Jump to content

Fugitive Texas Dems spreading a swath of Covid everywhere they go


Bormio
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

These super spreaders are terrorizing people with their bio-weapons. They should not only be charged with treason, but terrorism. 
 

Guillotine or firing squad will suffice 

But not until they are brought back for a quorum call, so that Texans can deny everyone but rich white men the right to vote.

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

But not until they are brought back for a quorum call, so that Texans can deny everyone but rich white men the right to vote.

I’m still waiting on the program from dems to aide and assist poor and stupid minorities to get identification cards. 
 

What’s the toll free number to call to get guidance on how to get this evasive ID? Supposedly thousands and thousands of people everyday walk around society with not one form of identification 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m still waiting on the program from dems to aide and assist poor and stupid minorities to get identification cards. 
 

What’s the toll free number to call to get guidance on how to get this evasive ID? Supposedly thousands and thousands of people everyday walk around society with not one form of identification 

Fear!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently quite the spread.  Multiple staffers in Congress, one unnamed Democrat congressperson, and multiple people in the White House.  They even met with the VP.  All for a stunt.  A PR tour de force

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 10:05 AM, Nolebull813 said:

What’s the toll free number to call to get guidance on how to get this evasive ID? Supposedly thousands and thousands of people everyday walk around society with not one form of identification 

The real ID in CA is nearly impossible to acquire.  You actually have to go to the DMV, present a couple of forms, and sign a couple of documents.  Who could possibly overcome such oppressive rigor? 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2021 at 12:23 PM, Bormio said:

Apparently quite the spread.  Multiple staffers in Congress, one unnamed Democrat congressperson, and multiple people in the White House.  They even met with the VP.  All for a stunt.  A PR tour de force

Only 2 staffers were infected so you lie.No others besides the 6 Dems had contacted Covid.

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 9:49 AM, Bormio said:

Even gave it to Pelosi.  Time for them to isolate.  Should be easy pickings for the Texas Rangers then.

This approach being used by the right is horrifically stupid and self-defeating. “Be careful what you ask for” comes to mind. 
 

We should want the insanity of lockdowns, isolation, mass testing etc to STOP. You empower them to keep this up in going for some cheap partisan points.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Only 2 staffers were infected so you lie.No others besides the 6 Dems had contacted Covid.

So Politico and Axios were lying.  They both said it was more widespread than admitted to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

So Politico and Axios were lying.  They both said it was more widespread than admitted to.

The NYPOST  CNBC, USNEWS AND WORLD REPORT,CNN, POLITICO,NBC,WASHINGTON POST all have the same story.

That story reports 2 others and the 6 Dems.

After checking, Axios also only report the 6 plus 2.

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh now I see what you guys are talking about ...🙄

 

20 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Klan Rally Thread….

Hahaha. 
 

bgw

And we know Dem Dems were the KKK...

but it was just an outing...

not a rally,

silly boy.

🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 12:49 PM, Bormio said:

Even gave it to Pelosi.  Time for them to isolate.  Should be easy pickings for the Texas Rangers then.

If that fucking ass clown don't close that border SOON! You'll think that DEM Super Spreader was child's play. Compared to the tens of millions of Covid infected, coming across that Southern border, in the shit show of all shit shows!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...