Starting a website

ChimpGrip

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

Anyone here ever started an ecommerce website? I know of what I want to do and sell and am working on the flowchart. 

You can slap together anything you like...

but you are wasting your time with flowcharts etc. LOL.

For "basic" business, it's not "how to build"  you will need o worry about...

It's who will host online and be the best vendor.

🤔

Vendors are a dime a dozen and most only charge some nominal fee (like 10 bucks a month LOL)
any decent site will have a platform for you to just enter your info, links, pics and bingo ....professional website.

Now if you need Online/integrated  billing/money receipt you can combine or keep separate.   +$$

Now if you want to include shipping processes, you can also integrate or not.  +$$

PS: The "build your own website" wheel hasn't been reinvented...

...since your cousins friend, living in his mom's basement, overcharged you for that cookie cutter copy  (and tried to claim credit for writing it LOL) , back in the 90's....🤣 

BTW: Seriously you could have had one set up, in the time it took you to post here LOLOL.  🙄

Your "website" is not your issue... 🤓

• Like 2

On 8/25/2021 at 8:29 AM, ChimpGrip said:

Anyone here ever started an ecommerce website? I know of what I want to do and sell and am working on the flowchart. 

I actually have a buddy that has an e-commerce site and does 30k days (25% profit) I will reach out and get some info to shoot back to you! I know he spends a grip on ads. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I actually have a buddy that has an e-commerce site and does 30k days (25% profit) I will reach out and get some info to shoot back to you! I know he spends a grip on ads. 

Don’t wast your time, chimps already on to his next thread, maybe asking how to build a 7000 psi concrete Noah’s Ark

• Haha 4

Don’t spend money on a website if you do not have a comprehensive idea of how you will get people to look at your site. This may involve advertising (and ad budget) or identifying low costs ways of reaching people with the money and the desire to buy your product or service.

Building a website and then trying to work out how to get (the right people) to land on it, or concluding you don’t have the money needed for advertising will make your job sooooo much harder.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1