ESPN Geico games ( PGL BS ESPN )

OldTerrapin

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

That is not true either. Some sure but that is the narrative we get that. It is also why our editor is passing on this story and why they will be able to go about their business with impunity. No one will touch it with the current racial climate. The juice ain't worth the squeeze

Does your editor know the real story isn't about high school football at all?

• Thanks 1

On 7/28/2021 at 6:12 PM, Severino said:

Does your editor know the real story isn't about high school football at all?

Well they are calling themselves a high school and playing other high school teams so in that respect it is high school football but yeah I told him the make up of the team and that the actuality of a school is sketchy at best and I wasn't able to explain how all of that is possible. Like I said to many land mines. It's a story better suited for the local media or someone who reports on Ohio high school football

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

Well they are calling themselves a high school and playing other high school teams so in that respect it is high school football but yeah I told him the actuality of a school is sketchy at best and that I have found no evidence that there is an actual school.  I wasn't able to explain how that is possible so like I said too many land mines. 

While you're at it, why don't you investigate Beacon Hill Home School out of Richmond, VA. They're no different than BS. Kids learning online while playing the sport they love. It's not that difficult to comprehend. Check out their schedule on MP. It's pretty damn good! 

4 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Well they are calling themselves a high school and playing other high school teams so in that respect it is high school football but yeah I told him the actuality of a school is sketchy at best and that I have found no evidence that there is an actual school.  I wasn't able to explain how that is possible so like I said too many land mines. 

Due to politics, investigative journalism is dead in America. And that's a damn shame. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

While you're at it, why don't you investigate Beacon Hill Home School out of Richmond, VA. They're no different than BS. Kids learning online while playing the sport they love. It's not that difficult to comprehend. Check out their schedule on MP. It's pretty damn good! 

Do they have players that have played 4 years of high school ball and players that have graduated high school playing?

• Thanks 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Due to politics, investigative journalism is dead in America. And that's a damn shame. 

There is a lot truth to that, unfortunately. I have a day job so I just dabble. My old college roommate is the full time writer. I write some of it and have published some of my own articles from time to time but mostly he pays me to help investigate. Mostly those investigations are just looking up facts and figures, places and times with some interviews. I think this is a great story. I offered to go to Columbus but I get their point that it's just best to leave it alone. For us anyway

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Still waiting for proof from you haters. Like actual birth certificates and transcripts from former schools. Put up or shut up already.  

You don't need that to know you have to have graduated to go to JUCO. There has been other evidence out there of players for them that have graduated. The show me the birth certificate thing is lame. Anyone with any common sense knows some of those players have graduated you don't need physical proof and you only play that card because you know no one can do that.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

You don't need that to know you have to have graduated to go to JUCO. There has been other evidence out there of players for them that have graduated. The show me the birth certificate thing is lame. Anyone with any common sense knows some of those players have graduated you don't need physical proof and you only play that card because you know no one can do that.  

Present such evidence publicly and in black and white. I dare you. You won't do it. Might as well jump on the bandwagon and enjoy the ride. Embrace history, rather than trying to erase it. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Present such evidence publicly and in black and white. I dare you. You won't do it. Might as well jump on the bandwagon and enjoy the ride. Embrace history, rather than trying to erase it. 

Why? It's obvious to everyone else.  How about you provide the evidence. you are the one selling them as a high school team not I.  Would any of their players be eligible to play on an Ohio High School Athletic Association sanctioned team?  If so which one and prove it in black and white.  Which also begs the question why isn't this team sanctioned by the association?

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Oakland (Tenn.) vs. Madison-Ridgeland (Miss.)
3 p.m. on ESPN2 from Madison-Ridgeland Academy Madison, Miss.

Might be the first time a Mississippi Private School has been on ESPN.

Madison-Ridgeland is like Texas TAPPS for those that don't know. They don't play in the MHSAA (Public). Read on the Mississippi Forum they are trying to build a little something over there. Madison is a suburb of Jackson, MS with a population of 25,000, about 10 miles from Jackson.

Anyways, may be hearing more of Madison-Ridgeland Academy regionally on the OOS scene.

Madison-Ridgeland Campus

campus-map.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, RedZone said:

Madison-Ridgeland is like Texas TAPPS for those that don't know. They don't play in the MHSAA (Public). Read on the Mississippi Forum they are trying to build a little something over there. Madison is a suburb of Jackson, MS with a population of 25,000, about 10 miles from Jackson.

Anyways, may be hearing more of Madison-Ridgeland regionally on the OOS scene.

Madison-Ridgeland Campus

campus-map.jpg

If MRA beats Oakland, TN..... my man Finch gonna go crazy!!

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2021 at 7:18 PM, OldTerrapin said:

Why? It's obvious to everyone else.  How about you provide the evidence. you are the one selling them as a high school team not I.  Would any of their players be eligible to play on an Ohio High School Athletic Association sanctioned team?  If so which one and prove it in black and white.  Which also begs the question why isn't this team sanctioned by the association?

I know they're legit. I've seen the facilities firsthand and have been educated on all facets of the school (coaches, players, admins, academics, housing, etc.). This legitimacy is exemplified by their upcoming ESPN game, creation of one of the toughest HSFB schedules in America, as well several games being streamed globally, etc. The onus is on you to prove otherwise. Again, they've chosen to play in the TCAL, an NFHS-sanctioned league, along with credible teams like TCCH, Grace Baptist MS and 40+ other institutions of higher education. Why aren't you asking the same questions regarding programs like IMG and SFA? 

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I know they're legit. I've seen the facilities firsthand and have been educated on all facets of the school (coaches, players, admins, academics, housing, etc.). This legitimacy is exemplified by their upcoming ESPN game, creation of one of the toughest HSFB schedules in America, as well several games being streamed globally, etc. The onus is on you to prove otherwise. Again, they've chosen to play in the TCAL, an NFHS-sanctioned league, along with credible teams like TCCH, Ocean Springs MS and 40+ other institutions of higher education. Why aren't you asking the same questions regarding programs like IMG and SFA? 

I already know about IMG and St Frances (I assume that is who you mean) 

I don't have to prove anything. You are the one selling and no one here seems to be buying.  The onus is on you to prove what you say is true and save the schedule thing that proves nothing. Actually I really don't want to waste anymore time on this circus so let's table it and just see how it plays out.

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyways, may be hearing more of Madison-Ridgeland regionally on the OOS scene.

Madison-Ridgeland Campus

campus-map.jpg

MRA has what Bishop Sycamore doesn't.

A solid foundation (actual campus), money, coaches, players, support and etc......they do not have 27 D1s though.

They did get a new Video Screen/Board today. 👍

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I already know about IMG and St Frances (I assume that is who you mean) 

I don't have to prove anything. You are the one selling and no one here seems to be buying.  The onus is on you to prove what you say is true and save the schedule thing that proves nothing. Actually I really don't want to waste anymore time on this circus so let's table it.  Let's just see how it plays out

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7097793-2021-bishop-sycamore-vs-archbishop-hoban

It's starts here! Enjoy! 

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Why aren't you asking the same questions regarding programs like IMG and SFA? 

Because their head coaches don't have an outstanding bench warrant!  Because their head coaches aren't being sued for bank fraud!  Wake up idiot!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's dead and Bishop Sycamore will soon be dead too.

The less we talk about both the better off this forum will be.

It's way past old and boring reading nothing but lies daily.

You're the one that started the BS Centurions Commitment Thread!! Thanks, by the way. Your promotional support is much apprciated ;) 

• OldTerrapin changed the title to ESPN Geico games ( PGL BS ESPN )