This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

15 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

It may get serious if someone decides to follow the money trail. Im not entirely sure everything that was done was completely legal. Im just saying this was sketchy.

LOL There is no money trail. IMG was the only party privy to any money in terms of the travel stipend that Paragon/ESPN tendered. You're a hoot. 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Because I treat all of my clients like they're my own children. My own flesh and blood.

Nobody gets away with lying about them, spreading false rumors about them, maligning them, etc. Especially when they've done absolutely nothing wrong.

BS took advantage of an awesome oppty and made the best of it. HSFB is their last resort to a quality life. They're just trying to improve their situations on the field and in life. Listen and learn...

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/podcast-bishop-sycamore-ohio-head-coach-roy-johnson/

You can’t do that our pledges, only we can do that to our pledges 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Testadura said:

No trolling.

No inflammatory posts. 

Only attack the message, not the messenger. 

No personal attacks.  

Complaints about you are to be communicated privately. 

Community kindness.  

Respect the privacy of others.

No disdain, or petty or vindictive conduct just because the person likes Trump.

We are a Board and Nation of laws and guidelines, right? 

😂 where has this post been the last 4 years? Or it only comes out when a “friend “ is on the receiving end.Seems disingenuous 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

LOL - Several outlets are now reporting specifically that PGL is responsible for the BS debacle. Both Paragon and “Coach” Roy are throwing PGL under the bus and directly stating that PGL was responsible for setting up the game and for providing info on BS to ESPN.

Full stories to come, including interviews with parents furious with the scam.   I think we may someday see GSB as the target of one of those “Outside the Lines” reports.  And he’ll still stupidly sit there and claim that “all he does is schedule games,” when he’s actually the lead pimp and scammer for the fake-school scammers.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL There is no money trail. IMG was the only party privy to any money in terms of the travel stipend that Paragon/ESPN tendered. You're a hoot. 

GSB this is your guy GT you ain't gotta bull shit me. You know that I know that you know... my guy 😂

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ararar said:

😂 where has this post been the last 4 years? Or it only comes out when a “friend “ is on the receiving end.Seems disingenuous 😂

Ararar,

it's not but that's a fair question.  I can't answer it, but i can say that Canes just called me a "drifter," meaning to him I haven't been around much.  You can check.  Also, some of my posts Saturday said that I had catching up to do.

I was never on this Board ever till @ October 2019, and left right at the Covid shutdown in @ March '20.  I came back for just the 2020 season in Sept., and left 1/21.  I was pretty much off since then.

So, 2017 to 2021.  48 months.  I was on 10 months out of 48???

30 minutes ago, 181pl said:

idiot, I’m not defending that scheister. I don’t even know who Joe Maimome is. What’s  funny is that Multi billion dollar corporation ESPN is shocked that somebody tried to pull the wool over their eyes in a business deal. The whole premise is ridiculous.

And I am a proud Trump supporter. Look at the shit mess Biden has this country in. But fucktards and liberal pussies like you have blinders on and probably think everything’s going well. 

well, that's further evidence the doxing is a rule violation.

I went to dinner with Tao.  I've been at games and dinners and other events with many others on this Board.

Did that forfeit my right to the enjoyment of the privacy rule?

They're heading down a slope that's slick, if that's where they're aiming.

43 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Are the other guideline violations conceded?

Respect the privacy of others.  That the Forum's guideline.  No one here made it up--the Forum did.

By definition that means that the person not respecting the privacy of others is capable, for whatever reason, of infiltrating that person's privacy.  It doesn't talk about alleged carelessness, or ability to read a member's mind or desire concerning doxing, or having a good reason.

The guideline is directed to the disrespectful one who knows something that causes the other's privacy to be disrespected.  This Forum is not the the cross-hairs at this point; the disrespectful one is.  There are no commonsense or logical escape hatches to the guideline for how you found out. 

The moderator is simply supposed to enforce the guideline he wrote.  No one's yet calling into question how fast or slow the Forum has reacted.  But the guideline promises action reasonably after violation.  Time's up. 

From just before the site Guidelines that you're quoting...

"Before we begin, understand that we ask members to use common sense and the tools available through the site, including, the “Ignore” and “Report Post” features. Moderation should be used as a last resort after member self-governing measures have been exhausted.

As a general rule, most of these Guidelines are geared towards just improving the state of the website through smart tips. Some of these Guidelines are more prohibitive, however, and they function as rules."

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

The coach just named PGL multiple times during his interview which, according to twitter, is being listened to by numerous news outlets. Think there's a good chance this story is just getting started.

The buck is about to be passed right to shyster Joe Maimone.

Glad he was introduced to you by Nolebull813!

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

The coach just named PGL multiple times during his interview which, according to twitter, is being listened to by numerous news outlets. Think there's a good chance this story is just getting started.

I knew they would throw him right under the bus. #scapegoat

He did BS or PGL no favors in Ohio with his act over on the Yappi forum a week or so ago. none what so ever. Who goes to advertise on a forum for their business then proceeds to antagonize and piss everyone off who post there. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

right whole internet is calling you a lying assclown but that is winning. Bizarro Joe

As unbelievably stupid and shady as GSB is, I can’t believe that even he was stupid enough to post under his actual PGL account all over the social media universe, including in replies to some well-known reporters and publications.  He and PGL are getting absolutely annihilated everywhere he posts his nonsense.  By exposing himself and doubling down on the scam, everyone who didn’t before now knows that GSB and PGL were responsible for the scam, and are being called liars and con artists by everyone all over the country.   It’s hilarious.

GSB and PGL are crashing and burning, and he’s still out there peddling lies and claiming everything is wonderful.   The scope of his delusion and breakdown is almost breathtaking in its scale and majesty and sadness.  It’s glorious!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I knew they would throw him right under the bus. #scapegoat

He did BS no favors in Ohio with his act over on the Yappi forum a week or so ago. none what so ever

You also just know the Hoban folks and the reporters covering that game have been emailing and calling all over all week about the shady moves PGL and BS pulled last week. Yet GSB actually thinks he was being clever.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Ararar,

it's not but that's a fair question.  I can't answer it, but i can say that Canes just called me a "drifter," meaning to him I haven't been around much.  You can check.  Also, some of my posts Saturday said that I had catching up to do.

I was never on this Board ever till @ October 2019, and left right at the Covid shutdown in @ March '20.  I came back for just the 2020 season in Sept., and left 1/21.  I was pretty much off since then.

So, 2017 to 2021.  48 months.  I was on 10 months out of 48???

well, that's further evidence the doxing is a rule violation.

I went to dinner with Tao.  I've been at games and dinners and other events with many others on this Board.

Did that forfeit my right to the enjoyment of the privacy rule?

They're heading down a slope that's slick, if that's where they're aiming.

Fair enough 

it’s just that this has been the norm since the beginning of this forum and it’s never been brought up because we know that.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, reggid said:

As unbelievably stupid and shady as GSB is, I can’t believe that even he was stupid enough to post under his actual PGL account all over the social media universe, including in replies to some well-known reporters and publications.  He and PGL are getting absolutely annihilated everywhere he posts his nonsense.  By exposing himself and doubling down on the scam, everyone who didn’t before now knows that GSB and PGL were responsible for the scam, and are being called liars and con artists by everyone all over the country.   It’s hilarious.

GSB and PGL are crashing and burning, and he’s still out there peddling lies and claiming everything is wonderful.   The scope of his delusion and breakdown is almost breathtaking in its scale and majesty and sadness.  It’s glorious!

like a Greek tragedy...vanity is his downfall....😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

He told everybody his name, clown.

Go get your big red shoes.

🤡

I'm sure that's not true.  who is everyone?  where did he do that?  who saw or heard it?  do you have a list?  i know you save posts.  show us. 

your gratuitous highlighting of his name undercuts your fable.  and why all of a sudden mention it here and now when everyone already knows it, according to you?  a reminder?  for those who missed it?

you're starting to get older--show some growth.  posts with the clown and shoes show you and I don't belong in the same conversation.  you think that sounds cute and does the trick, but it's not and it doesn't.  does that Internet speak pass as wisdom or condescension?  

how's your grammar doing?--after you mock others from the BNU?  you're tightening your posts a bit, I see.  don't want to get buffeted back so quickly.

Keep playing checkers.

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..