This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

1 hour ago, Mr.miami305 said:

@GardenStateBallerHave you posted the list of D1 prospects BS gave you? I keep seeing you say you had a list so I just wanted to ask if you had posted it or could post it.

I'm in possession of the list BS provided to both PGL and ESPN. Listen from 18:00-23:00 to learn more:

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/podcast-bishop-sycamore-ohio-head-coach-roy-johnson/

• Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, Mr.miami305 said:

@GardenStateBallerHave you posted the list of D1 prospects BS gave you? I keep seeing you say you had a list so I just wanted to ask if you had posted it or could post it.

He didn’t just say he had a list — he repeatedly said he helped them put the list together, and gave it to ESPN.  Weird that he doesn’t have it handy, huh? 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It wasn't my info to make public. And the last part of your post hasn't been proven yet. 

Sir, with whatever (of any) amount of respect is due, if these kids actually are being recruited then they’d want that info shared with as many eyes as possible. 

Fact is you’ve been busted, again, and continue to dig deeper and deeper. Doesn’t matter how many kids and families you fuck over, so long as your name is in the spotlight. 

Pretty fucking sad. The thing is, now many people with audiences are getting your bullshit out there for the world to see. Then again, all publicity is good publicity. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Sir, with whatever (of any) amount of respect is due, if these kids actually are being recruited then they’d want that info shared with as many eyes as possible. 

Fact is you’ve been busted, again, and continue to dig deeper and deeper. Doesn’t matter how many kids and families you fuck over, so long as your name is in the spotlight. 

Pretty fucking sad. The thing is, now many people with audiences are getting your bullshit out there for the world to see. Then again, all publicity is good publicity. 

You're being misled by the mainstream media. See you on 10/2!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, Mr.miami305 said:

I have been gone from this site but knew this would be the place to get the info I neeed lol.. Where's "Canes" and is downsouth my guy dsouth from rivals lol. I forgot how much fun this site was lol

Welcome back! Just in time for BG at MC this weekend!! Game link below...

https://www.flofootball.com/events/7115811-2021-bishop-gorman-vs-miami-central

• Thumbs Down 1

On 8/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

None of us thought that the IMG/BS game would've gotten better ratings than SFA/STA. Shit happens! 

Narrator: That's because it didn't.

Top 150 Saturday Cable & Network Finals: 8.28.2021

#28: 12:00pm ESPN St. Thomas Aquinas vs. St. Frances Academy - 448,000

STA.png.1927c5caacf8e5fc24ed9a09a1047a7d.png

Top 150 Sunday Cable & Network Finals: 8.29.2021

#110: 1:30pm ESPN IMG Academy vs. Bishop Sycamore - 280,000

BS.png.b6cfdb851d2216b1d90ef5678588d02a.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Narrator: That's because it didn't.

Top 150 Saturday Cable & Network Finals: 8.28.2021

#28: 12:00pm ESPN St. Thomas Aquinas vs. St. Frances Academy - 448,000

STA.png.1927c5caacf8e5fc24ed9a09a1047a7d.png

Top 150 Sunday Cable & Network Finals: 8.29.2021

#110: 1:30pm ESPN IMG Academy vs. Bishop Sycamore - 280,000

BS.png.b6cfdb851d2216b1d90ef5678588d02a.png

Now correct me if I’m wrong but that does appear to be slightly more than the 11,000 that watched MD/Duncanville on Flo. Is Bishop Sycamore a bigger draw than MD?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Been a whirlwind morning with interviews from all over America! As expected at least one team has canceled its game with BS. 

Regarding the disturbing article that came out in Complex last night, let's wait and see. That boy was part of COF back in 2018. That situation has nothing to do with the 2021 season. And I'll just leave it at that for now. Stay tuned. Gonna be a busy day!! 

Everyone else will cancel as well, no one wants to be part of your scam with you and that criminal Loser Roy Johnson….

Leve it to you to Marginalize what that Criminal Roy Johnson did to that poor kid, taking away his JR year of High School…..

I am with @Atticus Finch you are a total cokehead…. There is no other way to explain your sociopathic behavior other then you are a common criminal just like Roy Johnson and DD the people who you have been in on these cons with….

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..