TE Mason Taylor, son of Jason Taylor, commits to play for LSU!!

RedZone

I gotta admit, I like LSU getting pedigreed kids. Kids whose parents have been there and know what it not only takes, but how to be successful. 

Don’t think anybody is concerned about Jake or Mason quitting on them or not doing what they’re supposed to do. They will hold up their end of the deal That’s what you get out of good kids from good stock!

15 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Jacoby Matthews decommits from LSU. O got some ground to make up. Matthews looks good on tape. Played some QB for his team. Looks like he could play in the box in college too. 

Satan squeezing him.....

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Satan squeezing him.....

atm paying 5k per uncommitted recruited for their pool bbq this weekend. They have money, just no tradition of winning. 

I would be hard pressed to go poolside in the Speedo with their yell boys. But that’s me. 🤷‍♂️ 

6 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

He’s had few touches thus far at STA, but should have a productive senior season.  

Does STA use the TE in the passing game?....seems like a big target, almost 6-5.

I'm going to keep an eye on him.......we got a good group of TEs.

29 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It might sound crazy but I expect Kiffin to throw his hat in The ring when he does retire....

5 years is probably pretty accurate. I expect nothing but dominance until he retires. Gotta respect the greatness. I think Kiffin would love to take over there. So would 99% of coaches though. An extremely high standard has been set, tough shoes to fill. 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

5 years is probably pretty accurate. I expect nothing but dominance until he retires. Gotta respect the greatness. I think Kiffin would love to take over there. So would 99% of coaches though. An extremely high standard has been set, tough shoes to fill. 

It will be a virtual death sentence at Bama for the next coach and maybe next couple or few. The expectations will be so high they won't survive too long. 

• Thanks 2