2021 Trinity League vs The USA event

GardenStateBaller

Gotta agree with Nick. The Trinity League should be heavily-favored in this one. 

Nolan Catholic has slowly been on the rise again the past few seasons. They're 28-4 in the last 3 years, including a trip to the TAPPS Division 1 Championship this past fall. To my knowledge, this is their first time going to California. Maybe their HC feels a little confident about the experience his team is bringing this year. Not sure what they're bringing back talent wise. 

Here's a video of their 2020 Championship game 

• Like 2

Bad Event for The TL….

SM my very well lose to this TX team which will overall hurt the TL…. Servite should be in that game but unfortunately TT’s ego got in the way and they bailed….

The MD vs Milliani game is a Joke, but can’t Blame MD for that since everyone else is running scared….

So you have 2 Totally Overmatched teams and 1 potential competitive game….. Boring….

At least the last one had a great WCAC Team in GC, a GA Team Milton and SFA which was #3 in the Country…..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Nolan Catholic has more legit D1s than Bishop Sycamore.....and they will be much better coached and conditioned. Probably have much better special teams too. 

...just saying.

Nolan Catholic opens with Texas 4A Power Argyle at Allen Eagles Stadium......that's also a big for a TAPP school. 

Argyle was #9 in Texas last year and 4A-1 State Champions...

9 Argyle (TX)   team preview   trend Texas 4A-1 Region II District 7 4A-1 16-0 6-0 (1st) 14-0 65.0 30.4 111-78
WINS: #257 Melissa (TX) (48-28), #275 Paris (TX) (28-7), #275 Paris (TX) (41-13), #313 Canyon (TX) (37-20), #373 Lindale (TX) (49-21), #381 Pleasant Grove (Texarkana, TX) (52-41), #400 La Vega (Waco, TX) (35-7), #400 La Vega (Waco, TX) (28-14), #719 Celina (TX) (35-21), #870 Stephenville (TX) (56-27), #1247 Decatur (TX) (56-9), #3537 Kaufman (TX) (48-7), #3742 Terrell (TX) (56-19), #5186 Anna (TX) (45-7), #8284 North Dallas (Dallas, TX) (79-0), #8959 Ranchview (Irving, TX) (77-7), LOSSES: none
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Bad Event for The TL….

SM my very well lose to this TX team which will overall hurt the TL…. Servite should be in that game but unfortunately TT’s ego got in the way and they bailed….

The MD vs Milliani game is a Joke, but can’t Blame MD for that since everyone else is running scared….

So you have 2 Totally Overmatched teams and 1 potential competitive game….. Boring….

At least the last one had a great WCAC Team in GC, a GA Team Milton and SFA which was #3 in the Country…..

St Louis bailed on MD at the last mnute for BG instead. We did the best we could in the end. Eager to see how DV and NC fair vs the CA teams. Did you know that TX is 8-12 since 2008 vs T150 OOS teams? 

59 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Argyle was #9 in Texas last year and 4A-1 State Champions...

9 Argyle (TX)   team preview   trend Texas 4A-1 Region II District 7 4A-1 16-0 6-0 (1st) 14-0 65.0 30.4 111-78
WINS: #257 Melissa (TX) (48-28), #275 Paris (TX) (28-7), #275 Paris (TX) (41-13), #313 Canyon (TX) (37-20), #373 Lindale (TX) (49-21), #381 Pleasant Grove (Texarkana, TX) (52-41), #400 La Vega (Waco, TX) (35-7), #400 La Vega (Waco, TX) (28-14), #719 Celina (TX) (35-21), #870 Stephenville (TX) (56-27), #1247 Decatur (TX) (56-9), #3537 Kaufman (TX) (48-7), #3742 Terrell (TX) (56-19), #5186 Anna (TX) (45-7), #8284 North Dallas (Dallas, TX) (79-0), #8959 Ranchview (Irving, TX) (77-7), LOSSES: none

Argyle.

Jesus Christ.

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Bad Event for The TL….

I don’t think it’s a bad event at all but I do wish MD was playing St. Louis. SM will win big. There’s some hype around ESL. Mililani is usually good for a Hawaii team. The matchups are not as good as the previous year but it’s still nice to bring in 3 teams from all over the country. Unfortunately, we can’t make anybody play us lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

St Louis bailed on MD at the last mnute for BG instead. We did the best we could in the end. Eager to see how DV and NC fair vs the CA teams. Did you know that TX is 8-12 since 2008 vs T150 OOS teams? 

Genuine question: What website do you use for rankings? 

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They're not #9 in Texas.

They were last year, like I said.

This year they are Preseason #17 in Texas. I don't rank them just report it. 

It's really not a big deal, Finch. It's just who Nolan Catholic opens the season with.

Argyle Eagle Stadium (capacity 5,000)

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

One of my favorite things about this board is RedZone constantly thinking that posting a picture of a high school football stadium will impress us somehow.

Not true at all......YOU should at least know some of the players, stadium, coaches and etc before you laugh at teams. That way you don't look so dumb!

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You still peddling that bull shit record after I corrected you. You really are a pure lying, deceitful punk GSB. 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You still peddling that bull shit record after I corrected you. You really are a pure lying, deceitful punk GSB. 

8 wins: DLS, SJC, JCC, Plant, Bellevue, DF, Hoover, Jenks

12 losses: IMG x2, STA, SJP, LCA, Amat, BG, LibNV, Bellevue, MNW, Union, BTW

All 20 of the above games were vs T150 (post-season ranking) OOS teams between 2008-Present.