ESPN Geico games ( PGL BS ESPN )

OldTerrapin

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Still waiting for proof from you haters. Like actual birth certificates and transcripts from former schools. Put up or shut up already.  

Haters?  That’s rich.

Whenever the heat gets to be too much for you the ad hominem attacks start.

And you waiting for proof from us?  Where are the pictures you promised well over a week ago?

Unless, of couse, you’re still on vaca.  Then it’s all good.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Haters?  That’s rich.

Whenever the heat gets to be too much for you the ad hominem attacks start.

And you waiting for proof from us?  Where are the pictures you promised well over a week ago?

Unless, of couse, you’re still on vaca.  Then it’s all good.

I posted what was sent to me. I never break a promise. 

7 hours ago, Gametyme said:

IMG is going to pick the score vs BS. I don't think anyone could beat IMG this year. 

WHY is the media always up IMG's ass? A trained monkey could coach a lineup who is more talented than many DI college programs! GEEEEEZ! If they want something to brag about, why not organize a super duper league, comprised of WORLDWIDE TALENT?

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

WHY is the media always up IMG's ass? A trained monkey could coach a lineup who is more talented than many DI college programs! GEEEEEZ! If they want something to brag about, why not organize a super duper league, comprised of WORLDWIDE TALENT?

I have been a heavy critic on IMG. It's not real HS football to me. I will watch the under armor bowl if I wanna see that. It is what it is.

• Thanks 1

On 7/28/2021 at 6:34 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

I know they're legit. I've seen the facilities firsthand and have been educated on all facets of the school (coaches, players, admins, academics, housing, etc.). This legitimacy is exemplified by their upcoming ESPN game, creation of one of the toughest HSFB schedules in America, as well several games being streamed globally, etc. The onus is on you to prove otherwise. Again, they've chosen to play in the TCAL, an NFHS-sanctioned league, along with credible teams like TCCH, Ocean Springs MS and 40+ other institutions of higher education. Why aren't you asking the same questions regarding programs like IMG and SFA? 

Ocean Springs in MS definitely plays in the Mississippi association

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2021 at 7:34 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

I know they're legit. I've seen the facilities firsthand and have been educated on all facets of the school (coaches, players, admins, academics, housing, etc.).

This is the currency of a fraudster.

"I know they're legit! I've seen firsthand!"

You also "saw" firsthand the scam at USA Academy and that experience didn't amount to shit regarding their legitimacy.

• Thanks 2

This legitimacy is exemplified by their upcoming ESPN game, creation of one of the toughest HSFB schedules in America, as well several games being streamed globally, etc.

Didn't USA Academy have "the toughest schedule in America"?

How'd that go to exemplifying their legitimacy?

Clown Lives Matter' rally aims to show people clowns are not creepy -  syracuse.com

• Thanks 2

Why aren't you asking the same questions regarding programs like IMG and SFA? 

IMG Academy is backed by IMG and has been around in one form or another for 60+ years.

St. Frances has been around for over 100+ years.

USA Academy never existed and Bishop Sycamore *still* doesn't.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• OldTerrapin changed the title to ESPN Geico games ( PGL BS ESPN )