. 

Thread after thread after thread where GSB was involved turned to worse shit than they were with his bullshit in them. 

So, I asked/bitched about the removal and got sold that there was litigation threats.  GSB now says that was me being mislead by the site admin about why the first half of the sites existence got trashed. 

👌

I may need to borrow some of nooners classical Playlist for to aid in the digestion of all this. Hahahaha

Like I said it was a personal matter. He did the right thing by not telling you the real reason, and for that I'll forever be thankful. 

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yet they'll have one of the top HSFB schedules in 2021. How can that be if they're not legit? 

You also claimed that USA Academy had the Greatest HSFB Schedule of All Time…. And They were a Total Fraud…

So There’s That…. 🤣

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They did have the best HSFB schedule of all-time. There's no denying that! 

Anyone can “have a schedule.”

As for actually playing that schedule?  Well, to quote you, stay tuned.

You take “free beer tomorrow” to a whole new level.

#thebestisyettocome

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They did have the best HSFB schedule of all-time. There's no denying that! 

No they didn’t! A make believe schedule at a make believe school is well, make believe. Unless they played the schedule it never happened so it doesn’t count. Anyone can say anything it’s about the doing and reality.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2