This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

12 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Your Just as Stupid as he is…. There were plenty of OOS games before @GardenStateBaller came around and their will be plenary after…. No one needs him, if the coaches and schools want to play they will play….

what didn’t happen before him coming along was ESPN getting Duped into Embarrassing themselves by televising a Fake HSFB team with a bunch of Fake recruits that played 2 games in 3 days with a bunch of 5rh and 6 th year players…. 🤣

There's never been an OOS weekend like the one that just passed. It was awesome in every way. And there's only one reason why. #PGL 

• Thumbs Down 1

I think the real question at this point is why GSB/Prep Gridiron Logistics is defending BS like he is? Particularly since he says he's doing this for free. He seems to know way more about them then someone in his position normally would (ie. the situation with the former QB) and seems to have actively participated in the scam by saying he saw the campus, the 100+ "ballers", and the list of D1 offers, all of which have been proven to be fake. What's his motivation to do this? Does he have a financial relationship with anyone on the staff? Is he involved with the school?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Great post. GSB’s biggest issue that keeps the haters hating is his love for HSFB. This guy has created phenomenal matchups that would never exist without his networking and resources. There is testimony from reputable coaches about his involvement. 

What the hell did any of these clowns give to the game? If you are watching a high profile OOS game at your house chances are GSB help set it up. 

It’s just hilarious the amount of bitching and crying there is from the sidelines. Either do something about it or shut the hell up 

drifter.  like me.  

there's probably fewer than 10 that sort know what I am, and he's not 1 of them.  he's a toy for me if i felt like playing, but i'm so chill now, and i'll respect his humanity.  i also don't want to regret going too hard later on, which is why i don't interact with him and a few others

• Like 2

No trolling.  We'll there go the posts.

No inflammatory posts.  I've read countless of those, along with threats at you and what they're going to do to you directly or indirectly and what's going to happen to you.

Only attack the message, not the messenger.  You're the messenger, right?--do you feel attacked?

No personal attacks.  I think this guideline knocks out most posts and threads.

Complaints about you are to be communicated privately.  I can't see the private ones, but I do see public ones.

Community kindness.  Unkindness and ugliness--that's the entirety of it.

RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS.  I saved the best for last.  DIDN'T AT LEAST 1 POSTER REPEATEDLY UNMASK YOU?  HE'S LIKELY SUSPENDED OR GONE FOR THAT, THOUGH I'M NOT FOR  EITHER, BUT HE SEEMS TO BE STRAIGHT OUT OF "THE OX-BOW INCIDENT," A PART OF THE HANGIN' POSSE--NO ORGANIZED JUSTICE FOR YOU.   LOL.  A VERY SOURTHERN, REGRETTABLE TRAIT THAT STILL MIGHT BE IN THE DNA, EVEN OF GOODOLE LIBERALS.

7 minutes ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

I think the real question at this point is why GSB/Prep Gridiron Logistics is defending BS like he is? Particularly since he says he's doing this for free. He seems to know way more about them then someone in his position normally would (ie. the situation with the former QB) and seems to have actively participated in the scam by saying he saw the campus, the 100+ "ballers", and the list of D1 offers, all of which have been proven to be fake. What's his motivation to do this? Does he have a financial relationship with anyone on the staff? Is he involved with the school?

Because I treat all of my clients like they're my own children. My own flesh and blood.

Nobody gets away with lying about them, spreading false rumors about them, maligning them, etc. Especially when they've done absolutely nothing wrong.

BS took advantage of an awesome oppty and made the best of it. HSFB is their last resort to a quality life. They're just trying to improve their situations on the field and in life. Listen and learn...

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/podcast-bishop-sycamore-ohio-head-coach-roy-johnson/

• Haha 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Because I treat all of my clients like they're my own children. My own flesh and blood.

Nobody gets away with lying about them, spreading false rumors about them, maligning them, etc. Especially when they've done absolutely nothing wrong.

They took advantage of an awesome oppty and made the best of it. HSFB is their last resort to a quality life. They're just trying to make the best of their situations. Listen and learn...

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/podcast-bishop-sycamore-ohio-head-coach-roy-johnson/

According to you they don't even pay you. No rational human being would spend this much time defending what looks increasingly likely to be a giant fraud for free. How frequently do you talk to the coaching staff? What is the address of the facilities? I live in Columbus and would like to drive over and see.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Just now, ohst8buxcp7 said:

According to you they don't even pay you. No rational human being would spend this much time defending what looks increasingly likely to be a giant fraud for free. How frequently do you talk to the coaching staff? What is the address of the facilities? I live in Columbus and would like to drive over and see.

I'm a rare, very special person as I'm doing just that. I visited their facilities and met the staff on 7/16. Even met their landlord!! I don't want to post their exact address again as I'm fearing for the team's safety at this point. I hope you can honor that rationale in this day and age. 

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm a rare, very special person as I'm doing just that. I visited their facilities and met the staff on 7/16. Even met their landlord!! I don't want to post their exact address again as I'm fearing for the team's safety at this point. I hope you can honor that rationale in this day and age. 

DM it to me then to keep it private. You didn't answer my other questions as well, how often do you talk to the coaching staff? How were you first introduced to them? You claim you've seen the list of D1 offers, if so, post it. Or alternatively find them on 247 or Rivals. Also, after reviewing footage of the game Friday multiple outlets have confirmed that the same players played in both games. Does this cause you to rethink your relationship with the school? You claim they have 100+ players; however, there was nowhere near that amount on the sideline this weekend, why?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The exposure they're getting is so much more than I ever imagined. Too much to even assign a dollar value to. And that's a great thing for everyone involved!! Everyone now wants to play the "team that was on ESPN." Love it! 

I feel like I’m watching someone in the middle of a mental breakdown 

43C4730B-2159-41FF-A759-DEBEAB1DD539.gif.6b9377193f3e45c1a4d502754ff646b2.gif

GSB, your ship is gone, It’s time to stop trying to save it.

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Quoted so can't be wiped later.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

we rushed to judgment on OJ, and see where that got us

OJ was prosecuted because he was a successful black man who dated white women and didn't know his place

GSB is a successful American, whose immigrant ancestors were Italian, and who supported Trump.  At least 1/2 of that isn't illegal.

Without all the facts out, it's becoming hard to understand the ostensible hatred seemingly just for his love at at-risk kids' trying to get a piece of the American dream, his Trump support, and his entrepreneurialism.

Plus, there's a level of cavalierness accompanying this hatred--it's deplorable as Hillary would add.  Let the facts come out. Over 70% of this Board wants him to stay (and that was the outcome after the "bad facts" had been repeated over and over--ad nauseam), which calls into question the credibility of the small portion with a manifest agenda against GSB.

This agenda-driven, small-mob mentality and bigotry has to stop.

What a complete crock.  GSB helps scammers perpetrate their frauds by joining forces with them and pimping false information on various websites to help them dupe and lure in more victims of the scam.  His hands are dirty, and all your pathetic attempts to scrub them won’t change that.  GSB is the nation’s biggest pimp for these phony, scam programs.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

DM it to me then to keep it private. You didn't answer my other questions as well, how often do you talk to the coaching staff? How were you first introduced to them? You claim you've seen the list of D1 offers, if so, post it. Or alternatively find them on 247 or Rivals. Also, after reviewing footage of the game Friday multiple outlets have confirmed that the same players played in both games. Does this cause you to rethink your relationship with the school? You claim they have 100+ players; however, there was nowhere near that amount on the sideline this weekend, why?

Call me if you like. I'd love to give you the interview you desire. My best number is on the PGL site. Hope to speak soon! 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Per GSB everything is perfect. 

I hope someone is letting Ben Koo know who is really behind this.  Paragon may have been stupid for partnering with and trusting GSB and his company, but ultimately, by GSB’s own admission, it was GSB, not Paragon, pimping for BS and supplying all of the fake information to Paragon and ESPN.  He repeatedly boasted about all the conference calls he had with them.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BS took advantage of an awesome oppty and made the best of it. HSFB is their last resort to a quality life. They're just trying to improve their situations on the field and in life. Listen and learn...

I would 100% agree with you if BS didn't misrepresent what they're. At the very least they're guilty of that. 

31 minutes ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

If you want the real scoop from GSB himself, search the old threads about Bishop Sycamroe and COF Academy here from the past few years.  GSB has tried to delete and scrub his posts from all those old threads through last season, but he was quoted so often in responses that most of his posts can still be found.  No one, not even the BS scammers themselves, pushed the lies and the con about their scam program as much or as hard as GSB did, even long after the scam was exposed.  You can see it in his own words.  He was caught lying repeatedly, he knew he was lying, but he has gone right on lying anyway.  He’s been in on it from the early days, and as you can see, he’s STILL pushing the scam.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, reggid said:

If you want the real scoop from GSB himself, search the old threads about Bishop Sycamroe and COF Academy here from the past few years.  GSB has tried to delete and scrub his posts from all those old threads through last season, but he was quoted so often in responses that most of his posts can still be found.  No one, not even the BS scammers themselves, pushed the lies lies and the con about their scam program as much or as hard as GSB did, even long after the scam was exposed.  He’s been in on it from the early days, and as you can see, he’s STILL pushing the scam.

You can find the same thing in the old threads about the USSA scam.  GSB deleted all his old posts there, too, but if you want to see him pimp for that scam program, too, in his own words, look at all the responses to him in those threads.

• Thanks 1

Doofus, the point is that it doesn’t matter what sacrificial lamb you put in front of IMG, the result is going to be the same except for a handful of teams. If ESPN is too lazy to investigate their match ups, so be it. 

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're completely missing the point.

But what's new?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Doofus, the point is that it doesn’t matter what sacrificial lamb you put in front of IMG, the result is going to be the same except for a handful of teams. If ESPN is too lazy to investigate their match ups, so be it. 

No, the point is that BS and GSB are con artists and fraudsters pimping for a fake, scam school.  IMG doesn’t hide or lie about what it is.  BS, through its pimps, does.

• Thanks 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..