This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

5 minutes ago, Testadura said:

you can see my profile and posts.  the moderators and others can give you info you seek.  I came back on Saturday at the beginning of the NJ season because I was prescient.

that's rich.

details, support?  ask someone to do it if you're not up to it.  I dealt with, in another thread, your sole case-breaker that GSB had said he was on several conf calls, which are now down to 1, and that's it???  Everyone here says GSB overstates his role.  Paragon's admission excludes PGL quite a bit if not entirely.  Facts coming out--and we can't wait.  Coursey demonstrating that Roy Johnson had the pitch down and gave it all on his own.  No mention of PGL or GSB.  Fisher, IMG, and ESPN???  Clueless, and let's hear from some of them.

Coursey:  "'I know what [Roy Johnson, not PGL,] was trying to do for those kids,' [Coursey] said.  'I definitely respect it.  You can clearly see they've got some talented kids and had some nice-sized kids.'"   Tribune-Review, 8/30/21.

Roy Johnson was out and about--on his own.  Is this a hanging offense for him?  No.

Are you saying that GSB is Liar? Because we already know that 😂

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At least he's still employed!! Unlike you. A washed-up, D1 college football coach unable to find work if his life depended on it. #loser 

Aha.  The cat is out of the bag now.

Cue the ad hominem attacks, the sure sign of a loser.

Where’s that benevolent millionaire now?

pgl #positivelygonna lie

pgl: caveatemptor

pgl: youcanttrustus

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm a rare, very special person as I'm doing just that. I visited their facilities and met the staff on 7/16. Even met their landlord!! I don't want to post their exact address again as I'm fearing for the team's safety at this point. I hope you can honor that rationale in this day and age. 

🤦🏻‍♂️

To recap:  

Yesterday, only the posters on a couple message boards knew what complete fraudsters, con artists, and scammers Bishop Sycamore, PGL, and GSB were.  

Today, the whole country knows, including several reputable publications that are pursuing the story and revealing GSB as a liar and con artist to the whole country.

#winning   #tigerblood

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tigerguy12780 said:

This is awesome. Bishop sycamore made an attempt to ruin Ohio high school football failed and is now getting destroyed by the entire country 

Even better, the liar and pimp who promoted the fraud and caused the scam to flourish, GSB/PGL, has been exposed: too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..