2021 Top 10 Toughest HSFB Schedules

GardenStateBaller

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Concerning losses of late for Dade:

MNW: IMG, Chandler AZ, Lowndes, South Dade, Norland

MC: IMG, SJB, SFA, SJC, DMC

CC: DFB, Coral Gables, Oxbridge, Norland

BTW: Jackson

Mc hasn’t even played sjb so get your facts straight main man. & that sjc game could’ve went either way, so could that img game. & again… super teams & outliers of their opponents best teams in forever. sjc, sfa nor dmc nor lowndes will ever field a team as good as they did when they won those games. Now name our wins against oos comp. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lowkey305 said:

Mc hasn’t even played sjb so get your facts straight main man. & that sjc game could’ve went either way, so could that img game. & again… super teams & outliers of their opponents best teams in forever. sjc, sfa nor dmc nor lowndes will ever field a team as good as they did when they won those games. Now name our wins against oos comp. 

Dade's only significant OOS wins since 2013 are as follows:

MC over DBP

BTW over Bingham UT

And look where DBP and Bingham are now. Not a good look whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MC over DBP

BTW over Bingham UT

Significant only in your eyes, there are plenty more wins against quality competition. We play the best of the best down here on a weekly basis unlike your favs MD & SJB who have to actually travel to get competitive because you purged the whole state. I don’t get how you could call yourself the best when you only play your state. Why hasn’t MD Traveled to florida yet? or SJB since STA? lol.

4 minutes ago, Lowkey305 said:

Significant only in your eyes, there are plenty more wins against quality competition. We play the best of the best down here on a weekly basis unlike your favs MD & SJB who have to actually travel to get competitive because you purged the whole state. I don’t get how you could call yourself the best when you only play your state. Why hasn’t MD Traveled to florida yet? or SJB since STA? lol.

Prove me wrong the last eight seasons. Your efforts will be futile. 

MD and SJB are the most feared teams in HSFB. Let's see if MC can keep it closer than they did vs SFA. 

I'm working on 2022 games for MC and MNW. You'll be pleased if they come to fruition ;) 

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Prove me wrong the last eight seasons. Your efforts will be futile. 

MD and SJB are the most feared teams in HSFB. Let's see if MC can keep it closer than they did vs SFA. 

I'm working on 2022 games for MC and MNW. You'll be pleased if they come to fruition ;) 

most feared in cali* & other states lol. we dont see that BS down here. You guys couldn’t even score against sta bro, We never believed the hype.

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Dade's last significant OOS win was at DBP in 2013. Eight years ago. 

BTWs win over Bingham in 2015 is up there too. 

Ok, so I've sat back and read some of the foolishness you have posted. And first off, you gloat about how many schools you represent(MC being one of them) but if I were them and read the $hit you speak of them, your A$$ would be fired in a heartbeat! Secondly for someone who "claims" to have been on the high school scene for years, you clearly don't know much about it other than your glorified privates who's balls you yank on repeatedly! To say Miami Dade's last significant win was in 2013 is about as completely false as probably your hair and teeth. Yes, MC didn't look good against SFA and the SJC game could have went either way. But MC has two road OOS wins that were huge. They beat Hoover in 2014 snapping their 30 game winning streak, along with their home streak. I was there! In 2017 the beat BG in Vegas snapping their home streak as well. I was there! Yes, MD got to them first but the game was in Santa Ana. Prior to that BG hadn't lost a home game since 2013 to what else...another Miami Dade school BTW. Get your facts straight pal!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MC over DBP

BTW over Bingham UT

Was Mater Dei's 2017 win over Bishop Gorman a "significant OOS win"? If so, Miami Central can claim the same win. They beat Gorman in Vegas the same season.

• Like 1

Just now, Lowkey305 said:

No anyone can’t. Not at the level our schools do. SJB DID NOT WANNA PLAY CENTRAL LAST YEAR BELIEVE IT. This year it will show when central plays them, no doubt in my mind.

I actually have y'all beating sjb....especially with the firepower y'all recently received on defense. 

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Ok, so I've sat back and read some of the foolishness you have posted. And first off, you gloat about how many schools you represent(MC being one of them) but if I were them and read the $hit you speak of them, your A$$ would be fired in a heartbeat! Secondly for someone who "claims" to have been on the high school scene for years, you clearly don't know much about it other than your glorified privates who's balls you yank on repeatedly! To say Miami Dade's last significant win was in 2013 is about as completely false as probably your hair and teeth. Yes, MC didn't look good against SFA and the SJC game could have went either way. But MC has two road OOS wins that were huge. They beat Hoover in 2014 snapping their 30 game winning streak, along with their home streak. I was there! In 2017 the beat BG in Vegas snapping their home streak as well. I was there! Yes, MD got to them first but the game was in Santa Ana. Prior to that BG hadn't lost a home game since 2013 to what else...another Miami Dade school BTW. Get your facts straight pal!

I purposely do not charge for my scheduling services so I can speak the TRUTH at all times. These teams need me more than I need them.

Good points, though. The Hoover win was just OK as we saw how IMG manhandled them 3x since. The BG win was solid. Looking forward to that rematch in Naples on 9/4, which will be aired globally on Flo! 

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7115811-2021-bishop-gorman-vs-miami-central

The SFA loss was abysmal. Far from the MC of old. The 2021 outcomes vs SJB and BG will provide a real-time indication of where MC and Dade HSFB stands in the grand scheme of things.  

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

These teams need me more than I need them.

If this isn't by far one of the most arrogant statements ever...You a cocky individual! Since you don't need them, make your live streams FREE too! Humble yourself playboy, one day you may be eating those same words.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

If this isn't by far one of the most arrogant statements ever...You a cocky individual! Since you don't need them, make your live streams FREE too! Humble yourself playboy, one day you may be eating those same words.

There is something terribly wrong with him.......don't let him get to you.

He trolls Texas, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana and etc........

#justatroll

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Another bad look was MNW canceling on STA and ESPN, then replacing them w lowly Champagnat Catholic! How do you defend those actions? 

What goes on over there at MNW ain't gotta damn thing to do with me or MC. There's a saying "When you stay in your own lane, it makes it less probable to get in an accident!" 😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lowkey305 said:

most feared in cali* & other states lol. we dont see that BS down here. You guys couldn’t even score against sta bro, We never believed the hype.

He just don't get it! Neither Fla. or Georgia's top teams are scared of ANYBODY! Because, at least in Georgia, we PLAY many of those top teams INSTATE!

• Confused 1