This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

2 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Congrats on the kid at Regis - very competitive and requires dedication and certainly a ton of smarts.  I suppose the disconnect is that the “mob” getting after his ass stems from months and months of everyone telling him this was not only an unethical pursuit, but that his snake oil salesman rhetoric was over the top ridiculous. GSB came off as very unlikeable during this ordeal and quite frankly condescending toward anyone who pushed back against the idea that this was a credible endeavor.  Now that he has lost all credibility himself, this is more the “mob” doing a victory lap I would say.

This is pretty much my take. I figure the guy brought it all on himself. 

Hell, while I agree Canes can be an asshole and prick, so can't we all at times. 

It's the type thing like USAA where it was so easy to uncover that the stuff was all bullshit yet it got pumped and carried on until it seems like people got literally fucked out of money and what not. Suddenly all of it got hidden from public view, and I won't lie, I was upset about that. 

Now we have seen almost a repeat of the same garbage, except there actually is men playing the game we discuss on here in this thing. It's all been a huge lie though. No D1 players. No Varsity and National team. They never had classrooms at that indoor facility. They never had camp there. They've been super secretive with their roster to try protecting the D1 lie until they actually got a couple of games in. Etc. 

I think the ol boy deserves the lashing. In spite of all his doubling down and continuation of the crud, he knows this thing was some bullshit. Deep down in there he knows it. He'll never admit it though.

Same goes for Paragon, ESPN and Max Preps. Those folks browse these boards and have seen this ongoing saga. Rashid has multiple profiles here. I feel pretty sure pundits from the other places do as well, or, at the minimum they are readers. Most news stories get broken on these types of boards first, and they pick up on the stories from them. Even the little local sportswriters peruse these boards and break stories after picking up leads from posters like us. 

They're all playing dumb and pretending to be appalled now, and, they have plausible deniability so, there's no hard proof they knew anything, but, we know they did. Shame on them. They all helped perpetrate this fraud imo. 

I definitely feel bad for the men that are playing for Bishop Sycamore. I feel like they're trying to chase a dream, but, quite frankly, they've been dishonest too, with their Twitter stuff showing offers that can't be verified or backed up. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 10

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hell, while I agree Canes can be an asshole and prick, so can't we all at times. 

It's the type thing like USAA where it was so easy to uncover that the stuff was all bullshit yet it got pumped and carried on until it seems like people got literally fucked out of money and what not. Suddenly all of it got hidden from public view, and I won't lie, I was upset about that. 

Now we have seen almost a repeat of the same garbage, except there actually is men playing the game we discuss on here in this thing. It's all been a huge lie though. No D1 players. No Varsity and National team. They never had classrooms at that indoor facility. They never had camp there. They've been super secretive with their roster to try protecting the D1 lie until they actually got a couple of games in. Etc. 

I think the ol boy deserves the lashing. In spite of all his doubling down and continuation of the crud, he knows this thing was some bullshit. Deep down in there he knows it. He'll never admit it though.

Same goes for Paragon, ESPN and Max Preps. Those folks browse these boards and have seen this ongoing saga. Rashid has multiple profiles here. I feel pretty sure pundits from the other places do as well, or, at the minimum they are readers. Most news stories get broken on these types of boards first, and they pick up on the stories from them. Even the little local sportswriters peruse these boards and break stories after picking up leads from posters like us. 

They're all playing dumb and pretending to be appalled now, and, they have plausible deniability so, there's no hard proof they knew anything, but, we know they did. Shame on them. They all helped perpetrate this fraud imo. 

I definitely feel bad for the men that are playing for Bishop Sycamore. I feel like they're trying to chase a dream, but, quite frankly. They've been dishonest too, with their Twitter stuff showing offers that can't be verified or backed up. 

AMEN Brother!!!!… 🍻

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I definitely feel bad for the men that are playing for Bishop Sycamore. I feel like they're trying to chase a dream, but, quite frankly. They've been dishonest too, with their Twitter stuff showing offers that can't be verified or backed up. 

The men of BS all want to be there. This is their last ditch chance of possibly playing the game they love at the next level. None of them have been forced into this situation. They ALL know the deal and have agreed to participate. This is truly the Last Chance U of HSFB. 

• Thumbs Down 9

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, just trying to keep politics off of the Varsity Board. There is a whole OT section set up just for that. 

People slip a little in here and there and I never say much depending on the context, but, there was several times in this thread, and, I'm being entertained by all of this. I'd rather keep it football, scam and con artist related so it can stay on this side for everyone's entertainment. 🤷‍♂️ xD

I'd like to apologize for getting political by posting that Baghdad Bob meme last night. I know GSB is a big supporter of the Baathist Party and the glorious leader of free Iraq, Saddam Hussein (PBUH). I will refrain from all critiques of the Baathist Party going forward in his honor.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

I mean it's not really debatable at this point that the entire thing is a giant con. The question now is why a man from New Jersey has spent the last few months propping up a fake school in Ohio in his free time, claiming to visit the campus, and making many, many, many, statements that have turned out to be demonstrable lies? What is the relationship between PGL and Flosports? How much money, if any, does he get? And what is his relationship with the people at BS?

It’s Because These Dudes are all Delusional Sociopaths….

In the end it is about Money…. Somebody got paid for that game on ESPN and The Coach is obviously desperate for players and to Further his Scam….

All I know is I need a Drink after reading about all these Bozo’s all day…. 🤣

I am heading over to The Gameday Drink Thread to have some Fun!!!…. 🤣🤣🍻

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The men of BS all want to be there. This is their last ditch chance of possibly playing the game they love at the next level. None of them have been forced into this situation. They ALL know the deal and have agreed to participate. This is truly the Last Chance U of HSFB. 

I don't doubt that, but all the lying and all is too much. This is the exact type stuff that most of us think the lessons of football are supposed to teach you not to do. 

Football should create better men, not liars and cheats.

These men are being coaxed into lying about offers and stuff, claiming stars from recruiting sites and its all easily disproven. The men behind the team that claim to be coaches are shameful for having these men post stuff like that to their Twitter too. Fuck those guys. I tried to think they were actually out for these players best interests, but, clearly they are steering them very, very wrong, and to top it all off, putting their safety at risk with playing two games in one weekend. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 5

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't doubt that, but all the lying and all is too much. This is the exact type stuff that most of us think the lessons of football are supposed to teach you not to do. 

Football should create better men, not liars and cheats.

These men are being coaxed into lying about offers and stuff, claiming stars from recruiting sites and its all easily disproven. The men behind the team that claim to be coaches are shameful for having these men post stuff like that to their Twitter too. Fuck those guys. I tried to think they were actually out for these players best interests, but, clearly they are steering them very, very wrong. 

I'm pretty sure those players are doing that stuff on their own. No BS Coach that I've met would condone such. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm pretty sure those players are doing that stuff on their own. No BS Coach that I've met would condone such. 

Sure they wouldn't. 😉

They'll just risk the players safety by doing unthinkable stuff like playing two games in one weekend, and one of them against the Monstars of IMG. 

They claim to be all about helping these men but, clearly there has to be some ulterior motive for them to risk their safety as they have.

This whole thing is shameful. Everyone sees it. 

I think we've seen exactly how to not start a school and football team by these guys and the USA Academy guy. I guess that's the only good thing I can see that's come out of it. Lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Spare us your lying — YOU repeatedly post the bullshit offers here.  YOU.  Not the players.  Not the coaches.  YOU.  And you keep right on posting that bullshit long after it’s been easily refuted.   In fact, you’ve been out posting the same bullshit about D-1 offers and multiple squads and great facilities all day today all over Twitter.  You’re not some innocent.dupe — you’re a co-conspirator and con-artist actively pimping the scam.   You’re the worst of the lot.

• Thanks 1

Deeper into the rabbit hole: reddit sleuth uncovered a fake college where many BS players get "offered" or go on to play. One of their coaches even used this "RPA College" as a defense when someone on twitter mentioned they weren't sending guys to CFB:

https://old.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/peugmz/rpa_college_the_bishop_sycamore_of_colleges/

RPA college went 0-3 this past spring against TX JuCos and finished with negative total offensive yards for the season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, eaglesinsider said:

Deeper into the rabbit hole: reddit sleuth uncovered a fake college where many BS players get "offered" or go on to play. One of their coaches even used this "RPA College" as a defense when someone on twitter mentioned they weren't sending guys to CFB:

https://old.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/peugmz/rpa_college_the_bishop_sycamore_of_colleges/

RPA college went 0-3 this past spring against TX JuCos and finished with negative total offensive yards for the season.

Let me go out on a limb and guess who represents “RPA College” for their scheduling.  LOL.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Our guy GSB is featured in an Andy Staples article on the front page of The Athletic. Incredible

96E80549-0626-4B4C-A6B4-CF0ECA6459BC.png

78AC8F33-26DB-4720-9E8D-DB9FA94F20C1.jpeg

ESPN was conned?  Who conned them and how?  didn't IMG-BS play the year before to a blowout?

I was told that Paragon contacted PGL to go look for a team to play IMG, and BS was the only team interested.  PGL passed BS along to Paragon, and Paragon and BS went from there.  IMG knew who BS was.  ESPN knew what they had.  Paragon said PGL recommends/helps find.  Paragon was and still is ESPN's event handler.  ESPN announcers said BS lied.

I'm sure they all kept texts, emails, letters, notes, etc.  Getting the truth should be hard.

• Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sure they wouldn't. 😉

They'll just risk the players safety by doing unthinkable stuff like playing two games in one weekend, and one of them against the Monstars of IMG. 

They claim to be all about helping these men but, clearly there has to be some ulterior motive for them to risk their safety as they have.

This whole thing is shameful. Everyone sees it. 

I think we've seen exactly how to not start a school and football team by these guys and the USA Academy guy. I guess that's the only good thing I can see that's come out of it. Lol.

The kids would play four games in a weekend if given the oppty. That's how much they love the game and how eager they are to prove themselves to any and all listeners. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The kids would play four games in a weekend if given the oppty. That's how much they love the game and how eager they are to prove themselves to any and all listeners. 

They're men and I understand, however, shouldn't the coaches know the inherent dangers of doing so against teams at the level they're playing against and protect "their kids" from those dangers, instead of lying and trying to claim it was different kids? 

These guys are dangers to the "kids" they have on their team, and don't belong anywhere near actual kids. That's real talk. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

The kids would play four games in a weekend if given the oppty. That's how much they love the game and how eager they want to proves themselves to any and all listeners. 

They Should all enroll At their Local JC…. They will get Real Uniforms and Only have to play 1 game a week and they will actually get to practice!!!….

The Best Part is they will get to prove themselves on the field and in the Classroom and if they are good enough, they will get offers….

Thats a whole lot more then what they are getting at the BS Dumpster Fire you have spent all this time lying about ….🤣🤣🍻🖕

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, THEOC89 said:

They Should all enroll At their Local JC…. They will get Real Uniforms and Only have to play 1 game a week and they will actually get to practice!!!….

The Best Part is they will get to prove themselves on the field and in the Classroom and if they are good enough, they will get offers….

Thats a whole lot more then what they are getting at the BS Dumpster Fire you have spent all this time lying about ….🤣🤣🍻🖕

That option costs money. This one doesn't. 

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Testadura said:

ESPN was conned?  Who conned them and how?  didn't IMG-BS play the year before to a blowout?

I was told that Paragon contacted PGL to go look for a team to play IMG, and BS was the only team interested.  PGL passed BS along to Paragon, and Paragon and BS went from there.  IMG knew who BS was.  ESPN knew what they had.  Paragon said PGL recommends/helps find.  Paragon was and still is ESPN's event handler.  ESPN announcers said BS lied.

I'm sure they all kept texts, emails, letters, notes, etc.  Getting the truth should be hard.

Go spout your bullshit elsewhere.  BS AND PGL lied about BS’s roster, lied about its offers, and lied about its facilities.   Your pal GSB is all over Twitter STILL claiming that BS has dozens of D-1 offers (a proven lie), has two different squads (another proven lie), and that they have real facilities (yet another proven lie).  All to continue pushing a scam. 

wjat kind of sociopath would defend him?  Seriously — what is wrong with you?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That’s 4 games in 3 nights and who would really want to play on Sunday, besides IMG?

weekend
[ˈwēkˌend]

NOUN
  1. the period from Friday evening through Sunday evening, especially regarded as a time for leisure.
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..