If anyone has seen my son Sweet Lawrence's manhood, please return to owner!

Old Rabid One

Rumor has it, that he is behoove to tone down the rhetoric about dem JAWJA DAWGS in the future of mankind! Two and possibly all three of the most important females in his life, have come to their senses, and are now DAWGS! And to keep the peace, Lawrence has succumbed to the pressure! SAY IT AIN'T SOOO, my son?🤣 They MAY revoke your HELLSU membership!

6 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Rumor has it, that he is behoove to tone down the rhetoric about dem JAWJA DAWGS in the future of mankind! Two and possibly all three of the most important females in his life, have come to their senses, and are now DAWGS! And to keep the peace, Lawrence has succumbed to the pressure! SAY IT AIN'T SOOO, my son?🤣 They MAY revoke your HELLSU membership!

😂 

Well.......we will see. I still have a few salvos to fire.......

As far as the manhood goes, I’ve been married almost 21.5 years. Take from that what you will. 😂 

41 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

OH, I was married 21 years, and she got tired of that Alfa Male bullshit!😌

Well that’s not my gig. I’m a Renaissance man. I can cook, clean and everything. Doesn’t mean I do it all of the time, but I can. 

I suppose she may tire of me one day and if she does, that’s fine. I can only control so much, ya know? 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Well that’s not my gig. I’m a Renaissance man. I can cook, clean and everything. Doesn’t mean I do it all of the time, but I can. 

I suppose she may tire of me one day and if she does, that’s fine. I can only control so much, ya know? 

If it comes to that, just do what I did! When she turned 40, I traded her in for two 20's!