Before the Brown Shirts move or erase this thread! It pertains to football/Covid issues.

Old Rabid One

11 hours ago, Fred said:

Not getting vaccinated is like playing Russian roulette with a revolver.  Every time you pull that trigger, the odds get worse against you.  It may be even more like playing Russian roulette with a semiautomatic pistol.

load that needle...

you're up....

👍

22 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Like I said I’d rather wash my hands ,  stay my distance and risking catching covid then willingly have a doc inject me with Corona 🦠 

You’re not going to get injected WITH Corona, dope.

You’re going to get injected with something to keep you from GETTING Corona.

How f*ckin’ hard is that to grock?

15 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

You’re not going to get injected WITH Corona, dope.

You’re going to get injected with something to keep you from GETTING Corona.

How f*ckin’ hard is that to grock?

Y’all keep getting these vaccines and booster shots then don’t complain when the superbug COVID virus becomes immune to the vaccines after a while and then we gotta deal with some crazy bacteria that vaccines won’t do shit to,,, I can already see this down the road

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 9:37 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Y’all keep getting these vaccines and booster shots then don’t complain when the superbug COVID virus becomes immune to the vaccines after a while and then we gotta deal with some crazy bacteria that vaccines won’t do shit to,,, I can already see this down the road

What do you think they do with the seasonal flu vaccines? They mix and match til they get what works best! And DIN, they move on to the next infestation.