Another fun filled weekend in Chicago

rockinl

Chicago bans the sale of guns in the city which just means that most of the guns used for crime come from Indiana or Wisconsin.

The insinuation made by the dumbasses here is that weaker gun laws would somehow lead to less gun violence in Chicago.

This is obviously stupid and is quickly refuted by the state with some of the weakest gun laws in the country: Louisiana.

Why Does Louisiana Consistently Lead the Nation in Murders?

For 31 straight years, Louisiana has reported the nation’s highest murder rate.

New Orleans has had the nation’s highest murder rate for any big city a dozen times since 1993, with 424 murders in 1994 at the height of the city’s bloodletting. The city’s murder rate that year stood at 86 murders per 100,000 residents, the single worst ever reported by a big American city.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

He was busted for tax evasion after the government empowered federal agents to enforce the law in Chicago. There are question of who and how, but the general point stands -- you don't respond to violent crime by defunding law enforcement. 

If that's true, then that's good news because we have a major labor shortage in this country. Maybe the solution is as easy as people going to work. 

I agree that much of it is ridiculous, but if criminals continue to have access to powerful weapons, then the police need to keep up. Discussions about military garb, I think, is largely a red herring.

It sounds like you think the police should receive more funding, not less, provided it's spent on better pay and training, and not tanks. So maybe we agree.

People going to work 2-3 part time jobs with no benefits is not exactly going to work, especially with wages not keeping pace with inflation. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

People going to work 2-3 part time jobs with no benefits is not exactly going to work, especially with wages not keeping pace with inflation. 

bgw

HEY Bozo, there was a guy on Fox Real News this AM, who was BEGGING folks to come take the jobs he has, starting at $26.00 a hour! NOW, that may not be much in YOUR neighborhood! But that's almost folding money in mine!

On 7/27/2021 at 2:25 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ben Shapiro bot, it is a superficial look at a complicated problem. 

Pretty sure it was the same back in the day with the Dagos, Tinkers, and Hebes during prohibition. 

White Fragility has GOT to bitch about something to preserve the inequitable system in place. 

bgw

WHITE FRAGILITY, ARE YOU SHITTIN ME? A VAST majority of those names in military cemeteries are people of NO color! Without THEIR sacrifices, you COULD be speaking GERMAN!

And WHAT INEQALITIES are THOSE? The NAACP, the ACLU, the BLM, the ANTIFA, the Anti Defamation League? AFFIRMATIVE ACTION? The United NEGRO College Fund? I don't recall people of no color having ANY of those advantages! YEAH, I had ALL the advantages of white privilege! Like an all expenses paid tuition to the college of my choice, a free auto tag, and a free drivin license! And ALL I had to do for that was, give twenty four hours a day, EVERYDAY, to my country. But I WAS well compensated, FOURTEEN CENTS AN HOUR for four years! FOUR THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED and FGIVE DOLLARS! And then, some lil Commie pissain't  came on one of these message boards a coupla years ago, and said that he didn't think that military personnel should be allowed a free education, unless they were SHOT in action! And besides, he went on to say, that being DRAFTED was unconstitutional! So we were there by our own choice.

But that last part is about to be tested by Craaaaazy Joe! Because the Cuban citizens of the USA demand that something be done in CUUUUBA! And the Chicoms and Rooskies ain't gonna stand idly by, while the U.S. attempts to end the oppression! WWW III ANYONE? And Craaaazy Joe AIN'T JFK!

22 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You don’t see me blaming system that it’s racist against Italians cause I went to prison 

I fully understand, I played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. ,,, ur trying to think to hard on this on Chief 

You should have jist gone to CAL I FOR NI A! THAT way, you COULD have procured some $899 per visit to your local store of choice! And then, accessed anothern down the street, so long as you aren't apprehended with two loads, heaven forbid, by the store security, since the police have all gone fishin! HELL, in a year or two, you could RETIRE!

46 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

And ALL I had to do for that was, give twenty four hours a day, EVERYDAY, to my country. But I WAS well compensated, FOURTEEN CENTS AN HOUR for four years! FOUR THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED and FGIVE DOLLARS! And then, some lil Commie pissain't  came on one of these message boards a coupla years ago, and said that he didn't think that military personnel should be allowed a free education, unless they were SHOT in action! And besides, he went on to say, that being DRAFTED was unconstitutional! So we were there by our own choice.

Dude...I don't think you are quite up to speed...

I mean...have you seen the latest lefty solution?

Is your Congress person helping ?

PS: People hope they get what they voted for right ? 

BTW: Joey did run on that.....well...close anyways...right ???

image.png.ce22904d52f8699bba3daadccf14c5a8.png 

🤔

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ok Rabisha, I read everything you posted and you need to lay off the Fox News Entertainment Network. 

bgw

LOL....

"News Entertainment"

giphy.gif

🤣

PS: Fat fingers made me type "News REntertainment" first....

giphy.gif

Freudian slip ???

giphy.gif

On 7/27/2021 at 3:02 PM, rockinl said:

I understand...

Its all the white mans fault. "White man bad. White man keeping me down. White man makes me shoot my own kind". 

It's all part of a master plan, right? If thats so, there sure are a ALOT of STUPID people falling for it.

Must be a bitch waking up every day thinking there's an imaginary thumb on your head holding you down. 

Being that weak minded must be exhausting.

THIS mentality is why we've had two DIMM morons in the White House. Do you spose Barack Hussein has found those other seven states he was looking for?😆 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ok Rabisha, I read everything you posted and you need to lay off the Fox News Entertainment Network. 

bgw

SOOOOOO, you think it's TRUMP'S fault that inflation is through the roof, and gas is on it's way to $7.00 a gallon? Or maybe Trump made the pandemic spike? Or COULD it BE, all those tens of thousands of ILLEGAL migrants,(INCLUDING terrorists from dozens of countries, plus MS-13) slithering across the Covid infested border to EVERY city and town in the country?

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Is your Congress person helping ?

PS: People hope they get what they voted for right ? 

BTW: Joey did run on that.....well...close anyways...right ???

image.png.ce22904d52f8699bba3daadccf14c5a8.png 

🤔

Now THAT I agree with! BUT BUT, BUT, I kin hear them NOW! BUT, BUT, BUT, we didn't mean that we wanted to be THAT EQUAL! Jist WAIT til Crazy Joe reinitiates the SELECTIVE SERVICE and the MILITARY DRAFT!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I get that not all the available jobs are great jobs, but I spent last night in Chicago and I was struck by the number of banners I saw on either side of the highway advertising full-time jobs with benefits and signing bonuses, especially outside Gary, IN, which has an unemployment rate of 8.5%, almost twice the average for IN. Gary's 85% African American.

A quick search on Indeed confirms what I saw from the highway.

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=PVS-Chemicals,-Inc.&t=Plant+Laborer&jk=974c2540fdd98e1e&q=Factory&vjs=3

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=Tosca-Services,-LLC&t=General+Production&jk=e3bf1d57baa14d55&sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvcQPCjdVaP65VvQY4vmHVX_Os2p6RK-NOFWo3c2FrRGzq5FfuXj1DWPpa2_RO4APEb4ZOC14L6nYm8OCO4XUqfH6Xip2nYFOFfU1XXvkpGSg&tk=1fbpu15a1u1ch801&adid=104791557&ad=-6NYlbfkN0A4Y9TDkjHtrdP-1DtYtywlAqNavRg05T8QjfOQQ9ylc7jrvma1SLMY-g57PCm4edEUsx2aTUTg7fvLCMNoLUrfkB6lHFdHgUOaKc5I0LLqmpR55fu5GeFfUU3mqvD8k_TrTNgxYwTQY-o7KSS0Y66CiRPSbYA4l5mHJU67k_IlfkjtoKrB3qnjgBsbWxwxuRTGpd9uJJCWGzcItHzPw_og9z9OaWMYu0LbLhCrJAVwUu6aCN60YDWhMYlbI9uX5n77UFYme7Qay0EgdO0nnKLHxuW7o9wSUEbdN2-ogwtKiNlCT5i_shkttkETO0hndJaGJhg67CELmPxljswZKszmQO5FdtC7okDw2WN4R8nCInV4y9oh6zN6yKP7g1jTBDtdXLsX2sEg_-nEI-RaUST_&pub=4a1b367933fd867b19b072952f68dceb&vjs=3

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=G.W.-Murphy,-Inc.&t=Warehouse+Production+Worker&jk=669543780ee39e11&sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvcO48O2ItpDc08h69hO47qy7XIHp0g2KEz-MTyrAve16ehrbxkubVnx5z0vM3XXUDI3NHvOIz_Oz1B4rTU1kEEo&tk=1fbpu15a1u1ch801&adid=369464993&ad=-6NYlbfkN0DFfoTAVhKz4tRGHc-m1C7hPd1KAXwfU21gUqC2afa8Rt_Vhk-vGeDYJVVT7aKZTwccgT1Jsj9lTmdsR7-F6stm30B8fZ1DcwU6GGkqkkyh4sdAhGvpS_eV2FKPzHfkHsdJR4aiKKnlhrt36JcOeIDBRXj3Oz5WCeC1oM-WWZZLl2WNrGa4i375niA_OTue6vH5h0v1iMmj7Zwnj5dMYNeq-e53B9-E0okEFSDR3eiMzmdgKaNFO5ptqVElsixWJsBh6u85AO4XwLDJmRdggE3Sm6PUhvLjyQMWyjZASBprh1_yh4C_F-n6r_2ja5Ejc-7-d5amZVjKgRk-maUlbdF1jeQ6z671RbhjwxrSsjGE0YQmk11KEnEpwi9fYoKMyYA6Rz8xrOio7g%3D%3D&pub=4a1b367933fd867b19b072952f68dceb&vjs=3

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=T%26B-Tube-Company&t=Tube+Mill+Production&jk=8b724256f55c257c&sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvT8NnM3Fydd3WcpRv65NGukOAlWm6Y7xPMKIiDn3zl_X0P2cR6PKCxnmem3J9uVSDg&tk=1fbpu15a1u1ch801&adid=372794274&ad=-6NYlbfkN0CwRKLceohDDj8GWS04twlDi-_VsRT3u_PrHJr8MozKKawGYzt_-K5ao6zimaI8kTVuDd1ZWmAcUAsrPM9zHB5IFyVFvFUyF3d8r7eablVMHsSTwpsxmgzS4nFXE5Xd1P9L0HKauH61dqA7Q1wzLLzb6T6JELWor_1lNtwQddhEbrEUxJbSmYKFvdFtPLts_M4it25PUOcsfLyc_MZvINeEMlOtT-TCyQMuutx7W1WoLERFwQahX6gDbhUDjABro070Rie0MkIK6P2Ab0OR3ZCiQkKSuxJHYFQHyT1-Y7g4FyqInLnHFQdF3hcOTcv6ICFoymQZiIALSbO0i8966UfQaz4HJKHN-_-yFQcBiZI3SoE2uO3KI15uChMdiyGO2F0CYDbbuAYptg%3D%3D&pub=4a1b367933fd867b19b072952f68dceb&vjs=3

etc.

etc.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Troll said:

I think a lot of people don't know that many women actively fought against the suffrage movement because they recognized that women had special protections. Rights usually imply corresponding obligations. And many women were afraid that if they got the right to vote, they'd be obligated to serve in the military. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think a lot of people don't know that many women actively fought against the suffrage movement because they recognized that women had special protections. Rights usually imply corresponding obligations. And many women were afraid that if they got the right to vote, they'd be obligated to serve in the military. 

Yeah !!!

...but where they right ?

🤔

PS: sometimes government work can go a bit ....uhmmm....

s l o w ...🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think they were right that rights imply obligations, though it looks like the government is only now considering putting the force of law behind the obligation. 

on a side note...

I've heard that even tho the news cameras highlight a bunch of kids...

...that a HUGE portion of those flooding in over our border

are that of military aged men.

rights and obligations

always seem tied...

but which comes first

the chicken or the egg ?

Heat Wave Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

PS: just some food for thought 🤷‍♂️ ....

Like if they would be required to register, as well as your daughter...

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, Troll said:

rights and obligations

always seem tied...

but which comes first

the chicken or the egg ?

They don't come at different times. 

39 minutes ago, Troll said:

PS: just some food for thought 🤷‍♂️ ....

Like if they would be required to register, as well as your daughter...

That would be one solution to the problem: make it easier for them to become citizens. 

• Thanks 1