2021 Comp Poll (Updated 2021-12-27)

dntn31

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You won't get away with blowing smoke up posters @sses on the National board. 

I'm not sure you read my post right. I said they were middle of the road for years. 2019 was included in those years. Now, here in the present day, where they're coming off a state runner-up finish, they are a top 25 team in the country.

3 minutes ago, fishspinners said:

I'm not sure you read my post right. I said they were middle of the road for years. 2019 was included in those years. Now, here in the present day, where they're coming off a state runner-up finish, they are a top 25 team in the country.

Teams like Center Grove IN, Thompson AL and Corner Canyon UT are all highly-ranked in the polls too. Yet they're all far from nationally-relevant teams. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Teams like Center Grove IN, Thompson AL and Corner Canyon UT are all highly-ranked in the polls too. Yet they're all far from nationally-relevant teams. 

How many teams fit in your view of "Nationally Relevant"? Because all three of those teams have been great programs for a long time.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, fishspinners said:

"I'm sorry woman.  Collins Hill is no longer here.  I have taken an interest in HS Football in 2021 and made Collins Hill a National team".  You can seek them in @whiteshoespoll".

collins hill 2.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Comp Poll: Updated 2021-08-23

I was waiting to see if PrepForce, PrepNation or USAToday would publish anything this week, but there's been nothing.

I've been considering adding SBLive to the comp poll. Let me know what you guys think.

This is what I look forward to every year is your comp poll.  As always much appreciated!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dntn31 said:

I was waiting to see if PrepForce, PrepNation or USAToday would publish anything this week, but there's been nothing.

I've been considering adding SBLive to the comp poll. Let me know what you guys think.

Something is wrong.  How can a "high school" team with all D1 players not be anywhere on this list?  I demand a recall!  It's all Dominions fault!!!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, dntn31 said:

I find it humorous that little league Cocoa has played 8 different teams listed in the poll. With only one win though. Many were very good games right to the end.

• Like 1

• dntn31 changed the title to 2021 Comp Poll (Updated 2021-12-27)
  • dntn31 unpinned this topic