This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

39 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

GSB, Nolebull, and Testadura have certainly shown their ass on this topic.  A blessing in disguise I suppose - sends out a smoke signal.  Almost like wearing a scarlet letter making it easy to identify the least reputable people in here.

The only thing I shown is gut busting laughter at these internet clowns so emotionally invested in something that doesn’t concern them one iota. Lol. 

The meltdowns are epic. I have nothing invested and could care less either way. That why it’s so amusing. I have nothing at stake. I didn’t mislead or promise anyone anything. You cant stick anything to me. I am on the sidelines laughing at the clowns sitting next to me 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

072B0F78-8563-49E3-857D-E4D9969CBC6C.thumb.jpeg.5ae2e80b76b411091bf1464e2aa57ecf.jpeg

The Fundraising Campaign went well…

F1A877B2-7273-48B8-A4B0-33DBCA54DFA5.jpeg

I see they stopped accepting donations after only getting $140 of their $20,000 goal.  

Were they able to get all new uniforms, equipment, helmets, and a place to play for $140, do you suppose?   LOL. 

Hmmm . . . I wonder if this program being revealed as a complete scam negatively impacted their fundraising activities?  

We’ll never know, I guess.  It’s a mystery, it is.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only thing I shown is gut busting laughter at these internet clowns so emotionally invested in something that doesn’t concern them one iota. Lol. 

The meltdowns are epic. I have nothing invested and could care less either way. That why it’s so amusing. I have nothing at stake. I didn’t mislead or promise anyone anything. You cant stick anything to me. I am on the sidelines laughing at the clowns sitting next to me 

You genuinely sound like you’re mentally ill.  Why are so beholden to GSB?  Is he holding you hostage, chained up in a basement or something?  

If you need help, type   . . . —- . . . and someone will send the police..

• Haha 3

Just now, reggid said:

You genuinely sound like you’re mentally ill.  Why are so beholden to GSB?  Is he holding you hostage, chained up in a basement or something?  

If you need help, type   . . . —- . . . And someone will send help.

Some of these posters I think work for him or have some kind of close connection. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

GSB, Nolebull, and Testadura have certainly shown their ass on this topic.  A blessing in disguise I suppose - sends out a smoke signal.  Almost like wearing a scarlet letter making it easy to identify the least reputable people in here.

it's a HS football forum.  what's your risk level such that you need deep info on posters?  are you hiring for the CIA?

you've always been a troll, here and in person.  you're essentially a non-entity.  and i'm not sure you read what i said

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Says the guy who freaks out about private email servers and wants people to go to jail when no crimes have been committed.

He gets an acute case of I-don't-care-ism at just the right time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

This team is poison now

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/08/espn-img-academy-bishop-sycamore-high-school-football

Here's how ESPN got duped into airing a terrible high school football team

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/08/espn-img-academy-bishop-sycamore-high-school-football

I like how Rashid said he had no idea they had played on Friday, when he follows some folks who will go nameless.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  This is just too funny.  They didn't even mention the age and reclassifying of players from BS.  LOL!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, reggid said:

If you need help, type   . . . —- . . . and someone will send the police..

I’m chilling at my son and daughters football and cheer practice. Checking in with you goobers through out the day for comedy relief. It’s not that big a deal. Let the people involved handle it.

If the guy is a crook and it’s all a scam then let the proper authorities handle the situation accordingly. If you are guilty of something then you should face consequences. It’s pretty simple 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Test, don't fight it. I have a No Trespassing sign on my lawn and firearm if anyone thinks about it.  

So much wrong with this.

First, you’re not important enough for anyone to want to stalk you.

Second, you just basically threatened to shoot someone.  That’s sketchy at best.

And third, based on the picture you posted of yourself holding Texasballs’ gun, you’re not too familiar with guns in general.

#fortheloveofthegame

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And Massillon is a has-been, public program that's no longer nationally-relevant!  

You really do not have any sort of self respect do you?  How you could be on here and God knows where else continuing with your lies.  You have kids.  Aren't you afraid they could be getting crap from people online knowing you're their dad and were a part of this scam?  Dude just stop. At least for your family since I know you have no scruples. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

@PrepGridiron has no problem being affiliated with these two shit stains.

At least force him to change his "company" name so that others who are not in the know, do not associate this site with that fool.  Now that all this is blowing up in the media and his face, it will just be a matter of time before this site gets raided by more of his haters.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Testadura said:

it's a HS football forum.  what's your risk level such that you need deep info on posters?  are you hiring for the CIA?

you've always been a troll, here and in person.  you're essentially a non-entity.  and i'm not sure you read what i said

A.  It’s not that deep, don’t flatter yourself.  Not looking for any deep info.  Just makes it easy to weed out comments on here from certain posters.

B.  I do not believe we have ever met in person, but if you are ever around and we cross paths, would be happy to grab a drink and shoot the shit.  You seem like a fairly intelligent guy, surprising you are defending a clear and obvious con job.

This entire fiasco reflects poorly on the sport, the kids playing for and against them, the adults in charge, and yes, even your pal who facilitates and tried to legitimize this sham of a “school.”  It was sniffed out on here months ago for what it turned out to be.  No surprise here.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Testadura said:

Do you think you have a point?  [yes]  All that says is that PGL didn’t do the actual contracting or organizing of the game itself.  [it doesn't say actual, and the whole tenor downplays PGL's involvement, which is why Canes says, GSB will be wounded, as his alleged role is solely and sharply reduced]  But no one ever claimed PGL did.  [not true.  the accusations are all over the place, wild, and sensational, with an eye toward ruining him]  PGL brought the parties together [no, Paragon, which was there and a party, not you, whoever you are, said PGL "recommended," adding further limiting language to PGL's role there and generally] and provided the info on BS and served as BS’ promoter and advocate [to an already organized and sealed-by-contract game.  the game was organized and put under contract by Paragon and the teams.  Paragon wounds PGL, per Canes, by giving PGL no credit.  i'd like some detail to and support for your promoting and advocacy allegations.].  And all the information that PGL provided on BS was a lie.  [Based on Paragon's admission, and Paragon was there and knows tons more, thou doth protest too much.  What and to whom did PGL provide?]  And all their promotions and advocacy were in furtherance of those lies and a scam.   [See bracketed material above and Paragon's admission, which you won't address.]  Roy Johnson already confirmed that PGL acted for BS.  [See below, which renders that more unlikely.]

Try to keep up, okay?  [Please help me, Reggie.  I know you're smart and unbiased and totally unemotional.]

The Week 0 Showcase:  "Coursey [the organizer] said Roy Johnson [not PGL] reached out months ago and asked for [BS] to be included in the event.  [Roy Johnson, not PGL,] expressed to me [Coursey] that he had a bunch of high-level D1 kids but he also articulated that he had two teams," Coursey said. '[Roy Johnson, not PGL,] said that he had a high school level team and a prep team.'"

Wow?  So that's Roy's MO?  Where's PGL?  I don't pretend to know all the details, but these posts here are not designed to be informative or helpful.

I'm listening to Roy Johnson now on an HSFA podcast.  Let's see whether he mentions anything even close to involving PGL.  Sincerely, please make my life easier, and direct me.  How didn't Fisher catch this?  He lives this.

i've not looked at the board in a while, and just skimmed.  did I miss an answer?  most of what i saw were attacks and attempts at being funny.

I think i also saw there's some articles, which I'll read now.

I also responded to a post by Wosinc hours ago, but I can't see my response.  I've see, my posts disappear before.  It was a pleasant response giving him respect.

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You really do not have any sort of self respect do you?  How you could be on here and God knows where else continuing with your lies.  You have kids.  Aren't you afraid they could be getting crap from people online knowing you're their dad and were a part of this scam?  Dude just stop. At least for your family since I know you have no scruples. 

Hoban beat them by 29 last season. They're a solid team, just not at the X level. Plus, their HC and I went to the same college so I like to give him sh*t ;) 

• Thumbs Down 1

22 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

https://footballscoop.com/news/bishop-sycamore-online-only-prep-school-espn-img-academy

27 MINUTES AGO

A (possibly fake?) high school apparently duped its way into playing on ESPN

An "online-only prep school" found its way on ESPN's air Sunday... after playing on Friday.

Once again I say, I foresee MANY cancellations coming their way.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Hoban beat them by 29 last season. They're a solid team, just not at the X level. Plus, their HC and I went to the same college so I like to give him sh*t ;) 

Just stop or at the very least, take it to another site and let us be.  Wait till the internet sleuths do more digging and find out the ages of the players and how long ago they used up their eligibility.  This is going to get way worse for you.  So please, I will honestly pay you, to leave this site.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

A.  It’s not that deep, don’t flatter yourself.  Not looking for any deep info.  Just makes it easy to weed out comments on here from certain posters.

B.  I do. It believe we have ever met in person, but if you are ever around and we cross paths, would be happy to grab a drink and shoot the shit.  You seem like a fairly intelligent guy, surprising you are defending a clear and obvious con job.

This entire fiasco reflects poorly on the sport, the kids playing for and against them, the adults in charge, and yes, even your pal who facilitates and tried to legitimize this sham of a “school.”  It was sniffed out on here months ago for what it turned out to be.  No surprise here.

My comments are transparent.  I kid around but you can judge them on their merits.  "knowing me" or good or bad things I've done, in advance, might be of too much help.  but labeling me, which is what it was, is just another way of dismissing, canceling me.  Life's been too good for me to get too bothered.  If you don't think that I can take the measure of what I'm dealing with here--for 10 years, mostly off--then you're mistaken.  All I hear mostly are characterizations and labels and jokes.

We might have met at Kinchley's.

My position is pretty simple.  Probably not you, but many others combined GSB's supposed actions with Trump references.  That's a bad sign.  Then facts started getting in the way.  Then criminal references were bandied about with delight.  That's not a solid foundation.

So, I said, don't rush to judgment.  The OJ dramatics were purely a deliberate over-the-top attempt at levity and support.  Why?  On a board you can't do it, but i grew up handling things heads up.  I never liked dumb mobs, which is what this one is.

The Paragon admission cast doubt on most of the attacks--NOT ALL.  I read interviews.  I asked, what are we left with?  Tell and show me.  GSB's exaggerations?  Attempts to be important?  And the way the mob just lusted after his ass???  So, he's a friend, and I jump in reasonably.  If you're a friend, count me in.

NY, i remember you form back in the Rivals days.  You're intelligent.  GSB aside, this gang isn't the gang to lay out a case and insist on justice--they're, almost to a man, fools.  I'm as calm as I could be, and I'm telling you, getting GSB out of your head for a moment, you don't want to truck with these guys.

As a NY guy, my kid went to Regis--my family has some brains.

34 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m chilling at my son and daughters football and cheer practice. Checking in with you goobers through out the day for comedy relief. It’s not that big a deal. Let the people involved handle it.

If the guy is a crook and it’s all a scam then let the proper authorities handle the situation accordingly. If you are guilty of something then you should face consequences. It’s pretty simple 

So, then, why are you so opposed to folks talking about PGL’s role in this scam?  For someone who claims to be so uninterested and disinterested, you sure seem awfully set on defending PGL.  Weird, huh?,

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Testadura said:

i've not looked at the board in a while, and just skimmed.  did I miss an answer?  most of what i saw were attacks and attempts at being funny.

I think i also saw there's some articles, which I'll read now.

I also responded to a post by Wosinc hours ago, but I can't see my response.  I've see, my posts disappear before.  It was a pleasant response giving him respect.

Never saw it.

20 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I know you are probably still at a loss of words about what is happening right now, but the best thing you could probably do is at least admit to messing up.

It is the least you could do, if you truly love this game, the fans of it, and the people involved.

You might even feel a little better afterwards because whatever this is, it is not working.

He's a DIE HARD trumpster.  They never admit to doing anything wrong.  Just continue with lies no matter the cost of their own integrity.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..