ESPN Geico games ( PGL BS ESPN )

OldTerrapin

4 minutes ago, Severino said:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210728005927/en/HOFV-Announces-GEICO-ESPN-High-School-KickOff-Game-at-Tom-Benson-Hall-of-Fame-Stadium

"... the GEICO ESPN High School Kickoff game between the world-renowned IMG Academy, based in Bradenton, Florida, and Bishop Sycamore High School, a local high school in the northeast suburbs of Columbus."

"With all of the homegrown football talent that Ohio has to offer, seeing one of our local schools compete against IMG Academy will be incredibly memorable."

Somehow the Hall of Fame has been misinformed about Bishop Sycamore.  How did that happen?

It is interesting one the lack of investigating writers do anymore and two how easily they and others are duped into believing something exist when it doesn't. Amazing really

I like this line but of course no address and there is no evidence of this high school building anywhere.

"world-renowned IMG Academy, based in Bradenton, Florida, and Bishop Sycamore High School, a local high school in the northeast suburbs of Columbus, Ohio."

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

They do them. High School football isn't really our thing anyway other than the recruits Maryland is interested in and players from the DMV area. It is potentially a juicy story but like I said not worth the land mines. Evident in no one locally in Ohio taking it on. 

Very similar to why SFA doesn't get any respect or coverage from the local media in MD. Extremely telling. Precedent was set with Biff & Co. 

• Confused 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Very similar to why SFA doesn't get any respect or coverage from the local media in MD. Extremely telling. Precedent was set with Biff & Co. 

Right they called anyone who questioned what they were doing a racist. Just like you did on here to a couple of posters.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Surprised one of you fervent high school football fans haven't posted this yet.  IMG seems pretty stacked Seniors and Juniors. No 5th or 6th year players though. Bishop Sycamore should be able to take them.

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2021/07/the-geico-espn-high-school-football-kickoff-returns-for-12th-year-august-26-29/

The Article Says Trillian Harris’s is BS’s QB?….. That kid was Class of 2021 and Went to 4 or 5 High Schools in So Cal and Could not win the Job at either MV or SM…. 🤣🤣

Good luck to him and all the other College age Kids playing against High Schoolers at BS…. 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Impressed. I attended private, parochial schools from nursery school through college. It's one of the reasons I like to take risks on upstart, untraditional and fledgling programs like SFA, BS, LCA, CAI, etc. 

Matthew 7:12- So in everything, do unto others what you would have them do to you. #GoldenRule #Blessed

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm against censorship but if I operated this site, or was a moderator, I'd ban this joker @GardenStateBaller.

He's a menace and only uses this board to push his scams.

He and prep are besties. You didn't know?

Prep let him piggy back the name of his website off of the name of this site and everything. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Impressed. I attended private, parochial schools from nursery school through college. It's one of the reasons I like to take risks on upstart, untraditional and fledgling programs like SFA, BS, LCA, CAI, etc. 

Matthew 7:12- So in everything, do unto others what you would have them do to you. #GoldenRule #Blessed

So you want people to lie to and deceive you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

The Article Says Trillian Harris’s is BS’s QB?….. That kid was Class of 2021 and Went to 4 or 5 High Schools in So Cal and Could not win the Job at either MV or SM…. 🤣🤣

Good luck to him and all the other College age Kids playing against High Schoolers at BS…. 🤣🤣🤣

They will be college-aged kids playing against high schoolers and they're still going to get smashed.

That's how bad these kids are.

It's embarrassing.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And that keeps you from doing you jobs. Smh. 

We did our jobs and reported on the players UMD got from them. You would have to talk to the Sun paper about the other thing and if I remember correctly they did have some favorable articles on them in the beginning. I am not sure what happened from there. I believe the writer that wrote the stories, Katherine Dunn was let go due to cutbacks if I remember correctly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

He was also at a couple of Cen10 passing league practices.  He’s a lefty and does throw a very tight spiral with less air on long balls than most HS QB’s.   Maybe things work out for him at BS academy.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

So does that mean an elite high school team could beat a vastly inferior college team?

Yeah, kids who couldn't play as seniors, didn't get any offers and decided to try high school again could lose to a team full of future college players.

But that has nothing to do with the disgrace that this particular case is.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, On2whls said:

He was also at a couple of Cen10 passing league practices.  He’s a lefty and does throw a very tight spiral with less air on long balls than most HS QB’s.   Maybe things work out for him at BS academy.

He played Senior season at Colony High School, Ontario CA.  Played 5 games 2-3 record

• Thanks 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to ESPN Geico games ( PGL BS ESPN )