This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

26 minutes ago, reggid said:

What a complete crock.  GSB helps scammers perpetrate their frauds by joining forces with them and pimping false information on various websites to help them dupe and lure in more victims of the scam.  His hands are dirty, and all your pathetic attempts to scrub them won’t change that.  GSB is the nation’s biggest pimp for these phony, scam programs.

Reggie,

Pretty much every post of mine has irony, which most don't get, and there's also a grain of truth, which again most don't get.

This why I don't waste much of my time.  Anyone with time that's valuable only tries so hard here.  Thank God the Good Lord offers me alternatives.

3 minutes ago, reggid said:

No the point is that BS and GSB are con artists and fraudsters pimping for a fake, scam school.  IMG doesn’t hide or lie about what it is.  BS, through its pimps, does.

Again, ESPN has more resources than everyone on this board combined and squared. It’s on them for not looking into this more closely. If anything, this will just ensure us better matchups next year.

7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Doofus, the point is that it doesn’t matter what sacrificial lamb you put in front of IMG, the result is going to be the same except for a handful of teams. If ESPN is too lazy to investigate their match ups, so be it. 

Again, nobody is talking about that.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that every single goofball who defends shyster Joe Maimone or doesn't understand the outcry is an avid Trump toady.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, reggid said:

No the point is that BS and GSB are con artists and fraudsters pimping for a fake, scam school.  IMG doesn’t hide or lie about what it is.  BS, through its pimps, does.

This is it right here. Agree 1000%. It's the misrepresentation that does it for me. Personally I think IMG isn't a real HS FOOTBALL team but they're open about what they're and more importantly they're a real school. Just keeping a buck GSB it's not to late

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

No trolling.  We'll there go the posts.

No inflammatory posts.  I've read countless of those, along with threats at you and what they're going to do to you directly or indirectly and what's going to happen to you.

Only attack the message, not the messenger.  You're the messenger, right?--do you feel attacked?

No personal attacks.  I think this guideline knocks out most posts and threads.

Complaints about you are to be communicated privately.  I can't see the private ones, but I do see public ones.

Community kindness.  Unkindness and ugliness--that's the entirety of it.

RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS.  I saved the best for last.  DIDN'T AT LEAST 1 POSTER REPEATEDLY UNMASK YOU?  HE'S LIKELY SUSPENDED OR GONE FOR THAT, THOUGH I'M NOT FOR  EITHER, BUT HE SEEMS TO BE STRAIGHT OUT OF "THE OX-BOW INCIDENT," A PART OF THE HANGIN' POSSE--NO ORGANIZED JUSTICE FOR YOU.   LOL.  A VERY SOURTHERN, REGRETTABLE TRAIT THAT STILL MIGHT BE IN THE DNA, EVEN OF GOODOLE LIBERALS.

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

This is it right here. Agree 1000%. It's the misrepresentation that does it for me. Personally I think IMG isn't a real HS FOOTBALL team but they're open about what they're and more importantly they're a real school. Just keeping a buck GSB it's not to late

And IMG is competent and well-coached. Those kids get a benefit from being there.

The entire Bishop Sycamore operation is a scam. The players are a joke. The coaches are a joke. There's no intention for them to compete or score points or do anything other than grift.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, ohst8buxcp7 said:

This guy is on the right track. Someone needs to reach out to whoever wrote the ThisWeek series about COF.

A couple of us were wondering why he hasn't followed up on that story ourselves. They are quick to bring race into it anytime someone questions what they are doing. If Roy Johnson does that interview schedule for 2pm you are sure to hear some of that. Based on the current climate last summer and now the writer of that story might have decided it wasn't worth the possible drama. Now the horse is out of the barn so he or someone in their area should get on it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Testadura said:

No trolling.  We'll there go the posts.

No inflammatory posts.  I've read countless of those, along with threats at you and what they're going to do to you directly or indirectly and what's going to happen to you.

Only attack the message, not the messenger.  You're the messenger, right?--do you feel attacked?

No personal attacks.  I think this guideline knocks out most posts and threads.

Complaints about you are to be communicated privately.  I can't see the private ones, but I do see public ones.

Community kindness.  Unkindness and ugliness--that's the entirety of it.

RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS.  I saved the best for last.  DIDN'T AT LEAST 1 POSTER REPEATEDLY UNMASK YOU?  HE'S LIKELY SUSPENDED OR GONE FOR THAT, THOUGH I'M NOT FOR  EITHER, BUT HE SEEMS TO BE STRAIGHT OUT OF "THE OX-BOW INCIDENT," A PART OF THE HANGIN' POSSE--NO ORGANIZED JUSTICE FOR YOU.   LOL.  A VERY SOURTHERN, REGRETTABLE TRAIT THAT STILL MIGHT BE IN THE DNA, EVEN OF GOODOLE LIBERALS.

That last part becomes an issue when the poster in question directs people to call in shows where he's announced by name, and he also posts his own name here in a press release. 

I've done a lot to try to protect him by removing his name time and again, however, he's permanently doxxed and it's his own doing. 

Hell, just pimping his PGL business on here allowed someone to go and find his llc and subsequently address and more. 

There are inherent dangers on the internet, and, the site, while doing as much as we can to protect the identity of people, are backed into a corner when the user in question is putting his own info out there. 

There are people on here that don't adhere to gentleman agreements after someone puts their info out like that. 

What's a moderator or staff to do when members give out too much of their own info. If they don't want people knowing who they are, they should do more to protect themselves. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

A couple of us were wondering why he hasn't followed up on that story ourselves. They are quick to bring race into it anytime someone questions what they are doing. If Roy Johnson does that interview schedule for 2pm you are sure to hear some of that. Based on the current climate last summer and now the writer of that story might have decided it wasn't worth the possible drama. Now the horse is out of the barn so he or someone in their area should get on it. 

Found him on LinkedIn but looks like he left ThisWeek in 2019 unfortunately. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've actually thrown my hands up on GSB's identity stuff. Lol. I've cleaned his name out of threads time and again even though everyone already knows who he is. 

It seems unreasonable to expect me to guard his identity at this point. 

I'd really prefer people don't use others' government names, because it is in the sites guidelines for one, and it's just kind of seedy to me for another thing. 

I don't see where there is much I can do about GSB's identity stuff. That train left the station and he was the one pulling the rope to blow the horn.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And IMG is competent and well-coached. Those kids get a benefit from being there.

The entire Bishop Sycamore operation is a scam. The players are a joke. The coaches are a joke. There's no intention for them to compete or score points or do anything other than grift.

It may get serious if someone decides to follow the money trail. Im not entirely sure everything that was done was completely legal. Im just saying this was sketchy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gametyme said:

It may get serious if someone decides to follow the money trail. Im not entirely sure everything that was done was completely legal. Im just saying this was sketchy.

The "head coach" Roy Johnson has several outstanding lawsuits against him in Ohio. Mostly for skipping out on payments to vendors for busing, etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That last part becomes an issue when the poster in question directs people to call in shows where he's announced by name, and he also posts his own name here in a press release. 

I've done a lot to try to protect him by removing his name time and again, however, he's permanently doxxed and it's his own doing. 

Hell, just pimping his PGL business on here allowed someone to go and find his llc and subsequently address and more. 

There are inherent dangers on the internet, and, the site, while doing as much as we can to protect the identity of people, are backed into a corner when the user in question is putting his own info out there. 

There are people on here that don't adhere to gentleman agreements after someone puts their info out like that. 

What's a moderator or staff to do when members give out too much of their own info. If they don't want people knowing who they are, they should do more to protect themselves. 

That is how stupid he is. Anyone can look up a domestic limited liability company on bizapedia and yes they give the name and address of the owner.  You can google map and take a shot of house as well if you want.  I can post it if folks want to see how a multi-millionaire lives. lol  JK  even I have restraints 😈

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Are the other guideline violations conceded?

Respect the privacy of others.  That the Forum's guideline.  No one here made it up--the Forum did.

By definition that means that the person not respecting the privacy of others is capable, for whatever reason, of infiltrating that person's privacy.  It doesn't talk about alleged carelessness, or ability to read a member's mind or desire concerning doxing, or having a good reason.

The guideline is directed to the disrespectful one who knows something that causes the other's privacy to be disrespected.  This Forum is not the the cross-hairs at this point; the disrespectful one is.  There are no commonsense or logical escape hatches to the guideline for how you found out. 

The moderator is simply supposed to enforce the guideline he wrote.  No one's yet calling into question how fast or slow the Forum has reacted.  But the guideline promises action reasonably after violation.  Time's up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

That is how stupid he is. Anyone can look up a domestic limited liability company on bizapedia and yes they give the name and address of the owner.  You can google map and take a shot of house as well if you want.  I can post it if folks want to see how a multi-millionaire lives. lol  JK  even I have restraints 😈

And I can do the same to you if prompted. The internet is the great equalizer in this respect. You never should've posted my home address. That was uncalled for and a first on here. I trust that you'll learn from this mistake. 

8 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Oh I guarantee you that some aspect of this is illegal. Hopefully some journalist with the time dives deep enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

And I can do the same to you if prompted. The internet is the great equalizer in this respect. You never should've posted my home address. That was uncalled for and a first on here. I trust that you'll learn from this mistake. 

I didn't post your address fool I posted a link to your bizapedia profile. It was done to prove you were actually a LLC after I asked if you were. I confirmed it. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Are the other guideline violations conceded?

Respect the privacy of others.  That the Forum's guideline.  No one here made it up--the Forum did.

By definition that means that the person not respecting the privacy of others is capable, for whatever reason, of infiltrating that person's privacy.  It doesn't talk about alleged carelessness, or ability to read a member's mind or desire concerning doxing, or having a good reason.

The guideline is directed to the disrespectful one who knows something that causes the other's privacy to be disrespected.  This Forum is not the the cross-hairs at this point; the disrespectful one is.  There are no commonsense or logical escape hatches to the guideline for how you found out. 

The moderator is simply supposed to enforce the guideline he wrote.  No one's yet calling into question how fast or slow the Forum has reacted.  But the guideline promises action reasonably after violation.  Time's up.

Test, don't fight it. I have a No Trespassing sign on my lawn and firearm if anyone thinks about it.  

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, ohst8buxcp7 said:

Oh I guarantee you that some aspect of this is illegal. Hopefully some journalist with the time dives deep enough.

No trolling.

No inflammatory posts. 

Only attack the message, not the messenger. 

No personal attacks.  

Complaints about you are to be communicated privately. 

Community kindness.  

Respect the privacy of others.

No disdain, or petty or vindictive conduct just because the person likes Trump.

We are a Board and Nation of laws and guidelines, right? 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

I didn't post your address fool I posted a link to your bizapedia profile. It was done to prove you were actually a LLC after I asked if you were. I confirmed it. 

Before posting it you could've went on Zillow and saw that it was a home address. There's never any need to post the home address of anyone here regardless of how much you despise them. Like I said, this was a first. Please don't make the same mistake twice.   

• Thumbs Down 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..