Hey HawgGoneIt 100

Rufus69

Amigo,

I've heard rumors that the Doerun Well Diggers will be out in full force this Friday.  I pity the fools traveling Ga 133.  Especially those coming in from the North Albany area.  Do what'cha gotta do to protect the homestead.  And remember...the only good Trojan is a....hell, there ain't no such thing as a "good Trojan"....(Smile).

I have spies taking in the scrimmage.  

Here's hoping Neko grows about 6 inches between now and Friday night.  And maybe adds about 25 more pounds.

About to get semi-real.

I never liked Lee County.

NEVER !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo,

I've heard rumors that the Doerun Well Diggers will be out in full force this Friday.  I pity the fools traveling Ga 133.  Especially those coming in from the North Albany area.  Do what'cha gotta do to protect the homestead.  And remember...the only good Trojan is a....hell, there ain't no such thing as a "good Trojan"....(Smile).

Here's hoping Neko grows about 6 inches between now and Friday night.  And maybe adds about 25 more pounds.

About to get semi-real.

NEVER !!!!!

Rufus>>

A good trojan is one that protects against more Rufus'!

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm low key excited for this to be a scrimmage. So much talk surrounding Lee's talent and prospects for the season. 

Hopefully we can survive against their phalanx formations and get out of there healthy with a W. 

I would edit your last sentence to read....

"Hopefully we can survive against the phalanx formations and get out healthy".

Fall scrimmages are a double-edged sword.  At least we have 2 weeks before the season opens up in the wastelands of Cobb County.  BUT...this little thing should be one helluva tune up.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 8:37 AM, Rufus69 said:

Amigo,

About to get semi-real.

NEVER !!!!!

Rufus>>

I'll take 82 to Sylvester and go down 33 to The Pen. It's not the good old boys in Doerun I fear but they've started some pre work on widening 133 and mention double speeding fines.

Hardly any difference in the time and 33 between Moultrie and Sylvester is a gorgeous ride. Probably be my route for the next few years.

1 hour ago, 67packer said:

I'll take 82 to Sylvester and go down 33 to The Pen. It's not the good old boys in Doerun I fear but they've started some pre work on widening 133 and mention double speeding fines.

Hardly any difference in the time and 33 between Moultrie and Sylvester is a gorgeous ride. Probably be my route for the next few years.

They have out barrels but no reduced speeds yet. I expect they'll drop the speeds once the earth movers show up. In the meantime, it's been normal traffic and speeding as usual down through there. 

• Like 1