Official 2021 Bishop Sycamore Centurions Commitment Thread

RedZone

On 7/20/2021 at 6:42 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

@Sammyswordsman Can you verify that such a list exists and that you have seen it in its entirety? Thx. 

23 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Said list exists 

I have personally reviews said list 

Said list is detailed 

I for one am 100% convinced now.  How could we ever have doubted them?

This is irrefutable, watertight evidence.

We have been humbled by the combined brilliance of gsb and sammyswordsman.

And the icing on the cake: #thebestisyettocome

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

So You’re saying This Kid was class of 2020 and has now Recalssified to 2022, Two full years, and he even went to Junior College??…. 🤣

What an Embarrassment!!!….. I Know, I Know, “Covid Changed Everything”….🤣🤣

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Home-schooled and online-educated kids are people too. 

I think you have the best intentions when setting up games. Nobody can take away that you have been behind some of the biggest HS football games but something doesn't smell right with Bishop Sycamore and I know you cant publicly admit it because they're a client. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Home-schooled and online-educated kids are people too. 

20 year olds playing against HS Kids is a Joke…..

If you are 20 Years Old Playing Football and You are not good enough to play against 20 year olds, Then you are not good enough to be playing Football….

It’s pretty simple, Home Schooled and On Line Schooled people should be able to understand that…. Even though it’s a concept that Apparently One Private School person does not…🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I think you have the best intentions when setting up games. Nobody can take away that you have been behind some of the biggest HS football games but something doesn't smell right with Bishop Sycamore and I know you cant publicly admit it because they're a client. 

I was there in-person this past Friday. Had a wonderful visit. I've never been so proud and eager to help such a fledgling, upstart program reach the next level. I have nothing to lose, and they have everything to gain. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Gametyme said:

He was suppose to graduate in 2020 according to twitter post. 

I noticed this player played for something called COF Academy in 2018 as a Junior so I did some looking and I am sure some of you guys that follow this stuff already know this but I never even heard of Bishop Sycamore until finding this site and apparently some here don't, like Garden State and Nolebull who said this was only a 2nd year program and not Christian related. So apparently these same guys started the COF(Christians of Faith) and then changed the name for whatever reason. Coach Peterson was also involved at that time offering his services as a coach and whatever he could and his son played for COF as well other players that carried over from the COF team to Bishop Sycamore. I am not sure who the current head coach is at Bishop Sycamore either Andre Peterson or Roy Johnson. Peterson is an ordained Minister and preaches the Gospel as said right on his twitter and in this article I ran across. Pretty interesting story I am surprised no one has done any follow up to it.

https://www.thisweeknews.com/news/20190311/students-became-collateral-damage-in-cof-academy-ame-church-saga

Andre Peterson, a former youth and high school coach, as well as an ordained minister who belongs to New Birth Christian Ministries in Columbus, thought the plan sounded promising. When he spoke to Johnson and others involved, he said, he offered his help in coaching and other areas.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I've never been so proud and eager to help such a fledgling, upstart program reach the next level.

help = lying, deceiving, covering up, and providing misinformation.

It's easy to understand why Bishop Sycamore picked YOU to help them......you didn't pick them!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's really TELLING you don't post this garbage or retweet this garbage on your twitter page....I went back 3 months and I can't find ONE Bishop Sycamore CAMP reference on your twitter.

Why is that?

No answer required. I already know it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I was there in-person this past Friday. Had a wonderful visit. I've never been so proud and eager to help such a fledgling, upstart program reach the next level. I have nothing to lose, and they have everything to gain. 

Yet there is NOT one mention of this wonderful visit on your PrepGridironLogistic Twitter Page.......not one.

You MUST not be that proud!

Be honest with us....you weren't there because there is no there and those sad pictures are from the internet somewhere.

#confess

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yet there is NOT one mention of this wonderful visit on your PrepGridironLogistic Twitter Page.......not one.

You MUST not be that proud!

Be honest with us....you weren't there because there is no there and those sad pictures are from the internet somewhere.

#confess

Right and he would have taken a picture of this and posted it with the others he posted because they do indeed have a weight room at Resolute Athletic Complex but he had no picture to provide. I don't think he was there either if he was he would have certainly taken a picture of the weight room to back his claims. This is one interesting guy. There are also at least 4 outside fields right there wonder why he didn't mention those either? 

Resolute Athletic Complex – Columbus, OH – See-Inside Sports Club – Google  Business View | Interactive Tour | Merchant View 360

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I don't think he was there either if he was he would have certainly taken a picture of the weight room to back his claims. 

..and don't forget about the "dorms" right around the corner. Another add-on from this interesting guy. 😃

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..and don't forget about the "dorms" right around the corner. Another add-on from this interesting guy. 😃

I stopped there for an hour while I was on vaca with the fam. You think I'm some kind of pro photographer? As stated in my "Live from Sycamore" thread, the two structures that comprise BS are very nice and functional for a program of its nature.