One reason for Atlanta transfers

Wildcat Will

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That's a lie... 

That's like me calling @Bormio a Yankees fan... 

Mi Amigo, have you ever talk to a dude from Souf flarwida , that ain’t south anymore,  that shit resets to Washington heights NY, 

im Talking Gold Teeth , Dreads/ Locks and 100% Irish  german

when I see someone with a tattoo on thier Forehead I immediately think jail or dudes from south Florida 

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Someone tell GSB ur not southern once you past Jacksonville, Then Your South FloRidian

Not true. Most of Florida North of Tampa resembles the true South. I’ll take you out to Brooksville and Wildwood and you tell me how many Yankees you see. 

Spoiler alert. One. You. 

You will see just as many confederate flags as American flags. You go too deep in you will see dog fighting and meth labs. Lol. 

If you ain’t waving your confederate flag in front of your meth lab then you ain’t in Brooksville anymore!!! 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Mi Amigo, have you ever talk to a dude from Souf flarwida , that ain’t south anymore,  that shit resets to Washington heights NY, 

im Talking Gold Teeth , Dreads/ Locks and 100% Irish  german

Let me know where the Irishmen are in Miami and I'll give you a Thanksgiving Turkey on Halloween... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That doesn't mean that every kid that played for him was recruited. It doesn't even mean all the transfers were. 

You tend to pass blanket claims that they're all recruited or somehow dirty. 

I understand the sentiment of smoke and fire. You're right. If there's smoke, there's some fire in there somewhere. It stands to reason that after all this time, with so much smoke, if he was truly that dirty, he'd have been caught up in something before though. I mean if every transfer was some cheat somehow, no way its a secret for so long. 

I'm sure he's gotten away with some stuff too though. That logic isn't leading leading me to come to the conclusion every transfer he got was recruited or otherwise dirty.

Are you telling me that rush never recruited one kid at cc. Just yes or no, don’t need a paragraph. If he did you’re not better than anybody else. That’s all. 

Too many people wanna act like errrbody else is outta line and they do it the right way. Every single program in the state cheats in one form or another. And South Georgia was years before their time with holding kids back and recruiting. Now others have caught on and y’all are crying foul. Don’t. It’s bullshit. Every one of us supports a program that has done something they weren’t supposed to. What else is there to say? Cheating is cheating. 

You all supported cheaters just like me. And him and her. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Are you telling me that rush never recruited one kid at cc. Just yes or no, don’t need a paragraph. If he did you’re not better than anybody else. That’s all. 

Too many people wanna act like errrbody else is outta line and they do it the right way. Every single program in the state cheats in one form or another. And South Georgia was years before their time with holding kids back and recruiting. Now others have caught on and y’all are crying foul. Don’t. It’s bullshit. Every one of us supports a program that has done something they weren’t supposed to. What else is there to say? Cheating is cheating. 

Only team in country not getting transfers is Lowndes and that’s just because they pay coaches paychecks who aren’t even coaching on the team anymore, and the incident in the Gym, what parent gonna risk sending their children to that school 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That doesn't mean that every kid that played for him was recruited. It doesn't even mean all the transfers were. 

You tend to pass blanket claims that they're all recruited or somehow dirty. 

I understand the sentiment of smoke and fire. You're right. If there's smoke, there's some fire in there somewhere. It stands to reason that after all this time, with so much smoke, if he was truly that dirty, he'd have been caught up in something before though. I mean if every transfer was some cheat somehow, no way its a secret for so long. 

I'm sure he's gotten away with some stuff too though. That logic isn't leading leading me to come to the conclusion every transfer he got was recruited or otherwise dirty.

Misery loves company. People guilty of infractions want to lump the 11 years at Colquitt as doing something wrong. Truth is there's zero facts to substantiate. You would think if something was going on they'd be a slip up somewhere in 11 years. See Grayson, Marietta and Valdosta. All have had players declared ineligible by GHSA. Of the approximately 1800 players at Colquitt those 11 years, all were eligible, no infractions and no forfeits. Those are the facts that trip up some dumb asses and their conspiracy theories. 

15 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Misery loves company. People guilty of infractions want to lump the 11 years at Colquitt as doing something wrong. Truth is there's zero facts to substantiate. You would think if something was going on they'd be a slip up somewhere in 11 years. See Grayson, Marietta and Valdosta. All have had players declared ineligible by GHSA. Of the approximately 1800 players at Colquitt those 11 years, all were eligible, no infractions and no forfeits. Those are the facts that trip up some dumb asses and their conspiracy theories. 

No meltdowns today Brother. Please. Got a match at 1:30 and can’t be thinking about that shit. Thanks again though. Always good to see you. 

And I never heard back from you, but sincerely thoughts with your Aunt’s passing. 90something years is a lot of life to have lived. At 51 I realize I have no shot of seeing 90, and I’m good with that, but just wanna live long enough to see what my kids become. If it doesn’t happen I’ll watch from above. 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

No meltdowns today Brother. Please. Got a match at 1:30 and can’t be thinking about that shit. Thanks again though. Always good to see you. 

And I never heard back from you, but sincerely thoughts with your Aunt’s passing. 90something years is a lot of life to have lived. At 51 I realize I have no shot of seeing 90, and I’m good with that, but just wanna live long enough to see what my kids become. If it doesn’t happen I’ll watch from above. 

Just the facts Larry, just the facts.

Dragnet 1.jpg

37 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I would never say that Rush didn't try. I just know our ADs don't turn their heads and just shoot paperwork through like others. That's the part that folks miss. They have something for Rush and allow that to cloud the fact that the administrations down at Colquitt weren't rubber stamping transfer eligibility forms. The rules got reviewed, and everything got checked, checked again and checked again before being sent to the GHSA. This is how you manage to survive a "cheating" coach without forfeiting games or other eligibility issues. 

19 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Where were they? 

The Michigan and Alabama transfers where move ins quite literally you've been told this and shown this atleady 4 times by me,Hawg and Blackhatter....but you ignore it.  Quite sure Rufus has told you too...

As for the FL and TN transfer what was their names?

So they transferred from one school to another, right?

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So the original excuse on the topic for mass Atlanta area transfers is high schools are close in proximity?

That’s why players abandon their friends and teammates in pursuit of an all star stacked title? Because the all star team is close? 

What you miss is that so many of these guys are friends with the team they transfer to long before they transfer.  They know each other through growing up in GFL, through church and other activities, camps, etc.  Shoot, the church I go to has kids from Grayson, S Gwinnett, Brookwood, Shiloh, Parkview, Archer, Central Gwinnett, and who knows how many others.  You aren't use to the density and mobility of Gwinnett.

2 hours ago, 67packer said:

Uh, wrong ... again.  We've not had a player declared ineligible in football that played.  Just like with the Packers, we've had players denied before playing but we've not forfeited a game or paid any penalties in football.  Heck, we have so many people looking at us everything we do is scrutinized with a fine tooth comb.  We've learned our lessons from that and go beyond what the GHSA requires such as continued residency checks during the season.  We have had at least one kid that was declared ineligible but wanted to be a part of the team so much he became a leader on the practice squad.  Never played a down in a game but was a valuable team member none the less.

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

But Larry...you posted THREE paragraphs !!!!

Rufus>>

47 minutes ago, Fred said:

Uh, wrong ... again.  We've not had a player declared ineligible in football that played.  Just like with the Packers, we've had players denied before playing but we've not forfeited a game or paid any penalties in football.  Heck, we have so many people looking at us everything we do is scrutinized with a fine tooth comb.  We've learned our lessons from that and go beyond what the GHSA requires such as continued residency checks during the season.  We have had at least one kid that was declared ineligible but wanted to be a part of the team so much he became a leader on the practice squad.  Never played a down in a game but was a valuable team member none the less.

I thought I remembered you having a QB declared ineligible last season before another QB came in from Valdosta that was also declared ineligible.

Now that one takes the cake. May be the first time in history a school had 2 ineligible QB's the same year. People in Valdosta are still wondering who paid who and why their pay wasn't good enough. 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Thank you for your thoughts on my Aunt Larry. She was special to me and many others. I thought I had hit the Thank You button for your concern last week. If I didn't, apologies.

35 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I thought I remembered you having a QB declared ineligible last season before another QB came in from Valdosta that was also declared ineligible.

Now that one takes the cake. May be the first time in history a school had 2 ineligible QB's the same year. People in Valdosta are still wondering who paid who and why their pay wasn't good enough. 🤣🤣🤣

Del Rio was ruled ineligible before he ever played. The other two (1 QB) were both declared ineligible after the season was over. Fred is technically telling the truth. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Del Rio was ruled ineligible before he ever played. The two were both declared ineligible after the season was over. 

Yep. Isn't Del Rio was the one whose parents gamed the system the year prior by  bringing in one of his beasties to live with them so he could play ball with their son? Then when they tried to land at Grayson, they were found to have not moved the entire family unit due to that kid not moving with them or something. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yep. Isn't Del Rio was the one whose parents gamed the system the year prior by  bringing in one of his beasties to live with them so he could play ball with their son. Then when they tried to land at Grayson, they were found to have not moved the entire family unit due to that kid not moving with them or something. 

Yes. Then they moved again and were declared eligible halfway through the season at Cartersville. 

• Like 1