Another fun filled weekend in Chicago

rockinl

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

We already said what needs to be done. Stop voting in the people whose policies create these numbers 

Lol 

I know you have not even thought about this but assume Republicans were elected to everything, what exactly would they do to fix the problem?  What policies would they put forth?  

This is your chance to show you have a working brain.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Lol I know you have not even thought about this but assume Republicans were elected to everything, what exactly would they do to fix the problem?  What policies would they put forth?  

This is your my chance to show you have a working exercise my brain.  <<FIFY

image.png.f248b338f24a9e72a35dae1e7f0031e8.png

🤔

PS: 👉 https://www.city-journal.org/html/how-new-york-became-safe-full-story-13197.html  👈

BTW: Say what you want about Rudy  ( your favorite probably 😝),

But he DID clean up the streets in NYC 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Lol 

I know you have not even thought about this but assume Republicans were elected to everything, what exactly would they do to fix the problem?  What policies would they put forth?  

This is your chance to show you have a working brain.  

Get people out of the welfare state mentality. Stop incentivizing government dependence. Invest money in youth sports programs. School choice vouchers. That’s where they would probably start. 

12 hours ago, rockinl said:

Damn...Only 123 last week. The thugs must be back in school. Good news for Mayor Beetlejuice and the Board of Tourism.

May be an image of text that says 'Not Secure- heyjackass.com JepicinuCι LU waιc Shot & Killed: 53 Shot & Wounded: 265 Total Shot: 318 Total Homicides: 57 Crime Last Week's Totals 9/12 -9/18) Shot & Killed: 22 Shot & Wounded: 101 Total Shot: 123 Total Homicides: Year to Date Shot & Killed: 578 Shot & Wounded: 2809 Total Shot: 3387 Total Homicides: 611'

Which of these statements is not true?
1.Only 123 people shot in mostly peaceful Chicago last week.
2.Already over 600 for the year.
3. BLM marching in the streets to protest.
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, rockinl said:
Which of these statements is not true?
1.Only 123 people shot in mostly peaceful Chicago last week.
2.Already over 600 for the year.
3. BLM marching in the streets to protest.

Currently, BLM appears to be focusing on a small Asian hostess at a well-known restaurant in NYC who allegedly n-bombed and assaulted three very large black women.

One side is lying.

Guess which seems more plausible. 🤔 🤣

BLM vs #StopAsianHate in a cage match.

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Get people out of the welfare state mentality. Stop incentivizing government dependence. Invest money in youth sports programs. School choice vouchers. That’s where they would probably start. 

So to run them down..

Ignorance, boilerplate cliche, laughable, failed.

Nolebull813 doesn't seem to realize that Republicans have run major cities before and have had the same results even after "starting" with that silliness he mentioned above.

On 9/20/2021 at 6:56 PM, Nolebull813 said:

You do know that those that are the most dependent on the government are from Republican states right?  Probably not.  Youth sports?  

Terrible effort as I expected from you.  Read a book or pamphlet or something.  

• Haha 2