This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

6 minutes ago, Testadura said:

My comments are transparent.  I kid around but you can judge them on their merits.  "knowing me" or good or bad things I've done, in advance, might be of too much help.  but labeling me, which is what it was, is just another way of dismissing, canceling me.  Life's been too good for me to get too bothered.  If you don't think that I can take the measure of what I'm dealing with here--for 10 years, mostly off--then you're mistaken.  All I hear mostly are characterizations and labels and jokes.

We might have met at Kinchley's.

My position is pretty simple.  Probably not you, but many others combined GSB's supposed actions with Trump references.  That's a bad sign.  Then facts started getting in the way.  Then criminal references were bandied about with delight.  That's not a solid foundation.

So, I said, don't rush to judgment.  The OJ dramatics were purely a deliberate over-the-top attempt at levity and support.  Why?  On a board you can't do it, but i grew up handling things heads up.  I never liked dumb mobs, which is what this one is.

The Paragon admission cast doubt on most of the attacks--NOT ALL.  I read interviews.  I asked, what are we left with?  Tell and show me.  GSB's exaggerations?  Attempts to be important?  And the way the mob just lusted after his ass???  So, he's a friend, and I jump in reasonably.  If you're a friend, count me in.

NY, i remember you form back in the Rivals days.  You're intelligent.  GSB aside, this gang isn't the gang to lay out a case and insist on justice--they're, almost to a man, fools.  I'm as calm as I could be, and I'm telling you, getting GSB out of your head for a moment, you don't want to truck with these guys.

As a NY guy, my kid went to Regis--my family has some brains.

Congrats on the kid at Regis - very competitive and requires dedication and certainly a ton of smarts.  I suppose the disconnect is that the “mob” getting after his ass stems from months and months of everyone telling him this was not only an unethical pursuit, but that his snake oil salesman rhetoric was over the top ridiculous. GSB came off as very unlikeable during this ordeal and quite frankly condescending toward anyone who pushed back against the idea that this was a credible endeavor.  Now that he has lost all credibility himself, this is more the “mob” doing a victory lap I would say.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Testadura said:

My comments are transparent.  I kid around but you can judge them on their merits.  "knowing me" or good or bad things I've done, in advance, might be of too much help.  but labeling me, which is what it was, is just another way of dismissing, canceling me.  Life's been too good for me to get too bothered.  If you don't think that I can take the measure of what I'm dealing with here--for 10 years, mostly off--then you're mistaken.  All I hear mostly are characterizations and labels and jokes.

We might have met at Kinchley's.

My position is pretty simple.  Probably not you, but many others combined GSB's supposed actions with Trump references.  That's a bad sign.  Then facts started getting in the way.  Then criminal references were bandied about with delight.  That's not a solid foundation.

So, I said, don't rush to judgment.  The OJ dramatics were purely a deliberate over-the-top attempt at levity and support.  Why?  On a board you can't do it, but i grew up handling things heads up.  I never liked dumb mobs, which is what this one is.

The Paragon admission cast doubt on most of the attacks--NOT ALL.  I read interviews.  I asked, what are we left with?  Tell and show me.  GSB's exaggerations?  Attempts to be important?  And the way the mob just lusted after his ass???  So, he's a friend, and I jump in reasonably.  If you're a friend, count me in.

NY, i remember you form back in the Rivals days.  You're intelligent.  GSB aside, this gang isn't the gang to lay out a case and insist on justice--they're, almost to a man, fools.  I'm as calm as I could be, and I'm telling you, getting GSB out of your head for a moment, you don't want to truck with these guys.

As a NY guy, my kid went to Regis--my family has some brains.

False.

Your entire post is based on a false premise and a lie.   Paragon’s statement didn’t cast doubt on any of the allegations against GSB/PGL — it never addressed any of them, except to confirm that PGL did, indeed, bring BS to the table and serve as their rep in setting up the game.  This is confirmed not only by Paragon, BS, and PGL itself.    You”re positing a strawman, “casting doubts” on arguments no one has made.   Contrary to your deliberate obfuscations, no one claims that GSB/PGL did the actual contracting or organizing of the game itself.   We’ve only been posting the now-confirmed truth that GSB/PGL brought BS to the discussion, and lied and conned for them to got them into the game.  That has now been proven, and is irrefutable.

You may now return to crying and whining and deflecting and posting more lies.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

“Bishop Sycamore director Andre Peterson and head football coach Roy Johnson . . . both acknowledged using fifth- and sixth-year players and that at least 15 of the 50 players on the roster played both Friday and Sunday.”

LOL.  More of GSB/PGL’s lies exposed — by his own client!
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3381039/surprise-wild-story-of-a-potentially-fake-high-school-lying-about-its-football-team-in-order-to-play-a-showcase-game-on-espn

Surprise! Wild Story Of A Potentially Fake Ohio High School Lying About Its Football Team In Order To Play A Showcase Game On ESPN

Sure, getting exposure for your potentially fake school makes sense, I guess. Maybe someone wants to enroll there realizing they can play on ESPN and don't have to go to classes (allegedly). But how does ESPN or Paragon Marketing not do 25 seconds of research here? 

Uhh ya think? Think it's pretty safe to say that Bishop Sycamore won't be on TV any time soon. Again, it's 2021. It's pretty tough to get away with lying about things that are easy to find. Hell, you can find recruiting rankings for nearly 2 decades in 15 seconds. Pretty easy to figure out who is on what roster and everything. 

Ok, I'm just gonna sit back and watch this debacle unfold on here and social media.  Just pray they don't associate this site with his "company".

22 minutes ago, Testadura said:

My position is pretty simple.  Probably not you, but many others combined GSB's supposed actions with Trump references. That's a bad sign.  Then facts started getting in the way.  Then criminal references were bandied about with delight.  That's not a solid foundation..

That’s because he’s an unabashed trump lover.  I’m not going to say more on the football forum, but if you want to be enlightened PM me and I’ll fill you in.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Alright gentlemen, we are getting off the rails with political bullshit on the Varsity Board. 

Seems like we can make our point without bringing that stuff into it. Considering how much talk there has been about this team on here, we'd want to keep the conversation around that and not get it moved to the OT. I've also recently banned members for not refraining from injecting politics into these discussions, so the precedent is there for that action also. I'd prefer to not have to go to the site toolbox. Thanks.

Come on et tu Hawg?  First prep falls for his requests and now you too?  LOL

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

A few of us have been saying this for a long time now

Exactly!!! …. Playing HS FB is not a Right it is a Privilege…. If you can’t make it in your 4 years of HS because of grades or whatever so be it….

if you are good enough to play at the next level, go to JC and Prove yourself and if you are a real prospect you will get a Scholarship….

This is the Message these parents should be sending and the Coaches as well…. Everyone involved in this S**t Show is Delusional….

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

A few of us have been saying this for a long time now

Even sadder are the adults who knowingly lie, scam, and pimp for the con artists to try to dupe families and players into joining the com artists’s fake school.   Why kind of a POS would someone have to be to do that?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Matt Ghoul the cleve.com beat writer just wrote an article saying all Ohio HS teams need to avoid BS since they have no regard for their players safety as well as their opponents.

Eds coach Mike Lombardo was interviewed and said they are still scheduled to play BS Sept 25 but they are looking at their options.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

We here at prepgridiron.com forum getting some love too. We be linked. We might have some new posters among us lol

These muhfukkahs iz gon luuuuuuv Sweets! 

😂 

I joke. This is a sad day for HSFB when people are outed as money grubbing shitballs who could care less about these HS (apparently) kids health and futures and are only worries about making money and names for themselves.

If only they could tie all of this garbage to DublD, rush “2famz” propst & the Florida Grayson/usaa/florida st job chaser it would kill several birds with one big, well thrown stone! 

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

These muhfukkahs iz gon luuuuuuv Sweets! 

😂

I joke. This is a sad day for HSFB when people are outed as money grubbing shitballs who could care less about these HS (apparently) kids health and futures and are only worries about making money and names for themselves.

If only they could tie all of this garbage to DublD, rush “2famz” propst & the Florida Grayson/usaa/florida st job chaser it would kill several birds with one big, well thrown stone! 

Don’t forget J.T. Curtis, the man who started this all in the early 70s

15 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Matt Ghoul the cleve.com beat writer just wrote an article saying all Ohio HS teams need to avoid BS since they have no regard for their players safety as well as their opponents.

Eds coach Mike Lombardo was interviewed and said they are still scheduled to play BS Sept 25 but they are looking at their options.

If I may borrow from Severino for a moment:

CANCELLED.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Our guy GSB is featured in an Andy Staples article on the front page of The Athletic. Incredible

96E80549-0626-4B4C-A6B4-CF0ECA6459BC.png

78AC8F33-26DB-4720-9E8D-DB9FA94F20C1.jpeg

And the Titke of The Article has the word “Conned” in it!!!…. 🤣

I am still Confused, does this dude have 300+ Clients or is it 250 or 150 and now he claims 160?…. I just can’t keep up anymore…. 🤣🤣

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Come on et tu Hawg?  First prep falls for his requests and now you too?  LOL

Nah, just trying to keep politics off of the Varsity Board. There is a whole OT section set up just for that. 

People slip a little in here and there and I never say much depending on the context, but, there was several times in this thread, and, I'm being entertained by all of this. I'd rather keep it football, scam and con artist related so it can stay on this side for everyone's entertainment. 🤷‍♂️ xD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

And the Titke of The Article has the word “Conned” in it!!!…. 🤣

I am still Confused, does this dude have 300+ Clients or is it 250 or 150 and now he claims 160?…. I just can’t keep up anymore…. 🤣🤣

I mean it's not really debatable at this point that the entire thing is a giant con. The question now is why a man from New Jersey has spent the last few months propping up a fake school in Ohio in his free time, claiming to visit the campus, and making many, many, many, statements that have turned out to be demonstrable lies? What is the relationship between PGL and Flosports? How much money, if any, does he get? And what is his relationship with the people at BS?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..