Before the Brown Shirts move or erase this thread! It pertains to football/Covid issues.

Old Rabid One

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The thing that scares me is we've seen what all Covid can and has done but.... 

People still fight against getting vaccinated. 

What will it take?

Why can’t I let my body naturally build an immunity,    I’d just rather risk catching it then willingly get multiple syringes filled with covid injected into me 

like I said this is either a bio terrorist attack or Gods wrath , and if this is act of god u really thing a shot or a mask is gonna deviate from the Lords plan

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The thing that scares me is we've seen what all Covid can and has done but.... 

People still fight against getting vaccinated. 

What will it take?

Americans are too individualistic to collectively combat this pandemic, I don’t think we ever get clear of it  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why can’t I let my body naturally build an immunity,    I’d just rather risk catching it then willingly get multiple syringes filled with covid injected into me 

like I said this is either a bio terrorist attack or Gods wrath , and if this is act of god u really thing a shot or a mask is gonna deviate from the Lords plan

Maybe God’s judgment could be allowing us to fall because of our own shortcomings.  Self centeredness, prideship, arrogance, lies could be reasons we don’t overcome this pandemic.  All due to our own character flaws.  Just sayin’  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Americans are too individualistic to collectively combat this pandemic, I don’t think we ever get clear of it  

Listen I have a price, the President is paying out $100 per vaccine shot, so if good Ole Joe happens to add one more 0 to that payout yes I will get vaccine, but not no 100$ or some hamburgers , I want a Band 💴 

the balls in your hands Joe 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Listen I have a price, the President is paying out $100 per vaccine shot, so if good Ole Joe happens to add one more 0 to that payout yes I will get vaccine, but not no 100$ or some hamburgers , I want a Band 💴 

It’s pathetic he’s having to even bribe people

• Like 2

On 7/31/2021 at 9:31 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Because it won’t, you freakin’ carrot.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Did you miss this line in the third paragraph? "while just four people were hospitalized" The Delta variant seems to be affected younger people and making them sicker.  That might be a result of more older people being vaccinate but none the less, the latest spikes are predominately among the non-vaccinated and younger people.  I think you fit both of those.

On 7/30/2021 at 10:18 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m all for vaccines now Joes paying out $100 a shot, I’m finna get like 5 of them this weekend 💰 

SOOOO, lemme git dis skraight! I had to beg, borrow, and steal, to get an appointment for the vaxx! While YOU get a hunnered dollars a SHOT for being so sweet as to take the damn things? DAYUM, two hunnered dollars for having a PULSE!🥱

On 7/31/2021 at 9:31 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

WELL BY GOLLY, we'll etch THAT on your TOMBSTONE!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1