This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

8 hours ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

Ho. Ly. Shit......

https://www.complex.com/sports/bishop-sycamore-high-school-player-interview/?utm_campaign=sportstw&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

a summary:

- Sleeping on the floor/living in hotels

- Paying with bounced checks

- No education/No campus

- Having to rob grocery stores to eat.

"This is not a health and safety issue! Lies!" - stupid muppet, @Nolebull813

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL IF these horrific things occurred, how was I supposed to know? I only scheduled their football games.

I'll ask tomorrow and see how credible this cat is. Stay tuned. 

According to you you visited "BS Headquarters" (which doesn't exist) and "checked out" the facilities yourself including the classrooms  (which don't exist) and dorms (which don't exist). Doesn't sound like a strictly football scheduling relationship to me and I'm sure there's some people in law enforcement that would like to find out more. You're either a sociopathic liar or in on the con. What an absolute scum bag you must be.

Also all of these stories line up with what a BS parent said as well:

https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/what-it-was-like-being-a-parent-of-a-bishop-sycamore-player.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I know the coach has been scrutinized for potentially having a checkered past, and perhaps has not pushed all the right buttons on this one, but in his defense I found it refreshing that he truly has his players best interests top of mind. Nice, genuine quote from him when asked about their Center playing a game Friday night and then again on Sunday against IMG:

image.png.ecae6f2f89d08bffe986766e4879e390.png

I can see how someone with such masterful oratory skills and command of the English language has been able to "close" unsuspecting folks such as GSB at his powerful logistics company.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

25 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I know the coach has been scrutinized for potentially having a checkered past, and perhaps has not pushed all the right buttons on this one, but in his defense I found it refreshing that he truly has his players best interests top of mind. Nice, genuine quote from him when asked about their Center playing a game Friday night and then again on Sunday against IMG:

image.png.ecae6f2f89d08bffe986766e4879e390.png

I can see how someone with such masterful oratory skills and command of the English language has been able to "close" unsuspecting folks such as GSB at his powerful logistics company.

A modern day Shakespeare.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fuck you liar 

I'd imagine, at the advice of others, GSB is now being mum on this ridiculous situation he has played such a large role in.

You can now jump in further if you want, but it is at your own risk. As they say, you sleep in your own bed. Actually, it has to do with making your own bed and sleeping in it, but I'm not sure anyone on here envisions you ever taking the time to having made a bed. Your posts give off a bit of a trashy vibe.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Been a whirlwind morning with interviews from all over America! As expected at least one team has canceled its game with BS. 

Regarding the disturbing article that came out in Complex last night, let's wait and see. That boy was part of COF back in 2018. That situation has nothing to do with the 2021 season. And I'll just leave it at that for now. Stay tuned. Gonna be a busy day!! 

• Thumbs Down 7

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fuck you liar 

You’ve commented before about how you can’t believe people are so upset about some team that has no bearing on them. What you miss is that EVERYONE who follows high school sports, or even has an interest in schools in general, may be impacted profoundly by this shit. If shysters can create fake schools out of thin air, lure in desperate kids, and actually go play real teams, it would dramatically upend everything we know about schools and high school sports. To date, we’ve seen one scam (USAA) manage to appear to hire- complete with a press conference- a big name head coach as well as a defensive coordinator from one of the elite programs in the country, and probably a couple dozen kids before folding. And now we have another such scam managing to get a game on ESPN. So, there is some evidence of these scams getting dangerously close to succeeding. Of course their failure is inevitable, but they’ve made far much more headway than ever should be possible. This is why we can’t have a complete “Wild West” where there are places (“schools” seems inaccurate) competing outside of any governing agencies or rules.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Been a whirlwind morning with interviews from all over America! As expected at least one team has canceled its game with BS. 

Regarding the disturbing article that came out in Complex last night, let's wait and see. That boy was part of COF back in 2018. That situation has nothing to do with the 2021 season. And I'll just leave it at that for now. Stay tuned. Gonna be a busy day!! 

More lies from the fraudster, pimp, and co-conspirator.

• Thanks 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..