So many transferred into North Cobb the HC doesn't even know who is on his team.

Ga96

27 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I bet if he was built like your current coach he's have his shirt off a lot as well.

67...you remember Old School...right?

The coach didn't hafta remember your frigging name.  All he had to do was be able to read your frigging number.

"Hey 28...get your skinny ass derriere in these...and tackle somebody this time".

We knew who he was talking to....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

The coach didn't hafta remember your frigging name.  All he had to do was be able to read your frigging number.

"Hey 28...get your skinny ass derriere in these...and tackle somebody this time".

Rufus>>

Yes sir!

3 hours ago, Fred said:

You have to ask why it is a bad idea for your coach to take off his shirt in a school sponsored pep rally?  Really?  You finally have stunned me.  Incredible!

Not proud of it but I don't think it was a fireable offense.  Niblett is a good Christian man trying to fire up the team and school.  You can blast Rush all won't but Niblett is a by the book guy.  

8 hours ago, Fred said:

Which part of in school, in front of all the students are you having a hard time understanding?

The part that says a shirtless football coach in a gymnasium is not obscene. what part of that do you not understand. Have you watched the Olympics? Now that's obscene and broadcast in front of every man woman and child in the world. 

I wish some of you holly rollers would vote your conscience at the ballot box, the world wouldn't be so fucked up with lily livered ideas like yours that this is obscene. I saw my PE coach shirtless many times back in the 60's and yes there were female students around.

10 minutes ago, 67packer said:

The part that says a shirtless football coach in a gymnasium is not obscene. what part of that do you not understand. Have you watched the Olympics? Now that's obscene and broadcast in front of every man woman and child in the world. 

I wish some of you holly rollers would vote your conscience at the ballot box, the world wouldn't be so fucked up with lily livered ideas like yours that this is obscene. I saw my PE coach shirtless many times back in the 60's and yes there were female students around.

What Fred should have posted...it would be obscene for ME and him to go shirtless around students (male or female).

Even though I been working on it...(Smile).

Of course...I ain't down to LB size just yet...but I do have some strength to show off amongst the ladies at the "Y".

Some of the young guys have asked me...android?

And I say...YEP...can't afford the I-Phone...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

On 7/28/2021 at 8:47 AM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

So you were #28, eh? Not a bad number.

28 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

While I don’t think it’s a fireable offense, probably not well thought out and certainly in bad taste. 

I’d bet somebody above him reached out to him concerning the move. 

This was pretty much my take on it. 

Not something he should have done considering the setting, but, it doesn't make me any difference either way. 

If he was a fat slob like Biff Poggi wearing a shirt that's sleeves are cut out so far down the sides you can see his bitch tits and huge gut from the sides nobody says shit outside of calling him a slob. Because he's built well they saw it as a narcissistic move meant to attract attention to himself and his physique and its some major issue. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

While I don’t think it’s a fireable offense, probably not well thought out and certainly in bad taste. 

I’d bet somebody above him reached out to him concerning the move. 

I agree it was a dumb move to do a hulk Hogan.  Outside of this guy has never done anything questionable. 

• Thanks 1

The point, which seemed to go sailing over the head of a few, was that Hoover was going on and on about how awful Georgia is (with the exception of his favorite GA team) and how perfect Hoover (the school) and Alabama is.  Hoover has had its share of issues as has every school including the one I support.  I know this as should everyone.  But that doesn't mean any school is automatically doing everything wrong the way some claim.