This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

4 minutes ago, reggid said:

All that says is that PGL didn’t do the actual contracting or organizing of the game itself.  But no one ever claimed PGL did.

Exactly.

In fact we claimed otherwise.

We've been calling him a fake "promoter" for years.

The point is his pimping, lying and scamming. He didn't organize the game but he helped the scheme get to this point through his lying and shilling.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

@Nolebull813 is this sufficient?

👇

19 minutes ago, The Dock said:

A Franklin County Court of Common Pleas judge has granted a summary judgment against Christians of Faith Academy and Bishop Sycamore High School founder Roy Johnson and business partner Jay Richardson, doing business as the Richard Allen Group, for fraudulent misrepresentation, conversion and unjust enrichment.

The court found that the Richard Allen Group was not the "financial arm" of the AME Church and the church was not affiliated with COF Academy and they were never authorized to obtain the $100,000 loan for COF Academy on behalf of the church. There were no written contracts, agreements, partnerships, or any other written documents evidencing a relationship between the church and the Richard Allen Group or Christians of Faith Academy.

Hopefully this will once and for all expose the overarching lie that has been peddled here for two years now. That is that the African Methodist Episcopal Church was financially backing COF Academy and that they unscrupulously withdrew from the project leaving Roy Johnson holding the bag.”

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My man!!! 

Your man was just hit with a summary judgment against him today for financial fraud related to COF/BS!  LOL.

He’’s now officially been judged to be a liar, a fraud, and con artist by a court of law.

But any publicity for BS is good publicity, isn’t that what you send earlier?  LOL.

• Haha 2

Just now, reggid said:

Your man was just hit with a summary judgment against him today for financial fraud related to COF/BS!  LOL.

He’’s now officially been judged to be a liar, a fraud, and con artist by a court of law.

Bur any publicity for BS is good publicity, isn’t that what you send earlier?  LOL.

Shyster Joe Maimone loves him some con artistry!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

And right on queue! The helicopter-father that called every BS opponent and woefully and unsuccessfully tried to get them to cancel their games vs BS. Very funny. He says that the BS players may hurt some opponents. Yet, the world of Twitter is saying that BS never should've scheduled IMG because IMG could hurt them!! I freaking love this shit!! 

• Thumbs Down 2

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

And right on queue! The helicopter-father that called every BS opponent and woefully and unsuccessfully tried to get them to cancel their games vs BS. Very funny. He says that the BS players may hurt some opponents. Yet, the world of Twitter is saying that BS never should've scheduled IMG because IMG could hurt them!! I freaking love this shit!! 

image.jpeg.dcbb6863a79cd77b6a2104d93a829889.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, reggid said:

Do you think you have a point?  All that says is that PGL didn’t do the actual contracting or organizing of the game itself.  But no one ever claimed PGL did.  PGL brought the parties together and provided the info on BS and served as BS’ promoter and advocate.  And all the information that PGL provided on BS was a lie.  And all their promotions and advocacy were in furtherance of those lies and a scam.    Roy Johnson already confirmed that PGL acted for BS.

Try to keep up, okay?

Do you think you have a point?  [yes]  All that says is that PGL didn’t do the actual contracting or organizing of the game itself.  [it doesn't say actual, and the whole tenor downplays PGL's involvement, which is why Canes says, GSB will be wounded, as his alleged role is solely and sharply reduced]  But no one ever claimed PGL did.  [not true.  the accusations are all over the place, wild, and sensational, with an eye toward ruining him]  PGL brought the parties together [no, Paragon, which was there and a party, not you, whoever you are, said PGL "recommended," adding further limiting language to PGL's role there and generally] and provided the info on BS and served as BS’ promoter and advocate [to an already organized and sealed-by-contract game.  the game was organized and put under contract by Paragon and the teams.  Paragon wounds PGL, per Canes, by giving PGL no credit.  i'd like some detail to and support for your promoting and advocacy allegations.].  And all the information that PGL provided on BS was a lie.  [Based on Paragon's admission, and Paragon was there and knows tons more, thou doth protest too much.  What and to whom did PGL provide?]  And all their promotions and advocacy were in furtherance of those lies and a scam.   [See bracketed material above and Paragon's admission, which you won't address.]  Roy Johnson already confirmed that PGL acted for BS.  [See below, which renders that more unlikely.]

Try to keep up, okay?  [Please help me, Reggie.  I know you're smart and unbiased and totally unemotional.]

The Week 0 Showcase:  "Coursey [the organizer] said Roy Johnson [not PGL] reached out months ago and asked for [BS] to be included in the event.  [Roy Johnson, not PGL,] expressed to me [Coursey] that he had a bunch of high-level D1 kids but he also articulated that he had two teams," Coursey said. '[Roy Johnson, not PGL,] said that he had a high school level team and a prep team.'"

Wow?  So that's Roy's MO?  Where's PGL?  I don't pretend to know all the details, but these posts here are not designed to be informative or helpful.

I'm listening to Roy Johnson now on an HSFA podcast.  Let's see whether he mentions anything even close to involving PGL.  Sincerely, please make my life easier, and direct me.  How didn't Fisher catch this?  He lives this.

• Thanks 1

We all know what a toady and boot-licker Nole is, but who are these two other fools who haven’t posted on the forum in forever, but have magically shown up on this thread and are desperately trying to defend GSB?  Are they GSB using fake names, or are they affiliated with BS?

• Haha 1

What is amazing to me is some on here think Hoban and BS represent Ohio's best this year.  Ohio is well representative with St. Xavier, PickCentral, St. Ed's etc.  

No comment on Bishop Sycamore.  ESPN should have done their homework.  I can assure you LaSalle will show up. Theya very good Division Ohio 2 team.

9 minutes ago, reggid said:

We all know what a toady and boot-licker Nole is, but who are these two other fools who haven’t posted on the forum in forever, but have magically shown up on this thread and are desperately trying to defend GSB?  Are they GSB using fake names, or are they affiliated with BS?

you can see my profile and posts.  the moderators and others can give you info you seek.  I came back on Saturday at the beginning of the NJ season because I was prescient.

23 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Testadura is really stupid.

Should've stayed away like he had been doing for years.

that's rich.

details, support?  ask someone to do it if you're not up to it.  I dealt with, in another thread, your sole case-breaker that GSB had said he was on several conf calls, which are now down to 1, and that's it???  Everyone here says GSB overstates his role.  Paragon's admission excludes PGL quite a bit if not entirely.  Facts coming out--and we can't wait.  Coursey demonstrating that Roy Johnson had the pitch down and gave it all on his own.  No mention of PGL or GSB.  Fisher, IMG, and ESPN???  Clueless, and let's hear from some of them.

Coursey:  "'I know what [Roy Johnson, not PGL,] was trying to do for those kids,' [Coursey] said.  'I definitely respect it.  You can clearly see they've got some talented kids and had some nice-sized kids.'"   Tribune-Review, 8/30/21.

Roy Johnson was out and about--on his own.  Is this a hanging offense for him?  No.

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..